Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This may come as a surprise to some, but not everyone wants to play soccer for their high schools. Some HS have lousy programs with terribly weak training and player pools which translates to sloppy thug-ball. So while it may be fun for some to play fall HS Soccer, there are many serious players that would rather do without and spend that time doing quality training.
    You don't know girls very well. Most don't play high school to improve their skills or have to be the best in state to have fun. The best play competitive all year round, need a chance to relax and enjoy the sport in a less pressure environment while building relations with classmates and new friends. Maybe even the chance to play a different position and try skills under slower pace of play. Plenty of time to still be a "serious player".

Comment

2 also ran clubs are still avoiding O.Y.S.A. with so many top tier clubs selected for the USDA perhaps the two clubs can combine for a goal of 5 wins between them.
      Which 2 clubs avoid playing OYSA?

You mention top tier clubs being selected for USDA - in the northwest/NorCal conference can you please let us know which clubs you consider top tier (we know about Crossfire), but enlighten me with this top tier of selected clubs

Comment

Which 2 clubs avoid playing OYSA?

You mention top tier clubs being selected for USDA - in the northwest/NorCal conference can you please let us know which clubs you consider top tier (we know about Crossfire), but enlighten me with this top tier of selected clubs
        CU and FC. P have avoided the OYSA since the collapse of the OPL 3 years ago.

Please help yourself to research these really basic things it will help you going forward.

So. cal and Washington top clubs were selected for usda (just review the threads or visit US soccer website to read their history of achievement) along with some fully funded New nwsl clubs DA's just on our west coast alone..You know this alreadly so it's not enlightening it's just a wasted post.

Comment

Please help yourself to research these really basic things it will help you going forward.

So. cal and Washington top clubs were selected for usda (just review the threads or visit US soccer website to read their history of achievement) along with some fully funded New nwsl clubs DA's just on our west coast alone..You know this alreadly so it's not enlightening it's just a wasted post.
          Odd. Our u16 girls team placed crossfire and FCP in league and state cup this year. Do you mean their premier (ECNL) teams don't do OYSA? Because that's true. The ECNL philosophy doesn't believe in sandbagging. Be thankful.

Comment

Odd. Our u16 girls team placed crossfire and FCP in league and state cup this year. Do you mean their premier (ECNL) teams don't do OYSA? Because that's true. The ECNL philosophy doesn't believe in sandbagging. Be thankful.

It's odd they would call bad team's premier... on second thought it's pretty funny..thanks for the levity. It's appreciated

Comment

You are either lying or incredibly ignorant and stupid or both.

CU is only ECNL therefor it has nothing to do with OYSA.

FC Portland teams play in OYSA. Their ECNL teams don't for the same reason CU teams don't.

Comment

When OPL was finished FC and CU began playing in ECNL league games and ECNL showcase events. You aren't suggesting they play down in OYSA are you? I am guessing the Thorns will no longer play OYSA.

I did review the teams in the conference the Thorns will be playing in and I am certainly familiar with Crossfires history, but in all my years of playing against teams on the west coast (Surf, Mustang, Players, etc). I can honestly say I have never heard of the elite club that calls themselves Burlingame

Comment

FC Portland teams play in OYSA. Their ECNL teams don't for the same reason CU teams don't.

CU is THUSC ask the ECNL. Tool

Comment

When OPL was finished FC and CU began playing in ECNL league games and ECNL showcase events. You aren't suggesting they play down in OYSA are you? I am guessing the Thorns will no longer play OYSA.

I did review the teams in the conference the Thorns will be playing in and I am certainly familiar with Crossfires history, but in all my years of playing against teams on the west coast (Surf, Mustang, Players, etc). I can honestly say I have never heard of the elite club that calls themselves Burlingame
                    The OPL & OYSA platforms were too challenging for THUSC, FC & LOSC for decades. They figured if they weren't relevant in Oregon, it was just a easy to be irrelevant in another league. Mission accomplished!

Comment

What you just posted makes no sense given the realities of foolish choices of small minded big pocketed soccer bums.

Comment

Ya'll know ECNL teams from Oregon are a joke... right?

Comment

The OPL & OYSA platforms were too challenging for THUSC, FC & LOSC for decades. They figured if they weren't relevant in Oregon, it was just a easy to be irrelevant in another league. Mission accomplished!
                          Under OPL more girls state championships were won by these 2 clubs than any club. In fact they often met each other in the finals

Comment

Ya'll know ECNL teams from Oregon are a joke... right?
                            If the Oregon ECNL teams are a joke then this must be the punchline

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...ea=commitments

Comment

CU is THUSC ask the ECNL. Tool
                              Aaaand THUSC plays in OYSA you simpleton. Point proven.

Comment

Aaaand THUSC plays in OYSA you simpleton. Point proven.
                                Again ask the ECNL.

Facts revealed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X