Captain Latronica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is getting worse and worse is that TBU is allowing teams to be stacked with 22-24 players on a roster, and still trying to bring kids in. You have a policy of that if you live far away you don't have to show up for practice but once in a while and you can still play the whole game, or just skip the game if you want and play the next. Its becoming worse and worse and players and parents are fed up and ready to leave, so I hate to say it but it will be the decline of TBU.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is getting worse and worse is that TBU is allowing teams to be stacked with 22-24 players on a roster, and still trying to bring kids in. You have a policy of that if you live far away you don't have to show up for practice but once in a while and you can still play the whole game, or just skip the game if you want and play the next. Its becoming worse and worse and players and parents are fed up and ready to leave, so I hate to say it but it will be the decline of TBU.
      This seems like an oxymoron (note that I didn't call you a moron). Parents are coming from far away and they readily sign up and pay to be on teams with 22-24 players on a roster - but - the parents are fed up and TBU is declining?

Sure, doesn't sound like it!

Comment

let me re phrase it, originally there was 16 on teams and once they have you signed up and paying then they bring in players and add them to the team, does that make sense to you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X