Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lincoln looks really good and are only losing a Senior or two. Beware of Lincoln. They definitely have to be added into the mix at the top for the playoffs and the next couple of seasons.
    Maybe next year, not this year though. They are 'Coventry good' not 'SK good' ....

Comment

who will be in final four for all three divisions?

Comment

LaSalle, Smithfield, Mt. Hope, Lincoln D1

Don't care about the other two divisions

Comment

LaSalle, Smithfield, SK, Coventry

Comment

Worst fans

Based on negativity/poor sportsmanship/loud mouths/know-it-alls...
            Go!
            I will not go with LaSalle because they are paying big money and expect so much for that dollar. I would be a little nervous too!

Comment

Regardless what division you are in, that is a jackass comment toward the other divisions. I happen to be in D1 also, but thankfully disagree ...

D1: LaSalle, Smith, SK, Linc

D2: Scit, North Smith, Burr, Chariho

D3: EP, Johnst, Linc, narrag

Comment

Regardless what division you are in, that is a jackass comment toward the other divisions. I happen to be in D1 also, but thankfully disagree ...

D1: LaSalle, Smith, SK, Linc

D2: Scit, North Smith, Burr, Chariho

D3: EP, Johnst, Linc, narrag
                Don't really know too much about II/III but as far as I is concerned:

LaSalle, Smithfield, Port, (I'm going with a ringer for the last pick... Coventry, Lincoln, or NK)

Comment

D1 could literally be almost any of the teams who make the playoffs. It has to be one of the most open years in recent history. That's not to say the final 4 will not be Lasalle, Smithfield, SK +1 but who knows
                  D2 it will be Scituate, N Smithfield, Chariho & Burrilville. Scituate will be tough to beat but fingers crossed for Chariho !
                  D3 I can't pick 4 but final should be EP v Johnston

Comment

D1: LaSalle, Smith, SK, Mt Hope-Smith winning
                    D2: Scit, North Smith, Burr, Moses Brown- Burr winning
                    D3: EP, Johnst, Linc, Davies -EP winning

Comment

Mt. hope will shock the high school soccer world.

Comment

thanks vicki

Comment

The sound of Smithfield passing South Kingston in the standings.

SK 0 vs Prout 0???

Nicely done SR. Looks like you and John Farrell looking for new opportunities next year.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
                          Is Prout still playing in the cow pasture? Looking at how Lincoln did at Prout..even LSA/Smithfield only won by 2..others by 1.. if it's the same field as in prior years, RIIL soccer committee should really step in..perhaps SK should have gotten 1, but that field has always been a problem.

Comment

Are those really Premier clubs? Rams? Bruno? GPS?
                            NK has one Bayside and one NEFC player. (Soph) who according to NK parents has been injured since the Spring. NK really has no bench and you can see the difference any time a substitution is made. I think the problem is that NK (individually) is not as good as some of you posters (NK parents) think they are. It's hard to admit it and it hurts after all the money you have spent. They are a good team and play good soccer together and realistically could have won more if they finished their chances. They lost to us by 1 and very could have easily won if they could score. They have shown that. Losing their best two forwards to URI, one girl had moved away, hurt them a lot yet they are still right there.
                            The past 5 years 5-6 D1 commits? 1 to URI. That is it. We have more talent than you and we have no D1 commits nor should we. I like NK. I like they way they play, I have some friends that are parents there. When we play them we know we can out muscle them because they are scared of physical play.
                            When Portsmouth won the state title, where did a a bunch of the better players (other than the star player) play club soccer - RAMS. Where do the bulk of the top D1 boys team play and the #3 team play.RAMS.

Is LSA always the top because they have "better" premier team players..or because they have depth and athletes who play more together throughout the year? - in addition to the general advantages a private school has,

Yes, NK probably should be

Comment

When Portsmouth won the state title, where did a a bunch of the better players (other than the star player) play club soccer - RAMS. Where do the bulk of the top D1 boys team play and the #3 team play.RAMS.

Is LSA always the top because they have "better" premier team players..or because they have depth and athletes who play more together throughout the year? - in addition to the general advantages a private school has,

Rams???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

The fact that this is even being presented as an argument, shows the level of HS soccer in Rhode Island. It is awful.

NK Boys and SK Girls having a lot of players from a small, bang average Maple club, the 5th best Premier club in RI, tells you everything you need to know about the standard of what you are all getting so obsessed about

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X