Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a very talented group of kids. Hope TA does the right thing to develop these kids as well as the current 06 groups.
    Thanks Dad, that means a lot to me. Can I play Fortnite?

Comment

Thanks Dad, that means a lot to me. Can I play Fortnite?
      It’s “may I” ya dipsh!t

Comment

And now the kids wait.

Comment

And now the kids wait.
          Kids have already been offered spots. The team is filled

Comment

That’s simply not true

Comment

Does anyone have a legitimate update on invites? Are they going through the DOC and have kids started receiving them?

Comment

Does anyone have a legitimate update on invites? Are they going through the DOC and have kids started receiving them?
                Up to a couple of weeks and it will be communicated through doc since the kids are still on teams

Comment

Up to a couple of weeks and it will be communicated through doc since the kids are still on teams
                  Since the current DA season runs through June, will 07s who are raptured be allowed to finish the year with their current clubs?

Comment

Poppycock!

Whatever, troll. You don't know anything. The decisions are announced the DOC's.

Comment

Since the current DA season runs through June, will 07s who are raptured be allowed to finish the year with their current clubs?
                      I don’t know the answer on this. since the TA calendar is different than the traditional club calendar, DA going away and tryouts all seem to be 2nd weekend of May it’s a crapshoot

Comment

Again, trust me. Spots are all filled but 2. DOC’s already know. My son was given 24 hours to accept or decline.

Comment

Did they indicate where this team is going to play next year? Or are they asking for commits without telling anyone what to expect.

Comment

Did they indicate where this team is going to play next year? Or are they asking for commits without telling anyone what to expect.
                            They said we will have a place to play. Option #1 is NorCal DA. Option #2 is Boys ECNL. He said they will be playing in one of those leagues

Comment

Again, trust me. Spots are all filled but 2. DOC’s already know. My son was given 24 hours to accept or decline.
                              If you know that all but 2 spots are filled, how many did they invite?

Comment

If you know that all but 2 spots are filled, how many did they invite?
                                They don’t because none of it’s true.

Not everything written in the internet is true let alone when you are allowed to post Anonymously .

This is just a sad soul having a go at some newbie parents

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X