• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebranding works. Sporting tampa

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Answer the masses to these question...
    Why the name change.
    Why try to rebrand?
    Why not just try to grow under the West Pasco brand?

There are several reasons why rebranding occurs, mainly it's because your brand is poor or inept.

Unlike the 2 club that merge to create TBU. HCU and RSL were 2 very good clubs that came together to make soccer in the Tampa Bay area better.
    https://m.facebook.com/SCSoccerUSA/

I have a great immigration attorney and can get coaches sponsorship worked out.

Have faith in the system like me. After my firing from rowdies and losing my work permit. I had my friends help sponsor me and its not as tricky as you would think.

Message me for my Attorney info.

Comment

He should be banned

MG should have been suspended awhile ago along with his son and at least one other player. Take a look at these videos from a fight during preseason this year. One time may be random, but this seems to always happen with his teams! Hopefully the leagues and club take action before someone is seriously hurt.

https://gofile.io/d/ZHne4R
      I’m from Miami, every time we play MG there's always a problem. He is bad for the sport and for the kids.
      One game in Figo’s tournament he instructed the kids to play dirty in spanish. I understood what he said and told him I would report him. Then one of his dirty players hit one of ours. He was applauding him. Out player got injured and MG player was in danger of getting a red card. He went into the field to kill some time and talk to the refs. During this, he cursed at a 15 year old kid!! Our parents heard him and wanted to bite his head off. MG is an azz hole and arrogant.

Second game- they won playing dirty. That team is full of thugs. One of our parents approached him to let him know he was teaching the kids bad things. His reply—- go hide lady, Trump will kick you out of the country.

We wrote multiple time to the club, they ignored us completely. We warned them something like this would happen.

I hope he gets banned for life. Cocky MF

Comment

I’m from Miami, every time we play MG there's always a problem. He is bad for the sport and for the kids.
        One game in Figo’s tournament he instructed the kids to play dirty in spanish. I understood what he said and told him I would report him. Then one of his dirty players hit one of ours. He was applauding him. Out player got injured and MG player was in danger of getting a red card. He went into the field to kill some time and talk to the refs. During this, he cursed at a 15 year old kid!! Our parents heard him and wanted to bite his head off. MG is an azz hole and arrogant.

Second game- they won playing dirty. That team is full of thugs. One of our parents approached him to let him know he was teaching the kids bad things. His reply—- go hide lady, Trump will kick you out of the country.

We wrote multiple time to the club, they ignored us completely. We warned them something like this would happen.

I hope he gets banned for life. Cocky MF
        HAHA TBU Dad!! Good one!!!!!

Comment

Automatica is kicker ....Look at the way he defended the triangle coach. Look at the way his players run like fags...Reflection of the coach...Did you see #8 in the fight...wow....sucker punch and ran like a sissy...
          Does he own the Club?

Comment

Wrong!!

HAHA TBU Dad!! Good one!!!!!
            Not even close. I can tell you right now. He is bad news. I did had a spat with him directly. He thinks he walks on water.

Comment

I am a TBU Dad but not THE TBU Dad. During games, I think MG is way across the line. At the fields practicing or walking around, I think he is a wonderful person and was always awesome to my kids (who did not play for him but were huge Bucs fans). He has a switch that flips, probably like many athletes, where his intensity gets over the top. It is too bad because it hurts his reputation and probably his team and is really out of character for him. We've donated to his charity which does amazing work in Tampa so I really am a fan otherwise.

Not even close. I can tell you right now. He is bad news. I did had a spat with him directly. He thinks he walks on water.

Comment

Wrong!!

I am a TBU Dad but not THE TBU Dad. During games, I think MG is way across the line. At the fields practicing or walking around, I think he is a wonderful person and was always awesome to my kids (who did not play for him but were huge Bucs fans). He has a switch that flips, probably like many athletes, where his intensity gets over the top. It is too bad because it hurts his reputation and probably his team and is really out of character for him. We've donated to his charity which does amazing work in Tampa so I really am a fan otherwise.
                You might be right, but in 3 games I have only seen his "dark side" and he can really be an azz hole. It does not surprise me one bit reading about him getting choked. This "switch" needs to be controlled, if not someone will get injured. He is an adult and needs to know how to control his behavior. As far as the kids, they are very talented but the style of play leaves a lot to be desired. They play right down dirty. always looking for a fight. This is the coach's fault. the kids will have problems in the future if they plan on playing at a higher level.

again, he might be a nice guy off the pitch, but on the pitch he is a big problem. I speak from experience.

Comment

I agree, to just cross paths with him somewhere, he is a super nice guy. Thats without even considering the extensive charity work.

Get him in "coaching mode" and he is a fvcking headcase. I get the need for competitivness and intensity, but this goes way beyond that. Pretty much everyone knows the rep, and now it seems he has a few kids that are little punch and hide turds.

Comment

Well you can't blame the temper tantrums on CTE from football . He is a kicker and looks like he never lifted a weight in his life. Great buc though is he in the ring of honor? Hasn't done much as a soccer coach yet but make the club look bad.

Comment

Why don’t you keyboard warriors post this stuff on his fb where you have to show who you are?

Comment

It is easy to say someone is weak when you are anonymous.

Why don’t you keyboard warriors post this stuff on his fb where you have to show who you are?

Comment

My point exactly...

Comment

Well you can't blame the temper tantrums on CTE from football . He is a kicker and looks like he never lifted a weight in his life. Great buc though is he in the ring of honor? Hasn't done much as a soccer coach yet but make the club look bad.
                            https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...matica-anymore

Comment

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...matica-anymore

Comment

"Perhaps we as fans look down on kickers because they have no other job. The team drives down the field, gets into position, and then the illegal alien kicker jogs off the bench and misses."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X