White ties Pre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on the age. There are very good quality coaches at all different ages for different things. Good trainers and/or good game coaches etc... Yeah, I’m interested in knowing as well! My sons coach at Weston is excellent. My opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      so since you know so much, who do you credit with developing your kid and why? let's hear it. stop the negative talk and let's talk something positive about coaches or trainers. who do you credit ? obviously not weston in your opinion, then who? and why or what did they do that was so important in your opinion? please share.
      Figure it out for yourself, most of you don’t see it because you are stuck in this ces pool of scammers down here

Comment

so since you know so much, who do you credit with developing your kid and why? let's hear it. stop the negative talk and let's talk something positive about coaches or trainers. who do you credit ? obviously not weston in your opinion, then who? and why or what did they do that was so important in your opinion? please share.
        #1 leave the state! It’s out there believe me but not in this state. Nobody gets it! 5yrs behind understanding that soccer is a team sport no watching Gonzalez try to dribble out of the back.

Comment

Way to get all three of them wrong. you are as smart as dumba55 kid
          How’s Marcelo doing with that B license and the Pre-Academy U11s?

Comment

Hes doing just fine, How is your wife doing with my d¡ck down her throat.

Comment

Hes doing just fine, How is your wife doing with my d¡ck down her throat.
              Why so angry?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X