Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Pasco hires illegal Aliens as coaches

Just got word that ICE will be at all the games checking paperwork. Tell all your West Pasco coaches to make sure they get with the immigration attorney before tomorrow...

Competition brings out the inner racist in TBUDad. Sad. Your son should take his beating like a man, move on, and learn from it.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got word that ICE will be at all the games checking paperwork. Tell all your West Pasco coaches to make sure they get with the immigration attorney before tomorrow...

Comment

Too bad you live through your kids and show them to fight like sissy...Mas Rapido Mas Rapido...Pendejo

Comment

There is a club called West Pasco?

Comment

West Pasco formerly known as Thunder I think.

Comment

West Pasco formerly known as Thunder I think.
            Is that why the few coaches from FP with a license have a UEFA License and not a US License?

Comment

You know they can bootleg anything in South America...They probably stole that from a dead person...I bet their social is as well...Mas Rapido Pendejo...

Comment

I hear all the soccer moms always going on about how handsome the one particular coach is that seems to really irk TBUDad. I'm guessing TBUDad's wife agreed and he hasn't recovered.

There are plenty of fish in the sea! You'll be fine. Apparently you have a work force of FP parents running your company while you golf and spend time on the internet. Maybe when you get to wife #3 who loves you for your money... I mean, who you are... you can take that racist schtick of yours to Washington.

You know they can bootleg anything in South America...They probably stole that from a dead person...I bet their social is as well...Mas Rapido Pendejo...

Comment

Too bad you live through your kids and show them to fight like sissy...Mas Rapido Mas Rapido...Pendejo
                  MG should have been suspended awhile ago along with his son and at least one other player. Take a look at these videos from a fight during preseason this year. One time may be random, but this seems to always happen with his teams! Hopefully the leagues and club take action before someone is seriously hurt.

https://gofile.io/d/ZHne4R

Comment

I hear all the soccer moms always going on about how handsome the one particular coach is that seems to really irk TBUDad. I'm guessing TBUDad's wife agreed and he hasn't recovered.

There are plenty of fish in the sea! You'll be fine. Apparently you have a work force of FP parents running your company while you golf and spend time on the internet. Maybe when you get to wife #3 who loves you for your money... I mean, who you are... you can take that racist schtick of yours to Washington.
                    All I can figure is ol JB must have put it in the culo

Comment

The part I wonder about though, is was TBUDad jealous that JB got to put it in his wife's culo or was he jealous of his wife for getting JB's man meat in the culo?

All I can figure is ol JB must have put it in the culo

Comment

Stats show that illegals have ED problems. They only have JUan nut....When you West Pasco dads have a glory hole marathon with coach Juan do you tell him Mas Rapido Pendejo...

Comment

TBU will loose all their Hispanic players with these kind of posts. CROD are you reading this ? Did you go to a racist club ? This is so low it’s sick.

Comment

I dont care where the coach comes from .if hes good let him coach..this country is too caught up on licenses.

Comment

Sporting Tampa greencard issues also

https://m.facebook.com/SCSoccerUSA/

I have a great immigration attorney and can get coaches sponsorship worked out.

Have faith in the system like me. After my firing from rowdies and losing my work permit. I had my friends help sponsor me and its not as tricky as you would think.

Message me for my Attorney info.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X