Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remain flabbergasted you continue to act as if you are having a conversation with a single individual. You are conflating posts from several different people. I can't figure out if it is a deflection technique or you really do think there is only one person here who believes, based on court documents, DOJ reports, and multiple-source journalism from reputable outlets that Trump is compromised and a national security threat.
    You know what they say about opinions and ass holes. Im flabbergasted that you don’t understand the difference between opinion and facts. If you have proof that Trump has been found guilty of being a Russian agent/agent then produce it. If not your opinion means as much as mine. The funny thing is that based on your premise Hillary Clinton is a Russian assest. Take your pick Uranium One or the fake dossier she is an asset for Russia. Hell, since we don’t need proof we might as well make Obama a foreign asset too. It must be true because it’s my opinion. That’s how it seems to work around here.

Comment

You know what they say about opinions and ass holes. Im flabbergasted that you don’t understand the difference between opinion and facts. If you have proof that Trump has been found guilty of being a Russian agent/agent then produce it. If not your opinion means as much as mine. The funny thing is that based on your premise Hillary Clinton is a Russian assest. Take your pick Uranium One or the fake dossier she is an asset for Russia. Hell, since we don’t need proof we might as well make Obama a foreign asset too. It must be true because it’s my opinion. That’s how it seems to work around here.
      There are opinions based on facts, and there are opinions based on idiocy and lies. Yours seem to fall in the latter category. You need to use better examples in your whataboutisms.

Trump's own Justice Department officials revealed during an unclassified briefing on their Uranium One investigation that a confidential informant’s testimony yielded no allegations or evidence of impropriety on the part of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:
      https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/...blican-claims/

Some parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true and none of it has been proven false:
      https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...isa/index.html

Now please answer the simple question I asked in post #720

Comment

There really is no point in continuing this any further. Especially with someone who just revealed they have absolutely no grasp of the Uranium One deal.

If you are at all interested in improving your argumentation skills, (I mean productive argumentation in the formal sense, not shouting at someone reflexively) I highly recommend this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Skeptics-Guid.../dp/1538760533

The authors do a great job of explaining logical fallacies and how the human mind creates them. I recommend this book to liberals and conservatives alike. Everyone should know this stuff whatever their political views. It's agnostic to political bias.

Stay safe! Here's hoping Dorian continues tracking further east.

Comment

There are opinions based on facts, and there are opinions based on idiocy and lies. Yours seem to fall in the latter category. You need to use better examples in your whataboutisms.

Trump's own Justice Department officials revealed during an unclassified briefing on their Uranium One investigation that a confidential informant’s testimony yielded no allegations or evidence of impropriety on the part of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:
          https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/...blican-claims/

Some parts of the Steele dossier have been proven true and none of it has been proven false:
          https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...isa/index.html

Now please answer the simple question I asked in post #720
          You idiots have just proved my point. My posts shows what happens when you post opinions without proof and you took the bait. Like you, I can say anything I want without any concrete evidence. Opinion rules! You said it yourself unwitting and compromised assets are far more common and it doesn’t matter if she was found guilty, right? Those were your words. She is still an asset. Please tell my why her dealings with Russia haven’t been disturbing. You’re all over the map. For the last time. Stop deflecting and provide us with actual proof Trump is a Russian agent. It shouldn’t be that hard, you have the whole mountain in your possession. I’m still waiting. Set us free and provide us the proof.

Comment

You idiots have just proved my point. My posts shows what happens when you post opinions without proof and you took the bait. Like you, I can say anything I want without any concrete evidence. Opinion rules! You said it yourself unwitting and compromised assets are far more common and it doesn’t matter if she was found guilty, right? Those were your words. She is still an asset. Please tell my why her dealings with Russia haven’t been disturbing. You’re all over the map. For the last time. Stop deflecting and provide us with actual proof Trump is a Russian agent. It shouldn’t be that hard, you have the whole mountain in your possession. I’m still waiting. Set us free and provide us the proof.
            Answer the question I asked in post #720. Do you believe those things happened?

Comment

Answer the question I asked in post #720. Do you believe those things happened?
              I have always answered your questions yet you refuse to answer mine. When I answer one set of questions you just ask more while deflecting from mine. I’m done jumping through your hoops. You said you have concrete proof Trump is an agent/asset working for Russia. Why won’t you prove it. For goodness sake, you’ve got a whole mountain. Your opinion links written by a CNN producer (go figure) ain’t proof. Stop delaying and produce it already. If you can’t, do you think maybe it’s because you’re full of shït? Tick Tock!

Comment

I have always answered your questions yet you refuse to answer mine. When I answer one set of questions you just ask more while deflecting from mine. I’m done jumping through your hoops. You said you have concrete proof Trump is an agent/asset working for Russia. Why won’t you prove it. For goodness sake, you’ve got a whole mountain. Your opinion links written by a CNN producer (go figure) ain’t proof. Stop delaying and produce it already. If you can’t, do you think maybe it’s because you’re full of shït? Tick Tock!
                More deflection. Do you or do you not believe those things happened?

