Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars ecnl.

How big are the rosters for the A and B teams for girls ecnl and do they switch players from one to the other.I read on here also that South shore an Npl team beats the ecnl regularly,so if true why pay more .New to the Taunton area .Tyvm

Rosters usually 21-23 per team and they shift around regularly.

Comment

No movement between our teams.

"Regularly" is a stretch. Take a grammar lesson and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        How big are the rosters for the A and B teams for girls ecnl and do they switch players from one to the other.I read on here also that South shore an Npl team beats the ecnl regularly,so if true why pay more .New to the Taunton area .Tyvm
        No players moved between ECNL teams.

Comment

If you are from Taunton, well hey, love your hometown.
          Considering you are “New” to the Taunton area, you have judgement issues.
          Asking for advice on TS confirms that.
          Have you considered Galway Rovers?

Comment

All this text just so you could type A and B

Comment

Depends on the age group. Some go up to 23 but some are 18. So far no movement between teams, the kids are rostered and cannot play for another ECNL team. There will certainly be movement going into next fall.

05 Stars beat 05 SSS last year at state cup. So once again I don't know what age group you are talking about.

Also, if your daughter plays another sport you need to ask if she can continue before you sign up.

Comment

05 Stars beat 05 SSS last year at state cup. So once again I don't know what age group you are talking about.
                Didn't the Stars team lose to SSS in the NPL NE Finals? I think the two Nationals were in back-to-back weeks so both teams were shooting for the NPL Finals as it's more competitive. Stars went to the Club finals the following week.

Comment

Are you the same troll parent who was complaining because their kid was on the ECNL B team and not the A team on another thread? Total a**hole throwing his kid's teammates and club under the bus instead of being thankful his kid made it onto a top team. No guts to leave but instead come on TS to whine.

Comment

Are you the same troll parent who was complaining because their kid was on the ECNL B team and not the A team on another thread? Total a**hole throwing his kid's teammates and club under the bus instead of being thankful his kid made it onto a top team. No guts to leave but instead come on TS to whine.
                    Nope, different poster. That was me.

Thankful she made it to the second team, not thankful for being lied to.

Carry on with this thread though. ;-)

Comment

Didn't the Stars team lose to SSS in the NPL NE Finals? I think the two Nationals were in back-to-back weeks so both teams were shooting for the NPL Finals as it's more competitive. Stars went to the Club finals the following week.
                      By defintion the Stars team that played in NPL NE Finals was an NPL team. IF it was last year, that was likely Stars West since the lancaster-based Stars NPL team plays in Northeast NPL not New Emgland NPL.

All the clubs have good teams and there are very good players found in lots of clubs and leagues

Comment

Possibly (not my kid's team) but they had beaten them every other time they played them that year (at tournaments - SSS doesn't play northeast region) - that loss was unexpected and apparently the coach kind of went nuts.

Comment

Possibly (not my kid's team) but they had beaten them every other time they played them that year (at tournaments - SSS doesn't play northeast region) - that loss was unexpected and apparently the coach kind of went nuts.
                          Not sure about unexpected as, to me, both were quality teams.

I did hear he completely lost it. Of course, knowing that coach, it doesn't take much to completely lose it.

Comment

Must have been SM....

Comment

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/MA/13/Girls/

Rankings, you can search by age group, both clubs have consistently very good teams.

Here's the thing - part of getting better is playing against kids who are better and if you are playing ECNL you are going to get more excellent competition than if you are playing NPL. Especially since SSS plays in the NEP/NPL region, not the Northeast NPL region, the latter is definitely more competitive.

Also, ignore the mean-spiritedness here, don't get it, sorry it exists. There are plenty of people who will just answer questions one soccer family to another.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X