Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If a player was moved up because of getting the coach a job, will she actually play? At ecnl level, if the player can’t handle it, she won’t play.
    Have you seen any of them play? Half the team has a terrible first touch and suck at passing. And still, they are on the team because of the parents.

Comment

Have you seen any of them play? Half the team has a terrible first touch and suck at passing. And still, they are on the team because of the parents.
      Have you seen them play? They are actually a great passing team. Are you a coach? If not, why such interest and knowledge in this team.

Comment

Have you seen them play? They are actually a great passing team. Are you a coach? If not, why such interest and knowledge in this team.
        I’m the coaches wife. I want him to keep his job.

Comment

I’m the coaches wife. I want him to keep his job.
          It’s tough to support a family on what Bubb pays for 2 teams. Can’t blame a guy for looking out for his own.

Comment

Salary and skill

It’s tough to support a family on what Bubb pays for 2 teams. Can’t blame a guy for looking out for his own.
            Or get a real job.

Comment

Or get a real job.
              Most of these jokers are pretty much unemployable.

Comment

I don't think coaching those teams was ever intended to be a full time job.

Comment

I don't think coaching those teams was ever intended to be a full time job.
                  It’s the only job the guy who promoted a kid so their parents could get his wife a position has, so clearly the family needed income.

Comment

Manufacturing wins

SB will go to any lengths to manufacture a win vs JFC

This Saturday the JFC and FESA ECRL's play , 6 fesa ECNL players are playing down so they can manufacture a B team win. This is what FESA calls winning and development.

Next week I hear they will be sending ECNL girls to the rec leagues for some more W's

Comment

This Saturday the JFC and FESA ECRL's play , 6 fesa ECNL players are playing down so they can manufacture a B team win. This is what FESA calls winning and development.

Next week I hear they will be sending ECNL girls to the rec leagues for some more W's
                      Truth hurts!

Comment

I hope Messick knocks Bubbs azz out on the sideline. Get stuck in lads, av some of that.

Comment

The good news is there aren’t 6 ECNL level players on the FESA 07 ECNL team.

Comment

I hope Messick knocks Bubbs azz out on the sideline. Get stuck in lads, av some of that.
                            How can he knock him out when he can't catch him or even get close?

Comment

Do you think JFC has ever played ECNL roster players against FESA NPL before? They have. But it was not to win, just not lose as bad. Coach G is owning Messick. Where is FESA coming up with roster spots for so many ECNL players? Are their ECRL rosters that thin?

Comment

Good thing the ECNLR girls scored 3 in the first 20 minutes today without the ECNL players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X