Top HS Soccer teams in the Tampa Bay Area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. So which teams are good on the boys and girls sides?

Wiregrass I've heard is very good on the boys side. I'd assume Jesuit is pretty much always good too.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For 90% of the kids this is their highest level. It's more fun than club by a mile. And it's with your community. My daughters club team has kids from 10 different schools.

Comment

St Pete graduated their top players. Anyone thinking its a reload is dreaming.
      Shows how little you know.

Comment

Bumping above stupid political posts.

Agreed. So which teams are good on the boys and girls sides?

Wiregrass I've heard is very good on the boys side. I'd assume Jesuit is pretty much always good too.

Comment

It isn't great but it cam be fun.
          I dont see the fun it ,but atleast they train everyday and dont stop because of a little rain .

Comment

For 90% of the kids this is their highest level. It's more fun than club by a mile. And it's with your community. My daughters club team has kids from 10 different schools.
            Actually my son put aside mls this season to represent his school. I would say its kids highest level..actually alot of kids want to play hs ball but mls wont allow. Friggen joke

Comment

Actually my son put aside mls this season to represent his school. I would say its kids highest level..actually alot of kids want to play hs ball but mls wont allow. Friggen joke
              I

I meant to say it's not most kids highest level. They want to play hs to represent there school.. these memories you will never get back..the club bullsh it will always be there

Comment

My kids play way better for their club team, because they are surrounded with quality players and they wouldn't want to give that up. But I think if they had to choose, they'd pick HS Soccer over club because of the social side of it. They get to play together despite being different birthyears, they play with friends, and they feel cool having an audience of friends at their games. It is worth it for that even if I always worry some FB player who is playing soccer might destroy them on the field injury wise.

I

I meant to say it's not most kids highest level. They want to play hs to represent there school.. these memories you will never get back..the club bullsh it will always be there

Comment

1. St Pete
                  2. East Lake
                  3. Palm Harbor
                  4. Seminole
                  5. Countryside
                  6. Osceola
                  7-99 Any body
                  100. Larghetto
                  Obviously your kids goes to st pete and you have a axe to grind with Largo

Comment

Girls or boys?

Obviously your kids goes to st pete and you have a axe to grind with Largo

Comment

Largo will be good this year . Top players retuning and some capable younger players joining the team . You may laugh but Largo is consistently the strongest girls program in TB .
                      Yes, I will laugh.

Largo = Celtic

Comment

High School soccer is good for one thing. Exposing your club team coaches kid. Hopefully your kid finally gets an unbiased shot at competing for his position. Hopefully your not on that team who’s kids dad is also the High School coach.

Comment

Of course different coaches can see different things in a kid. But the competition for a spot is usually lower for a HS team vs. a club team unless your kid is a freshman or on a garbage club team.

High School soccer is good for one thing. Exposing your club team coaches kid. Hopefully your kid finally gets an unbiased shot at competing for his position. Hopefully your not on that team who’s kids dad is also the High School coach.

Comment

All club players should do HS for one season to experience it. Man all the girls come and watch the varsity players ..They dont at club.😂 ..and hey if your kid is really good dont think the school doesn't have more pull on college scouts then club soccer. Dont fall for that club soccer bullcrap.. we took a break from it this season and even turned down 2 mls offers .my kid wanted to play HS ball as a freshman and he made it.

Comment

All club players should do HS for one season to experience it. Man all the girls come and watch the varsity players ..They dont at club.😂 ..and hey if your kid is really good dont think the school doesn't have more pull on college scouts then club soccer. Dont fall for that club soccer bullcrap.. we took a break from it this season and even turned down 2 mls offers .my kid wanted to play HS ball as a freshman and he made it.
                              Yeah, my son loves high school ball. They are decent, but he gets to play with his friends and it isn't so competitive. Plus, it's for the school, which gives him some points with the ladies!

Comment

Yeah, my son loves high school ball. They are decent, but he gets to play with his friends and it isn't so competitive. Plus, it's for the school, which gives him some points with the ladies!
                                Dang right man😂💪

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X