Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls 02

Looks like Westside, Washington Timbers and Eugene Timbers will be fighting it out for #1.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Westside, Washington Timbers and Eugene Timbers will be fighting it out for #1.
    1. Eugene by a mile
    2-3 tie Westside and Vancouver

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      1. Eugene by a mile
      2-3 tie westside and vancouver
      wt 0 etfc 0.

Comment

WaT 2 - EUG 2
        WT 0 - EUG 0

Looks even money.

Comment

WaT 2 - EUG 2
          WT 0 - EUG 0

Looks even money.
          Eugene had key players injured in both games and both times were coming off long stretches of no practice due to weather. Look for them to build momentum and peak in state cup.

Comment

Eugene had key players injured in both games and both times were coming off long stretches of no practice due to weather. Look for them to build momentum and peak in state cup.
            And WashT and Westside weren't affected by the weather?

Lame.

Comment

My pick is either Vantucky or Eugene to win state cup

Comment

This sounds all too familiar. Been hearing this for a number of years.

Comment

This is so much fun. Parents trumpeting their teams here is beautiful to see.

Comment

1. Westside
                    2. Eugene
                    3. Vancouver
                    4. FC Portland ECNL

Comment

This is so much fun. Parents trumpeting their teams here is beautiful to see.
                      The Eugene 02s have never been good in the past. Now that they are doing well getting to play by birth year, let them enjoy the glory. WT & ***c 2002s have been good for years. But they better bring their best A game when they play eugene now! State Cup could easily go to Eugene's 02s.

Comment

The Eugene 02s have never been good in the past. Now that they are doing well getting to play by birth year, let them enjoy the glory. WT & ***c 2002s have been good for years. But they better bring their best A game when they play eugene now! State Cup could easily go to Eugene's 02s.
                        Not only do I think Eugene is winning state cup, I'm not sure they will give up a goal all season. That's how strong that back line is. They scrimmaged the Eugene 01's a few weeks ago and the 01's couldn't even score on them.

Comment

Not only do I think Eugene is winning state cup, I'm not sure they will give up a goal all season. That's how strong that back line is. They scrimmaged the Eugene 01's a few weeks ago and the 01's couldn't even score on them.
                          I think I've seen this refrain before. I think your digging things up from archived comments. Way too familiar.

Comment

I think I've seen this refrain before. I think your digging things up from archived comments. Way too familiar.
                            Not sure what you are talking about. We are new to the Eugene team. They picked up the best players from our school team and now they are a true super team. We are excited about the season and look forward to playing and beating the best in the state!

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about. We are new to the Eugene team. They picked up the best players from our school team and now they are a true super team. We are excited about the season and look forward to playing and beating the best in the state!
                              So your playing the ECNL teams? If not, your not playing the best in the state. Not by a country mile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X