Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try again. There's a long history here between myself and the thick headed old white men here. Last time I signed off here a year and a half ago or so,must after those *****holes were telling me they hoped for a long and painful death for me just after my man ed markey put down the latest republican loser for senate in MA I was using tee hee for reasons that are known to the bitter Enders who have been here day to day. But to call "tee hee" immature on THIS forum? Har har har

Actually as I've been telling the conservative losers here for years the Rs have a much more serious structural problem. Prior to the civil war they were in a position that if they got every crazy vote on table....the racist......secessionists......domestic terrorists......NRA members......poor white southerners......banisters.......etc....and held them together....PLUS if they could suppress enough votes....MAYBE they could win a national.

Yes a market place of ideas is great.....think the rabid pro trump and Cruz crowd is going to politely come together behind a candidate that can win general? Think they are goin to turn out hard for.....jeb? Kasich?

Har har har hair har har

Tee hee hee

Actually Bernie's ideas aren't old......as least as far as giving them a try. I hear the billionaires are worried. Ken langone ran an OP ed warning his pals that social unrest or 80% marginal rates are in eh offing.....

Tee hee

Sharpen the figurative guillotines I say.

Also.....you gratuitous use of the term Cherokee regardless of Elizabeth's warrens issues show you to be just a cheap racist punk.....you see you start talking about maturity but you can't hide your ugly inner self and just had to have at it with that term "Cherokee" you aren't happy until you are spewing that filth you weak loser.

Only life and energy Rs have seems to be motivated by hatred for fellow man. All you cheap losers can muster I guess. Keep telling yourslef demos have nothing.....here's a great idea from a d candidate.....outlaw for profit prisons.....

Please ...use the search function and you can revisit my arguments years ago with conservatives who held up Cosby as a paragon of virtue and an excellent role model for the black community. You aren't even smart enough to avoid that stinker.

Ooh a conservative mentioned "lesbian" let's all run under the bed and cover our ma hoods like that threatened little precious little man.....

Here let me help....republican campaigning......Muslim.....lesbian....Man on dog sex .....guns guns guns me rica more guns ....run for yer lives!!!! The Muslims and lesbians are coming to kill all the scared white old men in their beds and take our womenz and our childrenz.

That dog ain't hunting this cycle is he, ex-lax?

And there you have it folks!! This is what a Democrat considers Tolerance, Sanity, Honesty, and non-Racism. Although there are so many individual issues at hand, I ask this one question for anyone about to vote: Do you think that this country is headed in the right direction with regard to the economy, domestic relations, social change, and international relations. If you are good with what is happending then continue to vote Democrat. If you are not then rethink what you would like to see happening and vote for that.
    Personally, I don't think we are heading in the right direction on any of these areas. Right now Obama's legacy is:

1. Legalization of marijuance (actually I don't really care one way or the other about this one)
    2. Grandeur social promotion for lesbians/gays and transgenders seems excessive
    3. I think we can all agree that the middle east is a bigger disaster than ever before
    4. I think it is clear that the only international relations that are on some solid ground are with the muslim brotherhood
    5. Domestic social relations are at an all time low....but who knows...with Al Sharpton as the social Czar perhaps we are on an upswing
    6. Educational costs are way out of control. Granted they were on the rise before Obama, but there has been nothing done to slow this down.
    7. Illegals?? According to Obama and Kerry, they are their constituents!! Now about 500 Billion dollars are paid toward illegals
    8. "Black lives matter"??? Why not all lives?? Personal visits by him or his administration only when a Black is at the center of controversy but nothing for any other race.
    9. A time when social opinion of police are at all time low
    10. A time when governmental support of the miliary is at an all time low
    11. Welfare (all races) is at an all time high.

Comment

You realize that when you write 'Tee Hee' you sound like a little kid from the 1970s reading Archie and Richie Rich comics. Granted, if you actually have some of these in mint condition then great. You can get some money for them, but actually writing 'Tee Hee' on any website seems a little immature.

How is the war on the Democrat side? Granted it is a quiet one.

