Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely true - you must be one of the Bradleys or a GPS apologist.

The number of pay to stay/play tournaments has grown exponentially, as has the fees for uniforms since the original MPS days.
    Their costs were well above the norm in the MPS days and they failed to produce back then too.

Comment

Their costs were well above the norm in the MPS days and they failed to produce back then too.
      So don’t play for GPS then. Problem solved.
      My experience was different. GPS lower total cost than ECNL. Not close.

Happy to have a conversation about concrete differences between leagues, platforms, and how they align to ones development or college goals. Generic club bashing across genders and age groups only shows that you are a not a parent. Sorry your club is having difficulty competing

Comment

Happy to have a conversation about concrete differences between leagues, platforms, and how they align to ones development or college goals.
        If NPL is your ceiling we don’t have much in common in terms of development and college goals.

Comment

Yes but there's also plenty of bad coaches out there and clubs willing to take parent's checks when they shouldn't
          Would you rather they told you your child should not be playing?
          A coach is not always the reason your kid is no good
          REALITY

Comment

If NPL is your ceiling we don’t have much in common in terms of development and college goals.
            Reality is you could pretty much take any kid from an NPL team and place them on an ECNL or DA team and they would do just fine. Overall there is a very slight improvement at each level, but nothing substantial. Strictly speaking by numbers, there are more NPL players that get scholarships, then there are combined ECNL and DA player. Though statistically speaking, players on a DA team have a greater percent chance of getting some sort of scholarship, playing on a NPL team is in no way limiting your chances.

Comment

If you are having your kid play club soccer to get a college scholarship you are off your rocker. Period.

Comment

You honestly make no sense. You say GPS is expensive, I say nah, ECNL is more.
                Now you talk of NPL ceilings and how we dont have much in common. What?

Here it goes again - real simple this time
                I paid GPS. Now i pay ECNL. ECNL is more

Comment

So don’t play for GPS then. Problem solved.
                  My experience was different. GPS lower total cost than ECNL. Not close.

Happy to have a conversation about concrete differences between leagues, platforms, and how they align to ones development or college goals. Generic club bashing across genders and age groups only shows that you are a not a parent. Sorry your club is having difficulty competing
                  Gps and bradley bozos are a joke. Full of bluster signifying nothing

Comment

If you are “paying ECNL”, which is a league, instead of the club your kid plays for, you should probably look more closely at who is cashing those checks. Lol.

Comment

we talked about projecting, right?
                      Now Go get your binky and soothe yourself

rock, suck, twirl your hair
                      Its all gonna be ok

Comment

What part of your original sentence fragment indicated that you were an ECNL parent?

You simply stated GPS was cheaper than ECNL.

Chevys are cheaper than Ferraris. Son of a bitch, I just ran to the window to check my driveway and the Chevy is still there.

Comment

we talked about projecting, right?
                          Now Go get your binky and soothe yourself

rock, suck, twirl your hair
                          Its all gonna be ok
                          100% a GPS Coach. All the pro GPS comments on here are from GPS coaches. More than likely those who make the Bradleys coffees all day long! Complete waste of money.

Comment

100% a GPS Coach. All the pro GPS comments on here are from GPS coaches. More than likely those who make the Bradleys coffees all day long! Complete waste of money.
                            Not much quality at gps.

Comment

100% spot on. Don't forget accents who can't seeve a quality ball or hire quality coaches

Comment

100% spot on. Don't forget accents who can't seeve a quality ball or hire quality coaches
                                Former GPS and current club coach here. What is the obsession with accents? Yes, many non-American GPS coaches are below par and often leave before they see out their commitment. But there is a large quantity of quality coaches throughout New England and the US that aren't American. There are also a large quantity of quality coaches that are American. Get over the accent thing and find your son or daughter a quality coach regardless of their nationality and accent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X