Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Become elite soccer - on the map!

Looks like CA’s Become Elite Soccer is the up and coming club. In the highly ranked capital cup - the Boys U11 won their group - crushing a top ranked Seacoast Express team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like CA’s Become Elite Soccer is the up and coming club. In the highly ranked capital cup - the Boys U11 won their group - crushing a top ranked Seacoast Express team.
    It's a sad day when these "trainers" come on and try to brag about 10-year old boys soccer results....

Comment

It's a sad day when these "trainers" come on and try to brag about 10-year old boys soccer results....
      Pretty sure this is actually some ********* mocking CA.

I know several kids who play for Become Elite. It's a good fit for them. Who cares if they play in NHSL and the Capitol Cup? They're freaking KIDS playing a GAME. Only insecure parents feel the need to bash them in an anonymous forum. Grow a pair or shut up, douche.

Comment

Pretty sure this is actually some ********* mocking CA.

I know several kids who play for Become Elite. It's a good fit for them. Who cares if they play in NHSL and the Capitol Cup? They're freaking KIDS playing a GAME. Only insecure parents feel the need to bash them in an anonymous forum. Grow a pair or shut up, douche.
        Maybe I missed the sarcasm on the original post. Knowing CA, and some of the parents of the kids who do train with him, it sure as hell seemed real to me....

Comment

Maybe I missed the sarcasm on the original post. Knowing CA, and some of the parents of the kids who do train with him, it sure as hell seemed real to me....
          Referring to the Capital Cup as "highly ranked" is what gave it away for me. Specifically calling out a team of 10-year olds was another sign.

Comment

Referring to the Capital Cup as "highly ranked" is what gave it away for me. Specifically calling out a team of 10-year olds was another sign.
            Still not convinced. Definitely some parents would consider that CCup a great tourney. As for calling out 10-year olds...once upon a time in the NH thread that wouldn't happen, but in the last couple of years (and, again, knowing some of the parents) I wouldn't put it past any of them.

Comment

Still not convinced. Definitely some parents would consider that CCup a great tourney. As for calling out 10-year olds...once upon a time in the NH thread that wouldn't happen, but in the last couple of years (and, again, knowing some of the parents) I wouldn't put it past any of them.
              No parent on the planet calls Capital Cup a great event!

Comment

No parent on the planet calls Capital Cup a great event!
                Not sure you understand the craziness of ulittles. If their kid wins, it's absolutely a great event. Facebook tells me so...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X