Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right???? Won’t deny they have many options but great coaches for all players nobody has that. The post asked about DA coaches anyway not all levels.
    Yes the ones that were laughed at. berating and belittling...no thanks.

Comment

I seen like 130 kids for each age group trying out this past weekend at the ID clinic

Good luck

Comment

I seen like 130 kids for each age group trying out this past weekend at the ID clinic

Good luck
        Thanks but no thanks

Comment

Good luck
          And you have to come to TS to justify it?

Comment

NEFC offers great coaching and options for all players
            Girls side is much stronger at NEFC... coaching-wise and the quality of teams

Comment

Girls side is much stronger at NEFC... coaching-wise and the quality of teams
              Now this is nonsense. Both weaker now... The combined groups can't put up to the prior years single teams.

Comment

Now this is nonsense. Both weaker now... The combined groups can't put up to the prior years single teams.
                Lots of money pumping into NEFC. All the directors making top dollar and running their own programs. How does this fit within the DA philosophy? Tell kids you can get to DA via the 4th team for the club and going to the PUMA camp. Nice CB! Way to cash in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X