Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirco Gubelini best US Coach

He has proven himself to rise above all, and adjust to situations and circumstances . He is real master behind US coaches where he is able to transform any team into a top international contender. Toast respect for a great coach who is always underestimated at Weston.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has proven himself to rise above all, and adjust to situations and circumstances . He is real master behind US coaches where he is able to transform any team into a top international contender. Toast respect for a great coach who is always underestimated at Weston.
    Why is he underestimated? I think he’s good at finding ways to win games and definitely defending but to develop smart players I still have my doubts...

Comment

Why is he underestimated? I think he’s good at finding ways to win games and definitely defending but to develop smart players I still have my doubts...
      Congrats coach Mirco indeed you are the best, lost some credibility with zs situation but we all understand $$$, you deserve to be recognized.

Comment

Weston has great coaches and parents still complain

Comment

He works hard that’s the diff I see. Stop w the Cuban Colombian mindset !

Comment

He works hard that’s the diff I see. Stop w the Cuban Colombian mindset !
            The Colombian mindset is already inside you: celebrating like a 5-yr old kid that you won one game against an Italian team! And because of that the coach is the best of the US, and your kid should be given the ballon d’Or. Pick up the participation medal on your way out of the stadium please.

Comment

Congrats coach Mirco indeed you are the best, lost some credibility with zs situation but we all understand $$$, you deserve to be recognized.
              He's the best coach in the USA, every year develops player after player.

Comment

I don't know who he is? Please educate me.

Comment

I don't know who he is? Please educate me.
                  Italian, think he came with Juventus and now is Weston DA U15 coach, took kids to great victory in Bologna against Ajax. Great coaching, very different from fear culture from most South American past coaches that have cero game ethic. He knows how to motivate a team!

Comment

Italian, think he came with Juventus and now is Weston DA U15 coach, took kids to great victory in Bologna against Ajax. Great coaching, very different from fear culture from most South American past coaches that have cero game ethic. He knows how to motivate a team!
                    rumor is hes moving on

Comment

Great coach! Wish we have more like him around.

Comment

to dispel this notion.... he did not come with juventus and has never been a part of juventus. the rest of your information looks like it came straight from talking soccer. his correct bio is on weston's website.

yes, he's a great coach.

Comment

first, he looks at things like a player. he played almost 20 years in italy mostly for triestina. he knows what motivates a player and is successful with kids that have a natural love of the game. if your kid does not have a high motor and love of the game, mirco is not for him. he can take high motor kids, regardless of talent level, very far.

you said he doesn't motivate with fear and that's not 100 percent accurate. he does keep the kids at a health level of uncomfortable. but he is always quick to reward effort and praise kids when they show heart. one of the best.

Comment

first, he looks at things like a player. he played almost 20 years in italy mostly for triestina. he knows what motivates a player and is successful with kids that have a natural love of the game. if your kid does not have a high motor and love of the game, mirco is not for him. he can take high motor kids, regardless of talent level, very far.

you said he doesn't motivate with fear and that's not 100 percent accurate. he does keep the kids at a health level of uncomfortable. but he is always quick to reward effort and praise kids when they show heart. one of the best.
                            On a chat that is mostly negative, I like to praise him. Coaches are great mentors.

Comment

On a chat that is mostly negative, I like to praise him. Coaches are great mentors.
                              there should be more of this; good to post. there are many great coaches that can teach elements of the game. mirco does teach but he is also like a general that is in the trenches with his troops. he is unique and his intelligence and understanding of the game are constantly underestimated. people tend to think he is "typical italian" which he kind of is, but he is also highly intelligent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X