Comment

More deflection. Do you or do you not believe those things happened?
                  More to the point, does he care that they did?

Comment

More to the point, does he care that they did?
                    Probably not. And he won't answer the question because he knows those things happened and the only plausible explanation is that Trump is compromised by the Russians.

Comment

Probably not. And he won't answer the question because he knows those things happened and the only plausible explanation is that Trump is compromised by the Russians.
                      And doesn't understand that a "plausible explanation" of known facts is not the same thing as mere "opinion." Formulating a reasonable presumption based on what evidence you do have is Logic 101, not an opinion.

If you tell me you want to go to a restaurant, I can reasonably presume you might be hungry and don't feel like cooking. Thinking you shouldn't spend the money is an opinion.

Trump's own words and behavior (all the way back to odd real estate deals with oligarchs) make it reasonable to presume he is highly likely to be compromised by Russians.

Comment

And doesn't understand that a "plausible explanation" of known facts is not the same thing as mere "opinion." Formulating a reasonable presumption based on what evidence you do have is Logic 101, not an opinion.

If you tell me you want to go to a restaurant, I can reasonably presume you might be hungry and don't feel like cooking. Thinking you shouldn't spend the money is an opinion.

Trump's own words and behavior (all the way back to odd real estate deals with oligarchs) make it reasonable to presume he is highly likely to be compromised by Russians.
                        Still no proof? That’s a real shame. I had such high hopes for you guys. Plausible explanation and reasonable presumption doesn’t constitute a crime. Nor is it enough to prosecute anyone. If it did, Trump would be gone. Mueller knew this so did Comey, Strzok, Mcabe, and the rest of them. It’s also very “plausible” that Hillary was compromised by working with Russian agents as a Russian asset to pay for a fake dossier in order to damage Trump. Do you see how this works now and ridiculous you sound. We can apply plausibility all day long. BTW, I’m still waiting on the page where Mueller confirmed Trump to be a Russian agent/asset. The IG report is starting to shed light on genesis of the Mueller / Russia investigation. We’re already getting a glimpse of who was really compromised. Watch out for Libtard deflection at its finest. Since you’ve sucked the life out of the Russia conspiracy, You might wanna get back to rooting for a recession. You know the things that are good for the American people. Well played Libtards, glad to see you have a better alternative for all of us!

Comment

Still no proof? That’s a real shame. I had such high hopes for you guys. Plausible explanation and reasonable presumption doesn’t constitute a crime. Nor is it enough to prosecute anyone. If it did, Trump would be gone. Mueller knew this so did Comey, Strzok, Mcabe, and the rest of them. It’s also very “plausible” that Hillary was compromised by working with Russian agents as a Russian asset to pay for a fake dossier in order to damage Trump. Do you see how this works now and ridiculous you sound. We can apply plausibility all day long. BTW, I’m still waiting on the page where Mueller confirmed Trump to be a Russian agent/asset. The IG report is starting to shed light on genesis of the Mueller / Russia investigation. We’re already getting a glimpse of who was really compromised. Watch out for Libtard deflection at its finest. Since you’ve sucked the life out of the Russia conspiracy, You might wanna get back to rooting for a recession. You know the things that are good for the American people. Well played Libtards, glad to see you have a better alternative for all of us!
                          Hey ... a dipshi.t groveling, lying POTUS (i.e. tRUMP) is obviously a Russian asset.... ever wonder why Putin was supporting tRUMP over Hillary? He could clearly see that Hillary was the one with the balls ...

See how Republickass conspiracy theories work? (i.e. they don't)... is Cohen in jail? is his co-conspirator?
                          Can't see President Warren pardoning tRUMP... though she could have Michael switch places with Donald... :)

Comment

Your continued avoidance of my question is becoming comical. Enough with the whataboutism. Do you or do you not believe the things in post #720 happened?

Comment

Your continued avoidance of my question is becoming comical. Enough with the whataboutism. Do you or do you not believe the things in post #720 happened?
                              Do you or do you not have proof?

Comment

Hey ... a dipshi.t groveling, lying POTUS (i.e. tRUMP) is obviously a Russian asset.... ever wonder why Putin was supporting tRUMP over Hillary? He could clearly see that Hillary was the one with the balls ...

See how Republickass conspiracy theories work? (i.e. they don't)... is Cohen in jail? is his co-conspirator?
                                Can't see President Warren pardoning tRUMP... though she could have Michael switch places with Donald... :)
                                and then pardon Michael !!
                                Too funny.... Could be made into a reality TV show... could call it
                                "Orange is the New White (Racist)" ... :):)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X