Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am worried about maintaining some normalcy for my child. I am about trying to find ways to maintain my child's connection to her team and to the sport she loves. Other clubs and other coaches have figured this out and have learned how to give their players this outlet during this difficult time.
    I hope you are trolling. No doubt you are from what you wrote.

So you know, people are dying and sick. Soccer and sports are on the back burner for a long time. No one cares about soccer drills. People care more about how to stay healthy and keep their jobs.

Go on YouTube for drills if you need some soccer tips and drills.

Comment

So you know, people are dying and sick. Soccer and sports are on the back burner for a long time. No one cares about soccer drills. People care more about how to stay healthy and keep their jobs.

Good advice! I agree soccer is done for a long time - most likely there will be no spring ECNL season.

Comment

Good advice! I agree soccer is done for a long time - most likely there will be no spring ECNL season.
        If true are we getting a refund??? What is the club’s position on this?

Comment

YouTube is a viable alternative - just know that real ECNL clubs have entered into partnerships with real online training providers. When soccer does come back, the divide between those real ECNL clubs (which include FC Delco) that are proactively doing something with their players, and fake ECNL clubs like FC Bucks will be even greater than it was before the hiatus - and it was pretty far apart then.

Comment

YouTube is a viable alternative - just know that real ECNL clubs have entered into partnerships with real online training providers. When soccer does come back, the divide between those real ECNL clubs (which include FC Delco) that are proactively doing something with their players, and fake ECNL clubs like FC Bucks will be even greater than it was before the hiatus - and it was pretty far apart then.
            All very true .... but most people at bucks are just happy to say their kids plays ECNL even if it’s in name only - the patch is powerful.

Comment

Please spare us all the drama!

It’s a simple SIMPLE answer. This coach has not been in contact with the girls and has not cared enough to see how they’re doing. Regardless of soccer. Also, it’s not “ABHORRENT” to think that maybe as a coach, a mentor, he would have.

Has your kids’ teachers reached out? Are they abhorrent? Give me a f*cking break.

Comment

It’s a simple SIMPLE answer. This coach has not been in contact with the girls and has not cared enough to see how they’re doing. Regardless of soccer. Also, it’s not “ABHORRENT” to think that maybe as a coach, a mentor, he would have.

Has your kids’ teachers reached out? Are they abhorrent? Give me a f*cking break.
                During these trying times where people are literally dying THIS is what you are worried about?

Soccer is over for now. But your obsession continues and yes that is sad. Keeping jobs and feeding families while not getting sick is what is most important now.

Comment

Please, Soccer is at the bottom of the list, no one cares. Some clubs are literally going or will go out of business.

Comment

Please, Soccer is at the bottom of the list, no one cares. Some clubs are literally going or will go out of business.
                    Clearly you care since you are on here all the time.

Anyway - I don’t think anyone expected to hear from RF since he has never sent an email to the team or provided any feedback or guidance to the girls. No one expects to hear from him and no one cares that he doesn’t communicate. It is what it is.

Comment

Can any of you focus on the kids at all? Most people don’t think it’s wrong for a coach to reach out to his team right about now. Some semblance of normalcy and structure for them with the sport they love best is actually what should be welcome and expected. It takes a leader to lead. You all are too complacent and accepting of this nonsense.

I can assure you, most decent head coaches are in touch with their team. Your daughters are losing out and that’s real shame.

Comment

Can any of you focus on the kids at all? Most people don’t think it’s wrong for a coach to reach out to his team right about now. Some semblance of normalcy and structure for them with the sport they love best is actually what should be welcome and expected. It takes a leader to lead. You all are too complacent and accepting of this nonsense.

I can assure you, most decent head coaches are in touch with their team. Your daughters are losing out and that’s real shame.
                        If your daughter is missing out on anything, it is you and your spouse's fault as well as your child's (at these ages and older). Go ahead, teach them they are right at this time and that you paid for a service you are not receiving. Let them pout and facetime their friends and teammates to complain loudly. The winners are not accepting this fate and are finding ways to be happy and do whatever they want .... even if it means going to the park alone or working out in your backyard, basement or garage. I assure you, times like these clearly illustrate who the winners are and is a good prognosticator of which kids will find success in the future .... at anything they try their hands at. Winners don't accept the fate handed to them, they work hard to change it.

Comment

Agree with this but what I think you don’t understand is that most of us did not expect to hear from RF as we never hear from him and also, we are all fine with a dad coach and fine with an erratic and infrequent practice schedule, we just want our kids to be able to play with their friends, have fun and be on an ecnl team, the patch is really what’s important. And I’m not trying to be combative just trying to say it like it is.

Comment

If your daughter is missing out on anything, it is you and your spouse's fault as well as your child's (at these ages and older). Go ahead, teach them they are right at this time and that you paid for a service you are not receiving. Let them pout and facetime their friends and teammates to complain loudly. The winners are not accepting this fate and are finding ways to be happy and do whatever they want .... even if it means going to the park alone or working out in your backyard, basement or garage. I assure you, times like these clearly illustrate who the winners are and is a good prognosticator of which kids will find success in the future .... at anything they try their hands at. Winners don't accept the fate handed to them, they work hard to change it.
                            I agree with this statement. However it also applies to businesses of all types, including soccer clubs - not just individuals.

The good clubs with good leaders are finding ways to stay in contact with their players, keep them engaged, and provide virtual training opportunities, the bad clubs (i.e., FC Bucks) have just accepted the fate handed to them and are doing nothing - and, just like you point out with individuals, how clubs (and all businesses) act in these situations are in fact a good prognosticator of which clubs (and businesses) will find success in the future.

Comment

I agree with this statement. However it also applies to businesses of all types, including soccer clubs - not just individuals.

The good clubs with good leaders are finding ways to stay in contact with their players, keep them engaged, and provide virtual training opportunities, the bad clubs (i.e., FC Bucks) have just accepted the fate handed to them and are doing nothing - and, just like you point out with individuals, how clubs (and all businesses) act in these situations are in fact a good prognosticator of which clubs (and businesses) will find success in the future.
                              This is what concerns you at a horrible time when people are dying? This? This is abhorrent!

Your hate for this club is unmatched. Disgusting at a time like this. What if some of those coaches, officials, club personnel are the sick right now or going through things with their family? You ever think about that? No. You think about yourself and your Mia only!

Soccer and all sports are taking a break. Even at a horrible time we are living in with death, sickness and mass unemployment YOU are still only concerned about something that means absolutely nothing right now.

Sickening

Comment

This is what concerns you at a horrible time when people are dying? This? This is abhorrent!

Your hate for this club is unmatched. Disgusting at a time like this. What if some of those coaches, officials, club personnel are the sick right now or going through things with their family? You ever think about that? No. You think about yourself and your Mia only!

Soccer and all sports are taking a break. Even at a horrible time we are living in with death, sickness and mass unemployment YOU are still only concerned about something that means absolutely nothing right now.

Sickening
                                Just pointing out that other clubs are in the same situation as we find ourselves in, yet other clubs (including virtually every other ECNL club) are finding ways to push through the adversity and connect with players, families and provide virtual training.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X