At least there is life and energy on the Republican side. The demorats have nothing right now. Talk about the progressive party now being so conservative in their push toward the white house.

See right here is where you show yourself to be a giant ignorant clown.....apropos to follow the "clown car" primary.

Anyone outside of your toxic conservative bubble started noticing last week or so that Sanders is already pulling crowds far larger than Obama did in 2007 and he is appealing to traditional old school liberal / progressive values.

Quite coincidently the masters of the universe are sounding a little like scared populists last week or two.

But according to YOU nothing to see here....move on....you don't possibly see this as just the next step in an evolving sensibility that can be traced for some time now.....no ....no....no.....conservatives always insist things are coming back there way....just wait.....

fool.

Comment

And there you have it folks!! This is what a Democrat considers Tolerance, Sanity, Honesty, and non-Racism. Although there are so many individual issues at hand, I ask this one question for anyone about to vote: Do you think that this country is headed in the right direction with regard to the economy, domestic relations, social change, and international relations. If you are good with what is happending then continue to vote Democrat. If you are not then rethink what you would like to see happening and vote for that.
        Personally, I don't think we are heading in the right direction on any of these areas. Right now Obama's legacy is:

1. Legalization of marijuance (actually I don't really care one way or the other about this one)
        Again this shows your profound idiocy and inability to grasp reality. Please explain to the good people that Obama has moved this issue along rather than the multitudes of STATES that have decriminalized, legalized medical or legalized outright. It's STATES' RIGHTS baby, a concept I thought all you dyed in the wool conservatives love....until ya don't har har.

The only thing Obama could have done was trampled states rights and send federal troops in to enforce federal marijuana laws in those states? am I missing something? Explain to us just what Obama did to bring this about?

2. Grandeur social promotion for lesbians/gays and transgenders seems excessive
        "Seems excessive" seems excessive to? You? Please? You always get your tight whities in a bunch about anything like that.....you decide what "seems excessive" ...is that the ultimate old man arrogant white privilege talking there? BTW it was the conservative majority Supreme Court that really moved "grandeur social promotion" for lesbians and gays I to the mainstream so just suck in THAT for a bit.

3. I think we can all agree that the middle east is a bigger disaster than ever before
        No ex lax we can't all agree with that really.....I haven't had to deal with any more young men I know with lifetime cognitive deficits fighting bush's war....I haven't seen the body count of mostly OUR sons going up and the blown off limbs etc.

Please state the amount of $$$ we should spend and American lives you are willing to waste going back in.....which is what all you warmo Bering idiots want. Get lost!

4. I think it is clear that the only international relations that are on some solid ground are with the muslim brotherhood
        Stupid gratuitous comment by someone who likes to act mTure but just can't help bringing a heaping dose of fact free conservative stupid

5. Domestic social relations are at an all time low....but who knows...with Al Sharpton as the social Czar perhaps we are on an upswing
        What dies this even mean.

6. Educational costs are way out of control. Granted they were on the rise before Obama, but there has been nothing done to slow this down.
        Well pubic k-12'ismstill free for a while till Rs get their way. Rather than whine, why not discuss warrens or Bernie's ideas on the facts and merits right here? You won't do THAT though.....suffice it to say they have weighed in....I believe hillRy has also....please point us at any evidence this has been a serious issue for Rs

7. Illegals?? According to Obama and Kerry, they are their constituents!! Now about 500 Billion dollars are paid toward illegals
        8. "Black lives matter"??? Why not all lives?? Personal visits by him or his administration only when a Black is at the center of controversy but nothing for any other race.
        Tell you what....when your WHITE daughters are getting gunned down with down with the kind of regularity that video after video show us.....perpetrated by the very people PAID and empowered to fairly enforce laws and look out for all citizens.....I'll get as behind "little white princesses matter as much as black children" as much as I am behind black lives matter.

Of course all lives matter you moron but there is no epidemic of terrorism by SOME law enforcement officers toward any ethnic or racial group like there is for the black community.

