Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok parent from the oldest team, please tell us how many of your players are actually from Boca United and didn’t just go there for DA? We already know the answer. Boca United hasn’t developed any top players because they are a joke club and that’s the problem and why they could never succeed as a GDA. The younger teams there are a joke and full of weak players who wouldn’t start at other regular non DA clubs so they surely have no place at a DA. You are correct that Boca United SFFA has no chance next year exactlyfor the reasons you stated that no bigger better clubs would every partner with Eric or a Boca United. You had a chance with TB and rumor has it when the TB doc saw your books and how much money you lose he backed out quickly. There’s no way that Boca can field teams next year even with the help of a better club and there isn’t any better club partnering anyway! The sad part is that your younger players parents have drank the DA kool aid so much that they will most likely unsend their kids back there n st year because they will be embarrassed when they leave the DA and then don’t make other clubs A teams. They would rather have their kids quit if the DA closes down than have them be embarrassed at other clubs and that’s really sad. How could any player possibly attend tryouts in the spring and pay for Boca United DA when they have no evidence at all that Boca will even have a DA next year? Just think about that and you realize Boca DA is done. The best thing those players could do is to find another team fast before it’s too late.
    Boca DA is done, case closed, put the dirt on them. Girls are a cluster **** and now that Miami mls raining DA will be in Ft Lauderdale at Lockhart Boca DA boys has zero chance to make it now either. Every top boy will be at Ft Laud now. Boca United is all but finished as a club and everyone knows it.

Comment

Of course the bashing is coming fr9m other clubs you idiot. But it’s because other clubs are tired of seeing such a weak DA get embarrassed every game every event every day. It’s because having a DA at Boca United is ridiculous. What has Boca United ever done successfully as a club ever. All that happens every year is kids go there tho thinking they are DA level when they aren’t even a level that could start at other clubs and then go nowhere. It’s amazing how nobody ever learns from history. Now you finally have a video out there that shows how bad the players are and the development that Boca staff actually teaches. EE and MC are only part of the problem but that’s just greed of $ that everyone has. The real problem are the stupid Boca parents who think they are helping their kids by sending them to a DA when they don’t realize they are destroying them because that DA is such a joke. It’s really sad.
      AMEN. We bash Boca because it sucks so bad and has taken the only opportunity for a DA program in Palm Beach County and thrown it in the ****ter. EE and crew should step aside and let competent people seek a DA club from USSF so that Palm Beach County can have a decent program and kids from the north end of the county don't have to drive past Boca to Prime to play real soccer.

Comment

Why would a player go to a club that is doing worse than Boca? That makes zero sense.
        You’re not focusing on the right metric.

Weston is not “doing worse.” They may have worse records in some age groups but the two clubs are heading in very different directions.

JS is organized and a quality trainer. Hes building something. He’s doing it despite being dealt a hand where lots of talent had already left the club before he arrived.

Word is getting out about what’s going on in Weston with his leadership.

Comment

My daughter is allowed to practice with JS once a week from a partner club and Im loving it. This guys does a fantastic job of teaching the game while working on technical skills as well.

I almost wish to leave my current team and just practice there full time, if it wasnt such a d¡ck move

Comment

My daughter is allowed to practice with JS once a week from a partner club and Im loving it. This guys does a fantastic job of teaching the game while working on technical skills as well.

I almost wish to leave my current team and just practice there full time, if it wasnt such a d¡ck move
            You aren’t the only one believe me. Half of SFFA boca is going to Weston next year. Travel is being paid and it’s way better now that the Tophat guy is running it. I don’t know how Boca thinks anyone is going to commit and pay them for next year? There’s no way possible anyone is doing that so why don’t they just release players now so they can land somewhere they can play next year. Waiting until the end of the season isn’t possible.

Comment

I think we have some time after last real showcase and end of season, i will make my move then

Comment

You aren’t the only one believe me. Half of SFFA boca is going to Weston next year. Travel is being paid and it’s way better now that the Tophat guy is running it. I don’t know how Boca thinks anyone is going to commit and pay them for next year? There’s no way possible anyone is doing that so why don’t they just release players now so they can land somewhere they can play next year. Waiting until the end of the season isn’t possible.
                Just leave. We did it last year. BU had no clue and didn't even realize that we stopped paying. Total sh!tshow.

Comment

Weston are shocking too. Guy from Tophat isn’t any better than what was running Weston in the past. It’s a battle of the bottom programs! Who care be less worse? Prime, Weston and Boca are shocking girls programs. It’s funny people make Tophat the bar when they are just an average GDA program. Shows how bad the conference is in SE GDA.

Interesting that some of the better clubs in GDA are exploring move back to ECNL. Smart move for SFFA or Weston would be to get out of GDA.

