Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just noticed some of the scores are being posted now.....
    it is not a tournament just friendlys so no scores count i believe

Comment

it is not a tournament just friendlys so no scores count i believe
      https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

nothing coming our of weymouth - i think been reported from mt ida by mistake unless it is now a tournament

Comment

nothing coming our of weymouth - i think been reported from mt ida by mistake unless it is now a tournament
          Your funny....

Comment

Your funny....
            i do like to be funny but this is true = check out the results reported and what i said is true

Comment

i do like to be funny but this is true = check out the results reported and what i said is true
              The part about it being a tournament. They can post results and will.

Comment

The part about it being a tournament. They can post results and will.
                not for friendlies as they will go to getting points which only come from tournaments not friendly games - plot thickens

Comment

not for friendlies as they will go to getting points which only come from tournaments not friendly games - plot thickens
                  They are going to hold off for a couple of weeks to let the heat cool down, to post scores and fill out points

Comment

They are going to hold off for a couple of weeks to let the heat cool down, to post scores and fill out points
                    Correct - non weymouth fields did not get the message - possible posted by Surf as we won so many games

Comment

Outside the top teams in each age group...

all other surf teams are no better than partner clubs. Feel good in them nice uniforms, pay a bit 'less' for parents to say Johnny and Jane play at a top club.

Comment

all other surf teams are no better than partner clubs. Feel good in them nice uniforms, pay a bit 'less' for parents to say Johnny and Jane play at a top club.
                        Nice to beat up on all those poor bolts teams - that why Bolts not showing results

Comment

Nice to beat up on all those poor bolts teams - that why Bolts not showing results
                          Bolts may have lost most of their games but management makes tens of thousands in profit so who has last laugh

Comment

Bolts may have lost most of their games but management makes tens of thousands in profit so who has last laugh
                            Let’s circle back once scores are posted....

Comment

There was a juventus v bolts game and juventus played with 8 players v 11. Why would the bolts not have their best teams play?

Comment

Try hundreds of thousands.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X