[quote]
        9. A time when social opinion of police are at all time low/quote]

How many indicted for murder? How many SHOULD be? Black sites in major cities where some of our citizens have been held with intent to violate constitutional rights ? How many beatings of PEACEFUL protestors.

Me thinks only a jack booted thug would,take issue with the public image of law enforcement more fairly reflecting what they seem to bring to the job.

10. A time when governmental support of the miliary is at an all time low
        Metric.? I live in a fact based world. Is isn't so. Prove it.

11. Welfare (all races) is at an all time high.
        Patently untrue as well. Prove it with facts

Comment

Welfare (all races) is at an all time high
          either dumb as a stump or willful liar talking there....you choose.....

Here ya go....

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/welfare_spending

Notice welfare expenditures are not only trending toward half of the level at peak of recession in 2010' they have also been lower than They were ALL years of Reagan-Bush from 1980-1992 and even a few years of Bush II......

Tee her

What an idjit.....what a galloot ......as bugs bunny used to say

Comment

are we having fun yet class?

The perfesser

Tee hee

Comment

are we having fun yet class?

The perfesser

Tee hee
              small p lying through teeth again - maggot

In the past three decades, the number of Americans who are on disability has skyrocketed. The rise has come even as medical advances have allowed many more people to remain on the job, and new laws have banned workplace discrimination against the disabled. Every month, 14 million people now get a disability check from the government.

The federal government spends more money each year on cash payments for disabled former workers than it spends on food stamps and welfare combined. Yet people relying on disability payments are often overlooked in discussions of the social safety net. The vast majority of people on federal disability do not work.[1] Yet because they are not technically part of the labor force, they are not counted among the unemployed.

In other words, people on disability don't show up in any of the places we usually look to see how the economy is doing. But the story of these programs -- who goes on them, and why, and what happens after that -- is, to a large extent, the story of the U.S. economy. It's the story not only of an aging workforce, but also of a hidden, increasingly expensive safety net.

http://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/

Comment

small p lying through teeth again - maggot
                What is a small p anyway?

Maggot? That's no way to talk to the guy who swooped by to visit and started teeing up the conservatives like I never left.

In the past three decades, the number of Americans who are on disability has skyrocketed. The rise has come even as medical advances have allowed many more people to remain on the job, and new laws have banned workplace discrimination against the disabled. Every month, 14 million people now get a disability check from the government.

The federal government spends more money each year on cash payments for disabled former workers than it spends on food stamps and welfare combined. Yet people relying on disability payments are often overlooked in discussions of the social safety net. The vast majority of people on federal disability do not work.[1] Yet because they are not technically part of the labor force, they are not counted among the unemployed.

In other words, people on disability don't show up in any of the places we usually look to see how the economy is doing. But the story of these programs -- who goes on them, and why, and what happens after that -- is, to a large extent, the story of the U.S. economy. It's the story not only of an aging workforce, but also of a hidden, increasingly expensive safety net.

http://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/
                The least you can do is acknowledge how WRONG your statement was about welfare being at an all time high....I mean one fact containing post and you were shown to know.....nothing....

Who's a MAGGOT now?

Tee hee
                Bwah hah hah

Comment

You really don't believe I came back to tee you up a little do you?

Tee hee

Bwah hah hah

And you old white overweight conservative male losers with your pot bellies and all your self-importance....enjoy your bitter years!

Comment

You really don't believe I came back to tee you up a little do you?

Tee hee

Bwah hah hah

And you old white overweight conservative male losers with your pot bellies and all your self-importance....enjoy your bitter years!
                    They just changed the name genius - you people don't bother me in the least. Haven't been in the right side of anything - ever

I know you love "you people"

dur hur

Comment

They just changed the name genius - you people don't bother me in the least. Haven't been in the right side of anything - ever

I know you love "you people"

dur hur
                      I've been remarkably reasonable with a crowd who wished for my slow and painful death last time I was here and then greets with cries of MAGGOT!

But those types of losers never had much power of me when I was young and they have NONE now. My circumstances thankfully free me from those concerns entirely....no bosses behind to kiss for example....

