Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont disagree. He is a master con artist and one hundred percent understand why he attacked HRC with the strategy he did. But he really went deep with the ugly racist stuff and the maga stuff. No getting around that and I had no hand in that.
    He was a known racist before the election. So like many Trump supporters you're not a racist but are willing to overlook his being one? . For most people being a racist a non starter in their political candidates. You will also be associated with his racist supporters.

Comment

He was a known racist before the election. So like many Trump supporters you're not a racist but are willing to overlook his being one? . For most people being a racist a non starter in their political candidates. You will also be associated with his racist supporters.
      For many, being called a racist, deplorable idiot is a non-starter as well.

Comment

Take this crap over to the politics thread

Comment

For many, being called a racist, deplorable idiot is a non-starter as well.
          racism is learned behavior. It can be unlearned. it can also be exploited.

Comment

racism is learned behavior. It can be unlearned. it can also be exploited.
            Which is all well and good...if it's true. Trying to belittle someone while also asking for their vote is a curious tactic.

Comment

Which is all well and good...if it's true. Trying to belittle someone while also asking for their vote is a curious tactic.
              Hey, I want to hear how much OW sucks and how great they are; not politics. There is a thread for that!

Comment

If the shoe fits. If not smile and wave

Comment

I love the uneducated.
                  I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't matter.

- DJT

Comment

I love the uneducated.
                    I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't matter.

- DJT
                    Great point. You treat the "poorly educated" as some slight on society, like if you don't have a Masters you are somehow worthless.

He turned it around and basically said "They may mock you, but I see your value and love you for it".

You just made another excellent example of how we got here.

Comment

Great point. You treat the "poorly educated" as some slight on society, like if you don't have a Masters you are somehow worthless.

He turned it around and basically said "They may mock you, but I see your value and love you for it".

But they're foolish enough to think he cares about them. He does not. HE only cares about himself 90%, his grifter family 5%, rich friends and donors 4%, any one else 1%

Comment

Talk is cheap. He could not care less about some uneducated belittled person.

Comment

But they're foolish enough to think he cares about them. He does not. HE only cares about himself 90%, his grifter family 5%, rich friends and donors 4%, any one else 1%
                          You're foolish enough to think that any politician cares about any of us. They want the votes, so they can put forth an agenda that will get them re-elected.

You have your head in the sand if you think otherwise.

Comment

Talk is cheap. He could not care less about some uneducated belittled person.
                            As opposed to the side that comes right out and says they have no value for you?

Is that any better?

Comment

Can you butt pirates get your own thread please.

Comment

As opposed to the side that comes right out and says they have no value for you?

Is that any better?
                                I am as cynicsl as the next guy but this admin is ridiculous. They dont even have anyone in there even pretending to be a champion of their precious working class. He cannot turn back the clock to 1959 moron and life was crap back then anyway for lots of people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X