Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FP ECNL destroys TBU MLS - Embarrassing!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok great whats the long term plan for your players. You have no USL or MLS afiliation.
    USL? MLS? Lmao! F out here! Douche!

Comment

Notice how none of the TBU big mouths are talking today. U15 TBU "ECNL" roster was loaded with "MLS Next" players and FPFC still won.
      Haha...loaded huh? 1 or 2 players! Please stupid...

Comment

USL? MLS? Lmao! F out here! Douche!
        oh i forgot your kids are on the La liga or EPL pathway

Comment

FPFC will be the top club in the country in the next three years. That is my prediction. They are doing everything right. I heard they have some huge news coming next week that will change Tampa Bay soccer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2861868]We beat the B teams, with a sprinkle of the MLS bottom feeders.... we are top dog!

Hey Andreas, look at this post, ur TBU parents are calling ur son MLS buttom feeder!!!! Is this the respect Louka gets by TBU familia????? Very sad....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2862111]
              We beat the B teams, with a sprinkle of the MLS bottom feeders.... we are top dog!

Hey Andreas, look at this post, ur TBU parents are calling ur son MLS buttom feeder!!!! Is this the respect Louka gets by TBU familia????? Very sad....
              Haha!! He is running out of clubs to go too! Suck it!!

Comment

Oh it's not only him, what about Cole or Wahba? These boys have been with the club for so long to be called "bottom feeder" by some idiot dad that is ruining club's reputation.....Show some class u idiot, yesterday we lost to better team and that's it. Don't call kids who has been loyal to the club.

Comment

Oh it's not only him, what about Cole or Wahba? These boys have been with the club for so long to be called "bottom feeder" by some idiot dad that is ruining club's reputation.....Show some class u idiot, yesterday we lost to better team and that's it. Don't call kids who has been loyal to the club.
                  Sad sight for those boys, and they have been loyal for years!

Comment

Final Scores for ECNL at Ed Radice

2010: 5-2
                    2009: 7-0
                    2008: 5-0
                    2007: 3-2
                    2006: 2-1
                    2005: 3-0
                    2004: 2-2
                    2002: 1-2

TBU should go underneath a rock and come out again next year! lol
                    OH my!! Ouch!

Comment

28-9... a 19 goal differential with zero wins. Regardless of team composition, this can’t be defended. That is a ridiculous showing. Not happy at all with my club at all at the moment.
                      Oh, I guess we did win a game this weekend. Well, there is that I suppose...

Comment

Oh, I guess we did win a game this weekend. Well, there is that I suppose...
                        That is correct, and 1 tie!! Don't forget about that tie!!

Comment

They should change the league’s name to: MLS? NEXT!

Comment

08 and 07 Girls ECNL Coach leaving TBU after Saturday’s embarrassment. She stated she had enough. She does not want her name anywhere close to TBU.

Comment

Didn't the 07 girls win this weekend?

08 and 07 Girls ECNL Coach leaving TBU after Saturday’s embarrassment. She stated she had enough. She does not want her name anywhere close to TBU.

Comment

TBU won’t recover from this!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X