Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey FESA folks...enjoy the show...tryouts are a well orchestrated, theatricality perfected farce, no popcorn, no pearl clutching, no surprises. I bet on some computer at Veteran's field...there exists a roster list for 2019/2020 season...the show on tryout day is for your amusement...get your blood up so you rush over to the "save your kid's spot on the C or B team by paying now" kiosk. Like a harp...you're all being played.
    Not to mention the widespread 'walk of shame and tears' to the cash registers for players not getting a spot or keeping a spot on the team they think they deserve while the watch up close and personally random other players celebrate taking their spot on a better team.

Comment

So true! Mistakes (coach choices on higher or lower team) usually correct themselves at any club, even with the ones that switch clubs thinking they should be on higher teams.
      Need to make those B teams as strong as possible because they deserve that too.

Comment

Not to mention the widespread 'walk of shame and tears' to the cash registers for players not getting a spot or keeping a spot on the team they think they deserve while the watch up close and personally random other players celebrate taking their spot on a better team.
        The merge years are the toughest. First teams having to take a certain number of players from each club or Palm Coast to justify the merge. Some players were found to not be that great or loyal until the end. But the dust has settled and tryouts should be more fair on the first night.

Comment

The merge years are the toughest. First teams having to take a certain number of players from each club or Palm Coast to justify the merge. Some players were found to not be that great or loyal until the end. But the dust has settled and tryouts should be more fair on the first night.
          I so wish we could unmerge, and go back to being PDA again. I can’t think of even 1 positive from the FESA merger at this point. So frustrating!

Comment

FESA numbers won't dwindle simply due to the population growth of St Johns County.

Comment

Wow...

FESA numbers won't dwindle simply due to the population growth of St Johns County.
              Well, that sounds like a great business plan. We know we suck at developing quality players and teams, but there is plenty of naive new blood moving to the area to keep our pockets fat. Sounds about right for FESA!

Comment

I so wish we could unmerge, and go back to being PDA again. I can’t think of even 1 positive from the FESA merger at this point. So frustrating!
                Who are the FESA coaching leadership team out at FESA Palm Coast?

Comment

Well, that sounds like a great business plan. We know we suck at developing quality players and teams, but there is plenty of naive new blood moving to the area to keep our pockets fat. Sounds about right for FESA!
                  The hundreds of coaches at FESA can’t be much different than the daddy and mommy coaches at Armada.

Comment

You are correct but it wasn't because it was PDA it was the coaches that were already there from FC United.

Comment

The hundreds of coaches at FESA can’t be much different than the daddy and mommy coaches at Armada.
                      You do know that FESA has more and a higher % of parent coaches than Armada does, right? Why do you continue to post stupid things? You are making our club look bad, and not helping at all.

Comment

You do know that FESA has more and a higher % of parent coaches than Armada does, right? Why do you continue to post stupid things? You are making our club look bad, and not helping at all.
                        Which ones?

Comment

At this point, Nocatee is growing faster than any area near Veterans not to mention Veterans is at full capacity. Nocatee is feeding Davis Park and the Fleet owns those fields.

Comment

Which ones?
                            Sean Bubb

Comment

Sue H to Clay county. Taking all the Armada young girls to a real soccer club. You heard it here first.
                              What happened to MW why has he been pushed away. What happened ????
                              Him and Sue gone the girls program going down the toilet.
                              I hope they put Danny V in charge. The lil guy who looks like a has been skateboarder. Lol

Comment

Oh, it’s no act. He is an absolute moron. I heard he doesn’t even have a high school education. He got fired from a voluntary rec team coaching job at Armada. How bad do you have to be to get fired from a job you aren’t even getting paid to do? I also heard that he’s got a lengthy rap sheet with the police. It seems he’s been arrested numerous times for perjury, libel, and defamation. He like to make up lies about other people and organizations because of his jealousy and envy. He’s also well known for having a micro penis. I’d feel sorry for the guy, but he brings it all upon himself. He’s just not smart enough to figure it out!
                                Wow Armarda guy you need help. Do you still live at home with Mom. Lol.
                                Your ignorance and anger shows what you are.
                                I’m sorry for you. We can get you professional help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X