Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what role CB from HC is going to play?

Comment

Same SS and the other college coaches. Advisors to help with recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Same SS and the other college coaches. Advisors to help with recruiting.

Where are the boy NPL teams for the spring season?

Comment

I am hearing whispers things are in the works with our favorite north shore club. I see they're poaching more coaches from other local clubs. Anything else on the horizon?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2484504]I am hearing whispers things are in the works with our favorite north shore club. I see they're poaching more coaches from other local clubs. Anything else on the horizon.

Is it only “poaching” when Aztec does it? Looks like all the clubs on the North Shore have coaches that come and go from other clubs.

Comment

I am hearing whispers things are in the works with our favorite north shore club. I see they're poaching more coaches from other local clubs. Anything else on the horizon?
              Is it only “poaching”, when Aztec does it? Look around at every club on the North Shore and beyond. Look at where the coaches have been.

Comment

It's that time of year. Kids leave...coaches leave...tryout stress. No one is 'poaching'...it's club soccer not the Premier League for Christs sake.

Aztec brought in the head coach from Endicott (that's positive). But some other coaches have already announced they are leaving. Club has been in disarray for quite some time but they are trying to make changes to get back on track. Latest rumor is that they will have merged with a club of equal size prior to the fall.

Comment

How is the merger coming along, any new information?

Comment

How is the merger coming along, any new information?
                    Which one?
                    There are 3-4 happening I heard.

Comment

Aztec is just grabbing great people. Fantastic progress at that place. Great to see. They are not merging with anyone just making lots of progress!

Comment

Aztec is just grabbing great people. Fantastic progress at that place. Great to see. They are not merging with anyone just making lots of progress!
                        What is the difference between all the partnerships vs a merger? I see it is posted that we are partnering with FC Padova, what will that mean for our club? Will NP be coaching our teams?

Comment

Is it only “poaching”, when Aztec does it? Look around at every club on the North Shore and beyond. Look at where the coaches have been.
                          I do not think you can call what Aztec does "Poaching" it is merely picking up the scraps left behind by others, wish them the best of luck

Comment

A partner club is just getting a group under the umbrella and into the NEP. Not full merger. A merger is something much more involved. Most of the larger clubs have partnerships now that the NSL (formerly Maple) is pretty much gone with the smaller ones. So if it's a partnership, the smaller club is still independent and functioning pretty independently. It helps them get into NEP, helps their kids get into a better league, and their better players can eventually play with better players on better teams. Coaching staffs remain independent.

Good people want to work with good people. They don't want to work with a band of misfits and that fact seems to be helping Aztec tremendously right now.

Comment

I do not think you can call what Aztec does "Poaching" it is merely picking up the scraps left behind by others, wish them the best of luck
                              Check for red flags at the clubs they’re fleeing from.

Comment

Calling kids 'scraps'? Wow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X