So "you people" ( you haven't been alive last couple years have you? Otherwise you would realize that use of the term "you people" is a tell....you have many tells like that) don't bother me either....in fact I've felt really really happy since I started discriminating against your type of arrogance and stupidity.

Comment

. Haven't been in the right side of anything - ever
                        I'm sorry.....I'll back off....that explains the butt hurt that informs your crappy attitude. It must be hard having poor judgment or skills.....whatever leads,to you not being able to make good choices and get on the right side of anything - ever -'despite the advantages of your middle aged white status....what were you doing all those decades when you should have been feathering your best, preparing formthe day when all would be equal and you would have to give up your handicap and cut it on your own talents.

That day isn't completely here .....but it's coming.....open up and say ahhh....not going to hurt a bit

Tee hee
                        Bwah huh huh

Lucky for you most progressives have bigger heard than me.minhave a big hear too....for those who deserve it....having grown up on tough side I have compassion for all,except the losers who still aren't happy after centuries of a head start.

Btw I'm Caucasian but I am often take be a other race because of my skin tone.....affords an interesting perspective.......

Comment

I'm sorry.....I'll back off....that explains the butt hurt that informs your crappy attitude. It must be hard having poor judgment or skills.....whatever leads,to you not being able to make good choices and get on the right side of anything - ever -'despite the advantages of your middle aged white status....what were you doing all those decades when you should have been feathering your best, preparing formthe day when all would be equal and you would have to give up your handicap and cut it on your own talents.

That day isn't completely here .....but it's coming.....open up and say ahhh....not going to hurt a bit

Tee hee
                          Bwah huh huh

Lucky for you most progressives have bigger heard than me.minhave a big hear too....for those who deserve it....having grown up on tough side I have compassion for all,except the losers who still aren't happy after centuries of a head start.

Btw I'm Caucasian but I am often take be a other race because of my skin tone.....affords an interesting perspective.......

I don't care what color you are. You do sound like a lunatic though.

The facts of the current administration and the direction that our country is going in is not a good one.....not for those within in this country and not for our relationship outside of our country. The only things that I have seen that might not be too harmful are some of the social changes.....I don't really care if Marijuana is legal (no different than alcohol) and I have no issue with gays and lesbians getting married.

What this country has done, however, is to have removed all responsibilities for many criminal acts committed by non-whites while seeking to blame whites for all the ills in the country. The administration....specifically Obama and Holder have empowered the Sharpton and Farrakhans to run amok and continue the race-baiting rant, while many many responsible citizens go unheard. The other day, I heard yet again about poor Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin as if they had absolutely no contribution toward their own demise. Actually, I will admit that I do think that George Zimmerman should have been found legally responsible for the death, since he was told to stand down.

The police in this country have been back-stabbed by the current administration and their like, the Baltimore Mayor being a bigoted ignoramus.

Black lives matter?? Yes they do just the same as other lives matter. Can you name me any of the more than 340 whites killed by blacks in 2014 alone, or the thousands of blacks killed by blacks?

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/12/on...rders-in-2014/

No you can't tell me and won't even care about it since you are doing nothing more than pulling the same line without any thought as to what the direction that this government and country have taken us down and moved towards. The excess protective policies and action for any one race, religion, or people over another is, in fact, racism. Those like you who feel that you are doing the right thing, are, in fact, making things worse.

So....Tee Hee away while many many others suffer and while many more will be treated unfairly......just because they are white.

Comment

I don't care what color you are. You do sound like a lunatic though.

The facts of the current administration and the direction that our country is going in is not a good one.....not for those within in this country and not for our relationship outside of our country. The only things that I have seen that might not be too harmful are some of the social changes.....I don't really care if Marijuana is legal (no different than alcohol) and I have no issue with gays and lesbians getting married.

