Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. DA is alive and well. There needs to be more info like this shared because too many people get turned off by DA that just don't know. Its crazy how parents believe everything they here from Bucci, Oneil and other ECNL Generals. Yea yea the whole can't play HS school thing but there are so many positives about DA that no body talks about because all of ECNL proponents make you think otherwise
    Check out csa Monmouth

The guy who runs it is Charlie Naimo hall of fame coach in professional woman’s league

5 titles coached best players in the world

Was Pda 1 st coach

His connections are unmatched

Other Da coaches were professional men’s players in mls and Europe

He cleaned house since taking over a year ago

His asst in pros was u15 national team coach

He is still technical director of the nc courage in women’s league( champs)

Comment

PDA is an anomaly. Their area is the entire state of NJ, all of eastern PA (from the SWB area to Philly), a good portion of CT, all of the NYC metropolitan area and who knows how far into NY state they go. It is not uncommon to have all 4 of those states represented on a single PDA team.

We should care a little about the strength of other clubs in our leagues from other areas since these are the teams our kids will be playing against for next few years. But your point is well taken... worry about your own first!
      What? I am in one of the areas on you list and there is no way in he** my player could commute to play at PDA. Maybe you refer to the chauffeured limosine crowd but for mere mortals your PDA cachment area is exaggerated.

Comment

When will STA let players know they do not have enough 02, 03 and 04 players? Cedar Stars coaches keep calling us to tell us to make the switch while we still have time. Is that a possibility?

Comment

When will STA let players know they do not have enough 02, 03 and 04 players? Cedar Stars coaches keep calling us to tell us to make the switch while we still have time. Is that a possibility?
          The only coaches calling are the Bucci Gang desperados.

Comment

The psa players and sta players 02 03 and 04’s don’t want to play Da. They want to
            Play HS.

Btw

Someone should ask Tim when he is no longer going to be a volunteer national team scout.

The answer is July 1

Once sta is officially in the DA.

For some reason he keeps telling everyone that he’s the top scout

Wonder what that reason is?

We know don’t we

Comment

The psa players and sta players 02 03 and 04’s don’t want to play Da. They want to
              Play HS.

Btw

Someone should ask Tim when he is no longer going to be a volunteer national team scout.

The answer is July 1

Once sta is officially in the DA.

For some reason he keeps telling everyone that he’s the top scout

Wonder what that reason is?

We know don’t we
              Tim told us if my daughter had any aspirations of getting called in to camp, we had to play GDA. I know he told another family the same thing

Comment

Tim told us if my daughter had any aspirations of getting called in to camp, we had to play GDA. I know he told another family the same thing
                If your kid has not gone to a national
                Training center she is not going to a national
                Team pool Camp

He’s saying whatever he can to bring players in

He’s not a psa Guy

His days are numbered

Comment

If your kid has not gone to a national
                  Training center she is not going to a national
                  Team pool Camp

He’s saying whatever he can to bring players in

He’s not a psa Guy

His days are numbered

Yup. Newman only likes having Brits on work visas so he can control them and treat like crap.

Comment

STA taking everyone's left overs for their GDA teams. LOL The kids who aren't getting play time on MF teams are now getting invites to the 02, 03 and 04 teams. GDA is desperate at this point

Comment

STA taking everyone's left overs for their GDA teams. LOL The kids who aren't getting play time on MF teams are now getting invites to the 02, 03 and 04 teams. GDA is desperate at this point
                      Still better than doing a scrimmage 2x a week at Match Fit and losing 2 games.

An average player interacts with a ball for 3 minutes during a game. A Match Fit player interacts for 45 seconds during a game. That’s 3 minutes a week. Do your kids a favor and sign them up for real training!!!

Comment

Still better than doing a scrimmage 2x a week at Match Fit and losing 2 games.

An average player interacts with a ball for 3 minutes during a game. A Match Fit player interacts for 45 seconds during a game. That’s 3 minutes a week. Do your kids a favor and sign them up for real training!!!
                        I would rather have my kid practice with ECNL players to develop her game, than have her kick the ball around with a bunch of 7th and 8th graders who couldn't make their old ECNL team

Comment

I would rather have my kid practice with ECNL players to develop her game, than have her kick the ball around with a bunch of 7th and 8th graders who couldn't make their old ECNL team
                          You do that I’m sure she’ll
                          Be a star

Except no one is watching her play

I spoke with an 04 pda white team
                          Player last night ... yes ecnl

To date they have had 10 college coaches come to their events this season

My daughter plays 04 gda and in Colorado there was 94 top d1 schools that attend her 3 games

Which doesn’t include the coaches that came 2 and 3x

Duke
                          Uva
                          Va tech
                          Penn state
                          FSU

If you really want to know who’s struggling, check the ecnl
                          B league next year

Because pda white 04 is in the regular ecnl this year and no one has shown up

What happens next year when the are in the north east npl ... umm I mean ecnl regional league

Lol

Buyer beware

Comment

There are one hundred percent players on that team that can seriously outplay lots of 04 gda players out there and vice versa. If a college coach can't properly evaluate players, why would a kid want to be in that program anyway?

My guess is that your team is a top gda team and gets attention. See what attention is given to the top ecnl teams at the showcase before you draw a fair comparison.

How many coaches watch the low and mid level gda 04 teams? Less then watch the top teams.

Regardless, try to avoid poor quality programs even if they have a gda or ecnl badge.

Comment

You do that I’m sure she’ll
                              Be a star

Except no one is watching her play

I spoke with an 04 pda white team
                              Player last night ... yes ecnl

To date they have had 10 college coaches come to their events this season

My daughter plays 04 gda and in Colorado there was 94 top d1 schools that attend her 3 games

Which doesn’t include the coaches that came 2 and 3x

Duke
                              Uva
                              Va tech
                              Penn state
                              FSU

If you really want to know who’s struggling, check the ecnl
                              B league next year

Because pda white 04 is in the regular ecnl this year and no one has shown up

What happens next year when the are in the north east npl ... umm I mean ecnl regional league

Lol

Buyer beware
                              That is 30 coaches per game and half are invited by the other team. That is great if one or more is there for your player. After the ecnl has their spring showcase, count the coaches that attend the top level games and then compare if you want to make a more useful comparison.

Comment

Here we go with the GDA vs ECNL nonsense again. This is either Bucci or another delusional MF parent

My D had several options and we chose the option that best fits our family and her. I can tell you MF was one of those options and quickly went to the bottom of the list. I don't have to get into the reasons why, just read what everyone is saying. MF is just garbage. Period. ECNL does not make them a good club for development and I would much rather my D play PDA ECNL white or "B" team than pretend she is on an "A" level team at MF. And as far as DA goes, if thats what families choose then what does it matter to anyone. You just be happy with Bucci and the BS he gives you. Others are fine with their decision for DA because obviously even with flaws DA is a much better option than ECNL if your with MF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X