Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Boca United - Boynton Knights - SFFA now that they lost the DA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the poor stupid bastard who doesn’t know how the WPSL works my friend! The league allows any player even high school players if you’re good enough to make the team and Team Boca Blast had high school players but never allowed them from boca United and that’s a fact! But now all the better players at Boca United SFFA who are leaving Bu because they are folding should be able to go play WPSL at the Blast. It starts in two weeks and is probably the best talent in any league in Florida just because yes it’s mostly all college players. This year Mario Rincon is also coaching them whose been a college coach for many years at Duke, UM, Arkansas, and many others. As far as I know Team Boca isnst prohibiting BU players now. They start the first week of May.
    Fake news. The only reason there were no Boca United players on the WPSL Blast was probably because none of them were close to good enough to play. It’s defintely top tier players. Only the top area college and high school age players play, period. Boca United players are not banned from playing there just probably weren’t any good enough. The Blast had a pool of 30-40 players last season and there were only about 5 high school age the rest were all college players. The WPSL is hands down the most competotive league and training environment but it’s only May through July. My daughter played on it last year and it was by far the best training environment she’s ever had and it greatly prepared her for her first year of college. Her college coach recommended it and connected us with Team Boca. When my younger daughter is old enough she will definitely play with the Blast and I highly recommend it. Team Boca pays for everything there was zero cost including all the travel overnight to games all over Florida. And as far as I know Team Boca didnt charge one player for anything! The WPSL Blast is definitely a hidden gem of Team Boca and the south Florida area.

Comment

We just moved to Boca so I took my son to see a practice for U10/11 (his age group) last Week, and was told that tryouts will start Friday 4/26. Not sure if the same applies to DA.

Comment

We just moved to Boca so I took my son to see a practice for U10/11 (his age group) last Week, and was told that tryouts will start Friday 4/26. Not sure if the same applies to DA.
        it's all the same piss poor dont do it

Comment

it's all the same piss poor dont do it
          That’s what I’m starting to think but not too many other options that don’t require tons of driving.

Comment

Here’s more info about the WPSL Team Boca Blast. You will need to check to confirm that SFFA players can play but since they won’t be at BU anymore I can’t see why they couldn’t. Can someone from Tem Boca confirm that?

http://www.teamboca.com/blast-womens...r-league-wpsl/
            Minimum age of 18. This league is not for juniors becoming seniors.

Comment

You are the poor stupid bastard who doesn’t know how the WPSL works my friend! The league allows any player even high school players if you’re good enough to make the team and Team Boca Blast had high school players but never allowed them from boca United and that’s a fact! But now all the better players at Boca United SFFA who are leaving Bu because they are folding should be able to go play WPSL at the Blast. It starts in two weeks and is probably the best talent in any league in Florida just because yes it’s mostly all college players. This year Mario Rincon is also coaching them whose been a college coach for many years at Duke, UM, Arkansas, and many others. As far as I know Team Boca isnst prohibiting BU players now. They start the first week of May.
              1. I'm not your friend.

2. WPSL is not for high school players. The ones that were on the roster last year were graduating seniors done with club.

3. Boca United players most likely could not make the cut. Trying to make some BS story that they were "banned" is pathetic. You're taking that right from the Eric playbook of lie and deceive. And that's a fact!

4. Mario surrounds himself with good players. So most likely, this will eliminate BU players again. Rec teams can beat your "elite GDA." Oops. Another fact.

Comment

1. I'm not your friend.

2. WPSL is not for high school players. The ones that were on the roster last year were graduating seniors done with club.

3. Boca United players most likely could not make the cut. Trying to make some BS story that they were "banned" is pathetic. You're taking that right from the Eric playbook of lie and deceive. And that's a fact!

4. Mario surrounds himself with good players. So most likely, this will eliminate BU players again. Rec teams can beat your "elite GDA." Oops. Another fact.
                Not my friend, you need to get your facts straight. My daughter played on the team last year and they had sophomore and juniors in high school playing. Not many, just a couple, but there is no minimum age so if you’re daughter is good enough she can play. It’s really sad that so many people feel the need to post on here when they have no idea what they are talking about. But the bottom line is that it’s a great league and great competition so if your daughter is a strong player who can handle playing with women then this is the team for her for sure. Again, I’m not saying for sure that if you play at Boca United you can definitely play on the Blast but I would be surprised if that’s not the case. Last year they seemed to take every good player who came out to their combine and it was a great experience for my daughter. If BU kids are blackballed they didn’t advertise it and I know there were two former BU players on the team but again I’m not sure about the present ones or if any are even good enough.

Comment

Not my friend, you need to get your facts straight. My daughter played on the team last year and they had sophomore and juniors in high school playing. Not many, just a couple, but there is no minimum age so if you’re daughter is good enough she can play. It’s really sad that so many people feel the need to post on here when they have no idea what they are talking about. But the bottom line is that it’s a great league and great competition so if your daughter is a strong player who can handle playing with women then this is the team for her for sure. Again, I’m not saying for sure that if you play at Boca United you can definitely play on the Blast but I would be surprised if that’s not the case. Last year they seemed to take every good player who came out to their combine and it was a great experience for my daughter. If BU kids are blackballed they didn’t advertise it and I know there were two former BU players on the team but again I’m not sure about the present ones or if any are even good enough.
                  A Team Boca Blast dad here so here’s the facts. Yes you can be a high school player but I was told by BD at Team Boca directly that only a very elite level high school player is allowed and up until last year they only allowed Team Boca High school players and none from other clubs, just Team Boca. But I think last year it changed because they let a Sunrise high school girl play. But basically it’s just college players and older (former) college players. The team and league is probably the best unpublicized program there is. It’s really top knotch with around 40 players training twice a week and the top 16 or so who are available play in the games. Team Boca pays for everything, my kid didn’t pay one cent. It really is a phenomenal experience and I would recommend it for any girl who is playing or going to play college soccer because they specifically train to prepare for the college season in the fall. The entire coaching staff are colleg coaches. It’s really great and I don’t think BU players are blackballed at all, I would be shocked to hear that because they have girls from every club all over play.

Comment

Boca Untied players weren’t allowed to play on Team Boca Blast while they played for Boca United while girls from other clubs were and that’s a fact. The WPSL is the most competitive league in Florida without a doubt. Several pros in the league especially on Tampa Hellenic. The Blast has over 30 college players last year on the team with most being D1. Since Boca United lost the DA and all those players will be at other clubs now they all should be able to play for the Blast now. As far as I know the Boca United players were the only players banned from the Blast because of the tenuous relationship BU had with Team Boca. There is no merger that’s all fake news but I would expect to see the better Bu players playing with the Blast now since BU is out of business now for girls.
                    Hey BU parent. Reality check. You didn't lose the GDA because your players were good.

Comment

It’s really sad that so many people feel the need to post on here when they have no idea what they are talking about.
                      Maybe take your own advice and not post?

Comment

Hey BU parent. Reality check. You didn't lose the GDA because your players were good.
                        And what happens now?

https://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?t...ctl=newsdetail

Comment

Oh boy. Life is tough for you, isn't it? Read the date. Then go to Jupiter's website. Hopefully, you can muster enough brain cells to figure it out.

Comment

So if they were losing it why would they still be creating partnerships?

Comment

Money$ the more kids the more revenue, squeeze the market options for your kids. It’s a pyramid scam, these are not soccer clubs there multi level marketing scams.

Comment

They were trying to save it... show da that they were bringing in more kids, could field teams etc. Didnt quite work out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X