What this country has done, however, is to have removed all responsibilities for many criminal acts committed by non-whites while seeking to blame whites for all the ills in the country. The administration....specifically Obama and Holder have empowered the Sharpton and Farrakhans to run amok and continue the race-baiting rant, while many many responsible citizens go unheard. The other day, I heard yet again about poor Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin as if they had absolutely no contribution toward their own demise.
                            Hogwash. This country has the highest incarceration rate of any developed country.....you and all,your idiot friends know this it's i. Plain sight every day, as is the fact that those incarcerated are disproportionately non-Caucasian and that most of those are there for victim less possession crimes. You also know because it's out there in plain site that crime is essentially non existent in this country right now relative tomthe prior decades you've been alive so that dovetails with the fact that all this incarceration wouldn't be necessary if it want lining the pockets ismthe white corporatist who make money on for-profit prisons.

All of this is FACT so it's obvious that you are just anoer cheap jack racist punk.

When your daughters and the daughters if ithers like you start getting murdered by police for not complying with their orders when they are out doing their underage drinking,you'll get it but it will be a long time till the little princesses get what their darker skinned sisters have to deal with everyday....no the biggest criminal risk in your daughter s life is the white college boy rapist who went to same or similar high school and is from same neighborhood. You should,put YIUR attention there if you care about little muffy.

The police in this country have been back-stabbed by the current administration and their like, the Baltimore Mayor being a bigoted ignoramus.
                            Many of the police in this country have shown themselves to be a terroristic element and the best ican say for most of the rest....who know about the former and typically look the other way.....is I consider them guilty for enabling the bad apples. As soon as we have a Caucasian president he/she can send the Feds in. It obama has had to tread careful. Bernie won't have any trouble doing it. Or joe or Hillary.

Black lives matter?? Yes they do just the same as other lives matter. Can you name me any of the more than 340 whites killed by blacks in 2014 alone, or the thousands of blacks killed by blacks?

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/12/on...rders-in-2014/

No you can't tell me and won't even care about it since you are doing nothing more than pulling the same line without any thought as to what the direction that this government and country have taken us down and moved towards. The excess protective policies and action for any one race, religion, or people over another is, in fact, racism. Those like you who feel that you are doing the right thing, are, in fact, making things worse.

So....Tee Hee away while many many others suffer and while many more will be treated unfairly......just because they are white.

You should read the recent interview with Darren Wilson.....he just can't help letting his racism drip out despite the fact that he tried oh so hard to sound measured.

You read much the same way. You are an angry, ignorant little child who only serves your own little narrow view.

Beatings of homeless Latino yesterday......supporters of trump.....trump praised how passionate his supporters were? You are a hater just as he is. I regret you make life hard on some people even though a nasty little pedant likemyoundid nothing but make me laugh

Comment

Thought I'd hang that particular sentence of yours out there Isolated so everyone can BEHOLD The BUTT HURT Of an angry white middle-aged man who STILL thinks he hit a double because he was born on second base.

BTW saying George Zimmerman was guilty in the sentence after you mocked Trayvon Martin....see you should staunch those obvious racist tells ya got there. I mean if ya think Zimmerman was guilty why can't you show some sympathy for a middle class kid who met his maker going hope with his sugar drink and candy from the convenience.

Your a hater and I'm happy that your children have chance to run into decent people like me if they are ever against hit rather than haters like dear old dad.

Sound like a potential Trump voter but as Hillary said the other day...all the Rs are standing with him....all the same....

Comment

Thought I'd hang that particular sentence of yours out there Isolated so everyone can BEHOLD The BUTT HURT Of an angry white middle-aged man who STILL thinks he hit a double because he was born on second base.

BTW saying George Zimmerman was guilty in the sentence after you mocked Trayvon Martin....see you should staunch those obvious racist tells ya got there. I mean if ya think Zimmerman was guilty why can't you show some sympathy for a middle class kid who met his maker going hope with his sugar drink and candy from the convenience.

Your a hater and I'm happy that your children have chance to run into decent people like me if they are ever against hit rather than haters like dear old dad.

Sound like a potential Trump voter but as Hillary said the other day...all the Rs are standing with him....all the same....
                                dur - still wrong about everything! Now offer to meet somewhere so you can educate me. It's coming. Don't forget about how conservative icons are all child molesters... same thread different year. You are still a creep and wrong on pretty much everything. I hope my kids never run into you - YUCK

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X