Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope it’s true just so all those TV parents can eat crow. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I’m sure you meant TBU. But we get the point. And they won’t be eating any eat crow…they’re too arrogant and pompous to admit they’re wrong. They will just spew the same old rhetoric about how great TBU is and that WFF sucks. Yada yada yada

Comment

I’m sure you meant TBU. But we get the point. And they won’t be eating any eat crow…they’re too arrogant and pompous to admit they’re wrong. They will just spew the same old rhetoric about how great TBU is and that WFF sucks. Yada yada yada
      24-6
      Facts don't lie

Comment

3 total wins between both teams.
        Putrid teams.
        And GDA is gone..keep drinking the kool aid sheeple.
        Next year is the CDL showcase.
        Just think it will be about 1/8 of the cost.
        CDL Showcase...the best possible tournament TBU can put together. You need WFF, or any club for that matter, for your tournament to count. Be proud of that Rec tournament.

Comment

CDL Showcase...the best possible tournament TBU can put together. You need WFF, or any club for that matter, for your tournament to count. Be proud of that Rec tournament.
          Great tournament. My player got 3 offers after that weekend. No complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered1 View Post
            You obviously weren’t in Denver - the tophat game had 22 coaches , even Weston had like 10 division 1 coaches just licking their chops
            Weston 04s had over 25 college coaches at first game.

Comment

Great tournament. My player got 3 offers after that weekend. No complaints here.
              Exactly. My kid had several coaches she emailed come see her play. She even had some coaches that she never contacted email her after the showcase. But to some posters if it’s not an ECNL showcase then it’s just trash and rec league. Go figure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X