X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston all in.

Comment

Two new kids from weston showed up at inter try outs. They did very good, just take the whole team and get it over with

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        All weston boys looked good , my respect, if my kid doesn't make it I am definitely taking my kid to DA next season, no body has to tell me different, those boys can play.
        This time the teams looked strong big gaps in the middle but it is clear the boy interviewed owns that position.
        The center backs from green team and the tall black kid from pink did very well.
        the forwards on the pink team are looking good since 1st ID camp.
        Little guy didn't look so great.
        Nice to see those boys performed and looking forward to 3rd visit.
        I agree with this statemen, but whats up with the goalie situation? A good team needs a good goalie, these goalies look very weak and nervous with the exception of Kendall kid. Why isn't the W05 goalie there ? Or W black team goalie?

Comment

I agree with this statemen, but whats up with the goalie situation? A good team needs a good goalie, these goalies look very weak and nervous with the exception of Kendall kid. Why isn't the W05 goalie there ? Or W black team goalie?
          Goalie #1 priority then your back 4. What are the clowns doing down there. I think Inter is not ready for this academy stuff, tossing it together to quickly, no facilities etc, rushing around

Comment

Goalie #1 priority then your back 4. What are the clowns doing down there. I think Inter is not ready for this academy stuff, tossing it together to quickly, no facilities etc, rushing around
            Great teams are build from the back, the goalie situation at inter 05 is scary.

Comment

Great teams are build from the back, the goalie situation at inter 05 is scary.
              not to worry with the local teams you will play next year they wont get past the half way line much next year.

Comment

Did you guys not see the palm beach predators keeper? He was amazing. Him and the Kendall keeper are head to head.

Comment

Did you guys not see the palm beach predators keeper? He was amazing. Him and the Kendall keeper are head to head.
                  who is the 05 coach to be at inter?

Comment

who is the 05 coach to be at inter?
                    good ? who are the coaches by age group anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered045 View Post
                      Best players from Weston. Wrap it up and announce the final team so I can book a fam trip with money I’m saving lol
                      You will soon learn that nothing is free in America, lol!

Just for starters, parents will be liable for taxes on the market value of the ‘free’ soccer sclarship you are receiving.

If Inter values it at, say, $10,000, ypu eill owe $2k-$3k in taxes to Uncle Sam. Inter will report this to IRS.

See, not really ‘free’!

Comment

You will soon learn that nothing is free in America, lol!

Just for starters, parents will be liable for taxes on the market value of the ‘free’ soccer sclarship you are receiving.

If Inter values it at, say, $10,000, ypu eill owe $2k-$3k in taxes to Uncle Sam. Inter will report this to IRS.

See, not really ‘free’!
                        Well something is something and yes for services rendered in this case academy, the costs of taxes as any corp has to be distributed among...

Thats fine, still better training.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered045 View Post
                          Best players from Weston. Wrap it up and announce the final team so I can book a fam trip with money I’m saving lol
                          ou will soon learn that nothing is free in America, lol!

If Inter values it at, say, $10,000, you will owe $2k-$3k in taxes to Uncle Sam. Inter will report this to IRS. Instead of paying Weston DA registration, you will pay IRS.

See, not really ‘free’!

Comment

Drive from miami three hours round trip equals a lot of time. Sitting in traffic costs what remaining sanity I have left. there ain’t no free lunch people.

Comment

Drive from miami three hours round trip equals a lot of time. Sitting in traffic costs what remaining sanity I have left. there ain’t no free lunch people.
                              Still better training and because players will be drafted and become professionals.

Comment

Look at the haters that didn't get picked. lol

Don't kid yourselves; ALL OF YOU would jump on the opportunity if given to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X