Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier - Automatica

Florida Premier - This is why you club will always be trailer trash. Your players throw cheap shots at kids and hide behind other players. Automatica Your gets put to sleep in a triangle choke and your dads get beat up. Then your moms get bitched slap and now you want to lawyer up and sue. I’m sure glad the awarded you ECNL and make West Pasco proud. Go Thunder ....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Premier - This is why you club will always be trailer trash. Your players throw cheap shots at kids and hide behind other players. Automatica Your gets put to sleep in a triangle choke and your dads get beat up. Then your moms get bitched slap and now you want to lawyer up and sue. I’m sure glad the awarded you ECNL and make West Pasco proud. Go Thunder ....
    Did this happen this weekend?

Comment

There is video...What an embarrassment for West Pasco players coach dad and moms to all get their azzz kicked. No he wants to sue become they messed up the slick Jerry Curl..Latinos Lives Matter...SmH

Comment

Did this happen this weekend?
        Positive proof that Florida Premier is the new Sunrise Sting. So ghetto.

Comment

There is video...What an embarrassment for West Pasco players coach dad and moms to all get their azzz kicked. No he wants to sue become they messed up the slick Jerry Curl..Latinos Lives Matter...SmH
          So then where’s the video?

Comment

Was this at Alliance Cup?

Comment

Someone please go to the media with this. His appearances on local news over the summer were hilarious, acting as if he is gods gift to the sport. He is and always be trash. His teams get in fights in games, scrimmages, and even with teams from his own club. How is he still allowed to coach????

Comment

Yes, and it was ugly on both ends.. I was actually there and witnessed the whole thing.

Comment

The sad part is he got his azz kicked and his son and the teammates and the dads and moms and now he wants to sue because they chocked him out with a triangle choke. Don’t know how he didn’t defend that because the Jerry curl would of helped him slip out of it. West Pasco is so pathetic ...clubs and organizations know they are toxic. The fat out of shape parents should social distance from the buffet line. Go Thunder

Signed Novi

Comment

saw him and his family at the cup on Saturday. They looked happy that day this must have happened Sunday. Would love to see the video so post it!

Comment

saw him and his family at the cup on Saturday. They looked happy that day this must have happened Sunday. Would love to see the video so post it!
                      none of this is true Grammatica is about peace and love baby peace and love. After 10/9 he will no longer be signing anything so do not send anything to him for autographs.

His wife is smoking hot they are going to heavy metal concerts and gangbangs what are you doing with your life pal?

Comment

No, it was a Saturday evening game, and yes it is on tape.

Comment

Pics, or should I say vid, or it didn't happen. Come on internet. Do not let us all down.

No, it was a Saturday evening game, and yes it is on tape.

Comment

Pics, or should I say vid, or it didn't happen. Come on internet. Do not let us all down.
                            Space Coast has it, we will see what they do with it..

Comment

TBU parent here, but I have no axe to grind with MG (or FP where I have some family friends that play). I think his sideline "passion" is over the top for a kids sport during the games and sometimes his teams play on the edge of dirty, but no more so that half the teams my kid has played when we go down to Weston or West Pines. Having said that, he is a local celebrity and therefore a target of criticism which is sometimes fair but often unfair. When the game is not on, he is the biggest gentleman around to kids and parents alike. He does a ton of stuff in the community, mostly for veterans, and the Tampa Bay area is lucky to have him. I hope this was not something where he was at fault because I am a fan of all he does even if he wouldn't be a good fit for my kid as a soccer coach. And hopefully her realizes that as a target of criticism, he will be held to a different standard than other coaches so he needs to tone it down. Not ever TBU family roots against you MG.

Space Coast has it, we will see what they do with it..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X