Undecided which candidate to vote for

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By "Doing your own research" I definitely wonder the credibility of your FB group sources. Here is an interview discussing the Qatari rentals of Trump properties. As for the 450 pages of US Taxpayer payment to trump properties, well, that's Pompeo's office that released that info (without releasing the actual payments).

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/915609582

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do you get your information? Try stating facts and not made up Russian bs that HRC funded, used to sway voters from her email disaster and was discussed during and after the 2016 election by Pres Obama, VP Biden, Rice, Comey and Brennan. They all lied to our face about it. Not to mention, the attempts to have Trump removed by them after the election. It was a coup. If Trump’s kid did half of the crap Hunter did, which is true and proven, you would be going nuts. Inconvenient truths are a shame but still are true. He filled his kids bank accounts using his influences as the VP. His kid is a drug addict and now we find out likes little girls. The apple may not fall far from the tree since Joe has some gross videos himself of him groping and sniffing woman. And yes, your taxes will go up even under the 400k mark through their green deal policies. Your taxes will go up through their plans for healthcare. We’ve already done this and saw the results. I used to be like you until I did my own research and voila... everything Democrats said Trump was doing was really them doing it. Russia, pay to play, attempted coup, refusing to accepting election results.... hmmmm

Comment

More sources...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ty-office.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...trumps-pockets

https://time.com/4629308/donald-trum...als-world-map/

By "Doing your own research" I definitely wonder the credibility of your FB group sources. Here is an interview discussing the Qatari rentals of Trump properties. As for the 450 pages of US Taxpayer payment to trump properties, well, that's Pompeo's office that released that info (without releasing the actual payments).

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/915609582

Comment

Slate, Vanity Fair, and Time...hahaahah...great sources. Are you in 7th grade? What a fu4king turd!

Comment

Yes, you need reputable journalists like Ben Shapiro or Jeanie Pirro! Lololol.

I love how easily cult members dismissed bad facts without though by simply dismissing real journalists as fake news.

Slate, Vanity Fair, and Time...hahaahah...great sources. Are you in 7th grade? What a fu4king turd!

Comment

Do you like soccer? If you vote for biden you are voting for everything closed back up..you dummy's better wake up. Let these democrats fu ck with this election and you will see a civil war like you never seen ..

Comment

Do you like soccer? If you vote for biden you are voting for everything closed back up..you dummy's better wake up. Let these democrats fu ck with this election and you will see a civil war like you never seen ..
              that would not be too hard as I have never seen a civil war. So I am guessing you won't accept the results of the election unless your guy wins?

Comment

"Patriots" supporting treason. It has never been about America to Trumpers. It is about their cult. Party over country. Sad.

that would not be too hard as I have never seen a civil war. So I am guessing you won't accept the results of the election unless your guy wins?

Comment

"Patriots" supporting treason. It has never been about America to Trumpers. It is about their cult. Party over country. Sad.
                  Would love to see the fear in the faces of these radical right militia group when our well armed and well trained "suckers and losers" confront them and a group of 8 Rangers takes out 10,000 Michigan Woverines and Proud boys.

Comment

Would love to see the fear in the faces of these radical right militia group when our well armed and well trained "suckers and losers" confront them and a group of 8 Rangers takes out 10,000 Michigan Woverines and Proud boys.
                    The same could be said about Antifa and BLM. They're a bunch of cowards. I love seeing them acting all tough and then crying like little cvnts when arrested by police. I want my mommy. I bet you're a little pussy. All liberals are.

Comment

Still waiting for the day BLM and Antifa come to my neighborhood. We got something for them. Bring it libtards.

Comment

Sad that you don't agree with either democracy or the first amendment. America is dying and the radical right is 85 percent responsible.

Still waiting for the day BLM and Antifa come to my neighborhood. We got something for them. Bring it libtards.

Comment

Anyone else enjoying Trump's farewell rallies...

Comment

This what will happen to you....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Wnjo4vLRs

Comment

Vote for Pedro!

Comment

trump's own FBI says White Supremacy is the #1 domestic terror threat, despite what trump and his cult want us to believe. Of the violent protestors who have been arrested and admitted their political affiliation, ALL of them have been far-right.

True BLM protesters are nearly 100% peaceful. Antifa is mostly a figment of the alt-right's imagination. Maybe the trump cultists will realize that after their hero is behind bars.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X