Comment

I think we have some time after last real showcase and end of season, i will make my move then
                    OK so no BS, this is a serious question. When does US Soccer officially announce what DA's will remain for next year? Because how or why would any parent pay Boca SFFA anything in advance or even commit their daughter to next year without having official word from US Soccer that Boca will remain as a DA? Forget all the bashing on here, It doesn't take a genius to see how weak teams are and how they desperately need more players to even field teams? Obviously not one player would stay at Boca United's travel club if they aren't DA so how could anyone commit to next year when they could potentially find out after all of the other club tryouts that Boca doesn't have DA next year? Even going to a tryout doesn't help because you may see players there but that doesn't mean they are committing to play on the team and you can't trust EE or Boca staff so how could any player take a chance when they could end up without a team to play on next year?

Comment

Weston are shocking too. Guy from Tophat isn’t any better than what was running Weston in the past. It’s a battle of the bottom programs! Who care be less worse? Prime, Weston and Boca are shocking girls programs. It’s funny people make Tophat the bar when they are just an average GDA program. Shows how bad the conference is in SE GDA.

Interesting that some of the better clubs in GDA are exploring move back to ECNL. Smart move for SFFA or Weston would be to get out of GDA.
                      You're out of your mind, Tophat is a great club that has DA and ECNL and their DA blows away their ECNL so you really need to stay off here if you're going to give out such BS. The guy from Tophat was hand picked by US soccer to get Weston on track and form partnerships which he has done well. Boca on the other hand could only find Captain Ahab at the world famous Boynton Knights to partner with because no other respected club DOC would ever partner with EE. Thats the big difference, JS at Weston is doing it right and there will be no comparison between Boca DA and Weston DA, mainly because Boca will be dust.

Comment

OK so no BS, this is a serious question. When does US Soccer officially announce what DA's will remain for next year? Because how or why would any parent pay Boca SFFA anything in advance or even commit their daughter to next year without having official word from US Soccer that Boca will remain as a DA? Forget all the bashing on here, It doesn't take a genius to see how weak teams are and how they desperately need more players to even field teams? Obviously not one player would stay at Boca United's travel club if they aren't DA so how could anyone commit to next year when they could potentially find out after all of the other club tryouts that Boca doesn't have DA next year? Even going to a tryout doesn't help because you may see players there but that doesn't mean they are committing to play on the team and you can't trust EE or Boca staff so how could any player take a chance when they could end up without a team to play on next year?
                        This is a great question. I would love to hear how any parent could commit their daughter to a Boca DA team in the coming couple months when it sure seems obvious that Boca could lose their DA with their record this year so how can any player commit and miss other club tryouts and then be without a team. How can any good layer take that chance?

Comment

You're out of your mind, Tophat is a great club that has DA and ECNL and their DA blows away their ECNL so you really need to stay off here if you're going to give out such BS. The guy from Tophat was hand picked by US soccer to get Weston on track and form partnerships which he has done well. Boca on the other hand could only find Captain Ahab at the world famous Boynton Knights to partner with because no other respected club DOC would ever partner with EE. Thats the big difference, JS at Weston is doing it right and there will be no comparison between Boca DA and Weston DA, mainly because Boca will be dust.
                          Kinda like the girls being selected from Tophat that are absolutely terrible within the YNT program. US Soccer are killing the girls game. No faith in their ability to select players or even coaches for any programs.
                          Put Tophat in another conference and they aren’t even in the conversation. JS at Weston isn’t doing it any differently than any other club outside S. FL. Bottom line is the conference is horrible and Florida, especially South Florida has no desire for GDA. SFFA, Weston and Prime are trash girls soccer programs. Boys, totally different story.

Comment

This is a great question. I would love to hear how any parent could commit their daughter to a Boca DA team in the coming couple months when it sure seems obvious that Boca could lose their DA with their record this year so how can any player commit and miss other club tryouts and then be without a team. How can any good layer take that chance?
                            I think your question answers it yourself. No good player will take the chance and go back because they can't afford the risk to not have a high level team to play on. But on the other hand the average player at Boca DA is not good and probably doesn't make another good club team anyway so they aren't really risking much. But I agree if the player is a decent player they obviously can't take a chance on missing out on other club tryouts. Staying at Boca DA does seem pretty silly at this point.

Comment

The best point made on here. Can someone say for sure when you have to make a commitment to Boca DA? From what Ive seen every year they ask you to commit sometime in February or March so how could anyone commit to this club and skip other club tryouts when they won't know if Boca will even keep DA? I have to agree that common sense says they at least "might" lose DA because of their lopsided scores and some teams don't even have enough players. And even if Boca DA agrees to refund payments if they lose DA then that won't really help because players would have missed other club tryouts.

Comment

The best point made on here. Can someone say for sure when you have to make a commitment to Boca DA? From what Ive seen every year they ask you to commit sometime in February or March so how could anyone commit to this club and skip other club tryouts when they won't know if Boca will even keep DA? I have to agree that common sense says they at least "might" lose DA because of their lopsided scores and some teams don't even have enough players. And even if Boca DA agrees to refund payments if they lose DA then that won't really help because players would have missed other club tryouts.
                                if remotely concerned, leave now, train on your own and plan a tryout with the other clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X