Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FP ECNL destroys TBU MLS - Embarrassing!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not get this back to the top!

Comment

Love that guy....He has made West Pasco so jelly...Boys ECNL will be the highest platform they can offer and ECNLR will be the best that they can offer for girls. Why do you think there are so many parents with AL Derangement Syndrome. Next year FP will have players who will come to TBU....TBU is Coscto and FP is Sams club...Need I say more. You go to Sams club just because you have no choice you hate going there because its ghetto but the price of Chicken is on point. You go to Costco for the better quality. Sams take ABT and so does West Pasco....TBU is Chickfila and West Pasco is Popeyes. Your ghetto parents are lined up for the crispy spicy sandwich that Novi Musk feeds you.

Comment

Glad you love it there. I guess with TBU offering the "higher" league that includes WFF and SFFA on the boys side, they cannot field competitive ECNL boys teams or even any ECNLR teams. Sad.

As for the girls, FP will have full ECNL next season so those 07s, who just lost their coach, can comfortably come on over.

What is it you love about TBU again? You never seem to answer that question.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Love that guy....He has made West Pasco so jelly...Boys ECNL will be the highest platform they can offer and ECNLR will be the best that they can offer for girls. Why do you think there are so many parents with AL Derangement Syndrome. Next year FP will have players who will come to TBU....TBU is Coscto and FP is Sams club...Need I say more. You go to Sams club just because you have no choice you hate going there because its ghetto but the price of Chicken is on point. You go to Costco for the better quality. Sams take ABT and so does West Pasco....TBU is Chickfila and West Pasco is Popeyes. Your ghetto parents are lined up for the crispy spicy sandwich that Novi Musk feeds you.

Comment

Go for it TBUDad!! I'm sorry, your boy didn't get to play last weekend, it hurts me too!! If he tries harder, he might not get bumped for those top-notch MLS players!! How did that work out for TBU again?

Comment

So a club's 2nd team got beat by an equal sized clubs top team across the board? No way that could happen. Get a life FP.

Comment

So a club's 2nd team got beat by an equal sized clubs top team across the board? No way that could happen. Get a life FP.
              You see we would all agree if you didn't drop the best MLS players they got to try and win. That makes it so funny!! Losing 6-0 or 3-0 is still losing, but the fact you skirted the ECNL system and still took that L is what makes it soooo funny!! Not only did you embarrass the club, but you also pissed off all those players that rode the bench so the precious best of the best could still take a L!

Comment

A Club that used to be top dog got afraid that their second teams would get destroyed by a club they used to look down upon so they added their very best players from their first team to their second team yet still got beat. Same club is too fearful to let their first teams directly play against their rivals first teams. Then, an obsessed parent from the fearful club who left the rising club proceeds to spend his life on the internet sh*t talking his old club without ever saying why his new club is actually good (other than league access I guess).

Comment

Glad you love it there. I guess with TBU offering the "higher" league that includes WFF and SFFA on the boys side, they cannot field competitive ECNL boys teams or even any ECNLR teams. Sad.

As for the girls, FP will have full ECNL next season so those 07s, who just lost their coach, can comfortably come on over.

Let me ask you a question, please justify how your girls program will get ECNL next year? Like give me concrete reasons how that club will get ECNL? You keep saying that but the process of getting something like ECNL isn't just apply and you get accepted. You have to have valid reason why you should get ECNL.

So please tell me what are your reasons why you should get ECNL?

Comment

As a tbu parent we were shock at the skill differences between tbu and fp. My wife and I never played soccer. I assumed tbu was the best training in the area that money could buy, was I wrong. We can't wait for this season to be over. Lookinh forward to having our boys train at fp.

Comment

As a tbu parent we were shock at the skill differences between tbu and fp. My wife and I never played soccer. I assumed tbu was the best training in the area that money could buy, was I wrong. We can't wait for this season to be over. Lookinh forward to having our boys train at fp.
                      Bye Bitch!!!

Comment

Welcome to the club. And know that if your boy starts on a lower team than you expect, the club gives lots of opportunity for players that develop to move up during the year because we do not roster 25 kids to teams so we have that flexibility. My son has a team mate on his ECNL team that 1 year ago was on the 3rd team but has improved so much he keeps moving up!

Comment

Has ECNL confirmed that you will have full ECNL for the girls next year?

Comment

If you do get full ECNL, the reality is that both clubs will be middle/bottom of the pack in the SE conference.

Comment

With the results so far on the boys side in ECNL and those in ECNLR on the girls side, it will happen. Add in that AL keeps ticking off the ECNL staff with his gamemanship and trying to keep MLS Elite, and it is double certain. Won't be announced until spring so stay tuned

Comment

With the results so far on the boys side in ECNL and those in ECNLR on the girls side, it will happen. Add in that AL keeps ticking off the ECNL staff with his gamemanship and trying to keep MLS Elite, and it is double certain. Won't be announced until spring so stay tuned
                                I don't see it happening but no one can argue with your recent success in those leagues. At the end of the day, we'll see if ECNL wants two middle of the road clubs or one competitive one. We'll see what they decide next spring.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X