Ny gda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, now that post had some venom, somebody doesn’t like Kaz, hahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You actually accomplished getting 0% correct in your post. Usually people take the truth and stretch it, but not you. I usually don't stick up for people on these boards, but your statements are so off it set me off a bit. It sounds like you've been around a while. Perhaps you should stop commenting here because you make your identity too obvious. There are plenty of things I could bring up here that wouldn't make you or your kid look so great so perhaps you should take that into consideration

For starters, Coach Tambi retired from the US National team after his team did not qualify to advance in 2009 because he had his second child, was the Seton Hall coach and was the DOC at World Class FC and in the meantime ran the SuperDome, Teaneck Armory Soccer Coliseum and his Summer Camps. Funny though, even after he left, they still quoted him and used his discussions on their website, even as recent as last year.

He then retired from Seton Hall after his 3rd child was born so he could devote his time to his personal company and his family.

Say what you want about Fredy, the kids that play for him are committed to him. He gets it. He knows when to push and when to ease up on a kid.

If you're going to bring up Alex Patino, perhaps you should research a little on this one. Maybe talk to some parents who had kids in that group who actually stayed. Maybe start with the freshman at UVA's dad. Or even ask someone at US Soccer. I'm sure they would be delighted to tell you the stories about their frustration with Mr. Patino and the funds he collected under the table. Maybe you don't know all you think you do

Why don't you talk to Jeff about Kaz. I'm sure he will have nothing but love and respect for him. I'm actually very good friends with Jeff by the way.
      Dude stop drinking

Liar liar pants on fire

Wcfc is a smoke and mirrors

Ecnl told them either put better teams out there or you are getting kicked out

It’s all about the money

Always has been

Fredys great. Tows company line and works for cheap.

Perfect for Kaz

Why don’t you talk to jeffs partner Allen about Kaz...if you are such good friends you know what the truth is.

Stole all of aresenals players.

And he got fired from both seton hall and u17 national team

And my daughter played on Patinos team and stayed because she wanted to stay with her friends

Comment

Dude stop drinking

Liar liar pants on fire

It’s all about the money

Always has been

Perfect for Kaz

Why don’t you talk to jeffs partner Allen about Kaz...if you are such good friends you know what the truth is.

And my daughter played on Patinos team and stayed because she wanted to stay with her friends

Btw

The boys program and wcfc is way different

My son loved !!!

Nothing but good things to say.

Comment

Dude stop drinking

Liar liar pants on fire

It’s all about the money

Always has been

Perfect for Kaz

1. Since Kaz was fired from Seton Hall, how have they done ?
          2. Since Kaz was fired from the YNT set up, how have they done?
          3. The players that left with Patino, how have they done since?

Comment

Dude stop drinking

Liar liar pants on fire

It’s all about the money

Always has been

Perfect for Kaz

I am a former coach at World Class FC. Alex Patino was my DOC actually. The man did nothing for any of the girls coaches, just looked out for himself, his daughter and his financiers kid.

You do not have your facts correct, and I can tell you that you're 100% you are wrong about Seton Hall and the USNT.

Yes, one team did follow Kaz over from Arsenal when he left, but he did not "steal" them, he told them he was leaving, and they followed. Could it have anything to do with the fact that he had recruited most of them to play at Seton Hall, maybe.

As far as pay, how do you know what his coaches get paid? I have worked for 3 other clubs, and I was paid better at World Class then at 2 of the other clubs. I was also offered summer and winter employment if I wanted, luckily I am a teacher and did not need it.

If you're going to bring AG into this, maybe you should ask him what his real issue with Kaz was. Yes I know him, and I have spoken to him. He is not an easy man to like, that is for sure.

Comment

I am a former coach at World Class FC. Alex Patino was my DOC actually. The man did nothing for any of the girls coaches, just looked out for himself, his daughter and his financiers kid.

You do not have your facts correct, and I can tell you that you're 100% you are wrong about Seton Hall and the USNT.

Yes, one team did follow Kaz over from Arsenal when he left, but he did not "steal" them, he told them he was leaving, and they followed. Could it have anything to do with the fact that he had recruited most of them to play at Seton Hall, maybe.

As far as pay, how do you know what his coaches get paid? I have worked for 3 other clubs, and I was paid better at World Class then at 2 of the other clubs. I was also offered summer and winter employment if I wanted, luckily I am a teacher and did not need it.

If you're going to bring AG into this, maybe you should ask him what his real issue with Kaz was. Yes I know him, and I have spoken to him. He is not an easy man to like, that is for sure.
              Thanks for your input Fredy

Lmfao

Btw

Well known fact wcfc does not pay

That’s why girls coaches are recycled

Nice try

Comment

Trump

Lmfao

Btw

Nice try
                And if you were really a coach you would know Kaz wouldn’t let Alex implement what he wanted to

Poser

Comment

Lmfao

Btw

Nice try
                  Fredy, hahahaha!! Dude, love him, but Hemingway he ain’t, that was too well written to be Fredy....

Comment

Lmfao

Btw

Nice try
                    Fredy? No, he’s great and all but I’m a bit less of a coach these days and more on the academics side of things. Let’s see though, I know who you are, and I know who your daughter is. Should we continue?

Comment

Fredy? No, he’s great and all but I’m a bit less of a coach these days and more on the academics side of things. Let’s see though, I know who you are, and I know who your daughter is. Should we continue?
                      Do you know my sons too

One was an all American football player Who cares

What do they have to do with this

Comment

Do you know my sons too

One was an all American football player Who cares

What do they have to do with this
                        Stick to the topic Hemingway

Comment

Stick to the topic Hemingway
                          Love how coaches try to make it sound good when they leave.

They followed me..

What a joke

Even funnier that it was “one team”

Comment

Pick your Poison

Love how coaches try to make it sound good when they leave.

They followed me..

What a joke

Even funnier that it was “one team”
                            So let's take a poll, who has a worse reputation, Carlos Meija at NYSC or Kaz at World Class. Feel free to back it up with your own proof.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/loc...njury/4146925/

Comment

1. Since Kaz was fired from Seton Hall, how have they done ?
                              2. Since Kaz was fired from the YNT set up, how have they done?
                              3. The players that left with Patino, how have they done since?
                              Still no answer?

Comment

So let's take a poll, who has a worse reputation, Carlos Meija at NYSC or Kaz at World Class. Feel free to back it up with your own proof.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/loc...njury/4146925/
                                Ummm let’s see, Kaz has former players visiting during holidays and summer breaks. Carlos has former Players suing him. I vote for Carlos having the worse rep

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X