• Show
Clear All

Juventus and Surf winning big at bolts boys tournament

Juventus and Surf winning big at bolts boys tournament - especially u13

Game Saturday where bolts lost 14-0 in top division to Juve

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Game Saturday where bolts lost 14-0 in top division to Juve
      Every club has good teams and bad teams.

Surf and Juventus could never beat a bolts academy team. But bolts definitely has some not very good teams.

Who cares if they won lol

Comment

Surf and Juventus could never beat a bolts academy team. But bolts definitely has some not very good teams.

Bolts team in
        top division of tournament - the parents were overwhelmed

Even the ECNL team were killed by Juventus

Tough times

Comment

Bolts team in
          top division of tournament - the parents were overwhelmed

Even the ECNL team were killed by Juventus

Tough times
          Do you have a link for scores?

Comment

I care. And I don't even live in this state, or have any involvement with either of these clubs. But I care about overall soccer development in the region, and I care about affordability and accessibility of soccer, and I care about calling out clubs that take advantage of people who don't know any better.

Comment

I care. And I don't even live in this state, or have any involvement with either of these clubs. But I care about overall soccer development in the region, and I care about affordability and accessibility of soccer, and I care about calling out clubs that take advantage of people who don't know any better.
              It's pretty amazing to observe the quality of the now nearly dozen Bolts teams in every age group vs. the top 1/3 of the RDL set and the DA/Next teams. I don't think it is Bolts fault as much as there simply isn't a ton of boys talent in the region. All of those GPS kids had to go somewhere. As long as the training is rigorous and regular, and the coaches aren't screaming, I don't think it does any harm.

Comment

So let me get this straight, you dont live in the state, dont have any involvement in either of the clubs yet you follow a set of youth club teams. Hmmmmmmm, sounds like you are more concerned about the taking advantage part.....

Comment

So let me get this straight, you dont live in the state, dont have any involvement in either of the clubs yet you follow a set of youth club teams. Hmmmmmmm, sounds like you are more concerned about the taking advantage part.....
                  No, I'm concerned about all 3 parts. I'm doing what I can directly in my little part of the region, but always happy to discuss and call a spade a spade when I see it.

Comment

Juventus suck

Comment

No, I'm concerned about all 3 parts. I'm doing what I can directly in my little part of the region, but always happy to discuss and call a spade a spade when I see it.
                      the question is why would the Bolts make a bunch of kids pay thousands of dollars extra on a girls league ECNL and have them beat up every game when they cant even compete with their own terrible nep teams

Comment

which age groups you talking?

Comment

I witnessed surf vs Ecnl u13 and surf was absolutely abismal! Bolts played much better. I have no stake in either team. But u13 boys Ecnl vs bolts was a masacre. I did hear the surf team in u13 div below got crushed by a bolts team as well. Can’t speak to juventus as I did not witness or hear anything about them.

Comment

I witnessed surf vs Ecnl u13 and surf was absolutely abismal! Bolts played much better. I have no stake in either team. But u13 boys Ecnl vs bolts was a masacre. I did hear the surf team in u13 div below got crushed by a bolts team as well. Can’t speak to juventus as I did not witness or hear anything about them.
                            not correct - if tournament results were published you would see

Comment

not correct - if tournament results were published you would see
                              I just noticed some of the scores are being posted now.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X