Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Poll: Is FC America heading in the right direction?
Poll Options
Is FC America heading in the right direction?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name them buddy because I don't believe you. I think your just searching for drama in your board little life. That's what else I want to know.
It's happening and you are gonna feel like an idiot when it does.
Just remember that I knew before YOU, told YOU.
And YOU (a.k.a clueless) are too blind to accept the truth.

Kool-Aid drinker.

Why don't you just give them everything you own you're so naive.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My advice to any parents wanting stability is 2 options.

1) Rush - established & usually deep enough for more than one state cup team per age group. Have a chance to make big noise if U-14s can beat Pinecrest this weekend @ SC.

2) ACYS - competitive side is just now getting established but lots of room to get in on ground floor. Actually beating good teams from Region A in younger groups.

Hunters Creek - still too Rec
GOU - only a few teams competing.
FCA/OCYS/C/F FK - Drama, Drama, Drama (no one doubting talent)
This post is comical. Rush barely exists and being swallowed by OCYS.

The ACYS comment is definitely comical.

There's no drama at fca. Never was. You seem to forget that fca has been fca for 21 years.

Can you say that about the other clubs? You mention state cup. I guess you do
not know that fca has 9 teams playing this weekend in state cup.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dear CFK or CFKkers whatever you call yourself, please leave all the clubs in central florida alone. You guys have done nothing but cause problems. You are simply dragging ever club through the mud in hopes of gaining players for your new wanna be club. Truth is you have a group of parents could probably guess who they are that have started a campaign to trash everyone who is not or plans not to go to the new club. Grow up and take your daughters with you. You have certainly made a name for yourself. FCA will do just fine without your efforts .
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's happening and you are gonna feel like an idiot when it does.
Just remember that I knew before YOU, told YOU.
And YOU (a.k.a clueless) are too blind to accept the truth.

Kool-Aid drinker.

Why don't you just give them everything you own you're so naive.
50/50 shot you know you want to tell.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This post is comical. Rush barely exists and being swallowed by OCYS.

The ACYS comment is definitely comical.

There's no drama at fca. Never was. You seem to forget that fca has been fca for 21 years.

Can you say that about the other clubs? You mention state cup. I guess you do
not know that fca has 9 teams playing this weekend in state cup.
Thank you! Much better response than I could have come up with. FCA is a great club. It seems unhappy people are just trying to make others feel the same way. Sad really.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you! Much better response than I could have come up with. FCA is a great club. It seems unhappy people are just trying to make others feel the same way. Sad really.
The reality is that Acys has Fca easily beat U13 and down. FCA is plagued with issues just like OC. It definitely does not fall into the "great" category.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This post is comical. Rush barely exists and being swallowed by OCYS.

The ACYS comment is definitely comical.

There's no drama at fca. Never was. You seem to forget that fca has been fca for 21 years.

Can you say that about the other clubs? You mention state cup. I guess you do
not know that fca has 9 teams playing this weekend in state cup.
No drama at FCA ??????? Hahahahahahahha
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No drama at FCA ??????? Hahahahahahahha
Drama only exists in the lives of those who choose to involve themselves in it. If your kid can play just show up, shut up, and let the play do the talking. My kid is at the top of the game and the rewards are there for the taking. No other need to worry about what anyone else has on their agenda. And yes I'm an FCA parent and pound to be.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Drama only exists in the lives of those who choose to involve themselves in it. If your kid can play just show up, shut up, and let the play do the talking. My kid is at the top of the game and the rewards are there for the taking. No other need to worry about what anyone else has on their agenda. And yes I'm an FCA parent and pound to be.
***that is proud to be*** before I get bashed for grammar......
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-25-2013
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Drama only exists in the lives of those who choose to involve themselves in it. If your kid can play just show up, shut up, and let the play do the talking. My kid is at the top of the game and the rewards are there for the taking. No other need to worry about what anyone else has on their agenda. And yes I'm an FCA parent and pound to be.
Great idea. You must be part of the OC crowd. Show up and shut up and pay pay pay Syndrome seems to be an epidemic in the Orlando area these days.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fc america, fca, sharks, trotters, vipers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OCYS Consolidated Thread Unregistered Florida 14484 04-27-2018 04:26 PM
CFK/FKK Consolidated Thread Unregistered Florida 9025 11-23-2014 08:43 PM
West Pines -Consolidated Unregistered Florida 2079 11-11-2013 05:02 PM
Boca Juniors Consolidated Thread Unregistered Florida 166 08-24-2013 12:19 AM
best boys team in Florida and Senrise Elite 97/98: Topic consolidated Unregistered Florida 0 05-08-2013 01:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.