X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol.

Ben Sasse has an op-es in WSJ today. Calls for repeal of 17th amendment and no longer having voters select senators, who would serve 12 terms.

Given this and other republican moves, let’s just make obvious that you want to change our system of government now that certain groups are going to lose big in elections
    This will be the last year for the electoral college, thank goodness. No more white trash influence.

Comment

This will be the last year for the electoral college, thank goodness. No more white trash influence.
      Can’t happen soon enough

Comment

So you believe ahole’s BS?
        They are small “embers”, unlike the covid wildfires that have flared out of control, despite ahole’s promises.
        Fox would have you believe the cities are burning and there is no covid.
        It’s ahole’s supporters who are instigating the trouble anyway; all part of his “I’ll scare them” platform.
        Don’t vote for Joe, but don’t vote for ahole either. He is ruining the country.
        I was the original poster.

I can assure you that you calling names won’t change my vote. In all honesty people like you are what drives me away from the Democratic Party.

Comment

Lol.

Ben Sasse has an op-es in WSJ today. Calls for repeal of 17th amendment and no longer having voters select senators, who would serve 12 terms.

Given this and other republican moves, let’s just make obvious that you want to change our system of government now that certain groups are going to lose big in elections
          Hmm...

Maybe you should try rereading. But thanks for the useless information that didn’t in anyway pertain to my post.

Comment

^^^^^ Con applauding that the elderly and the young fighting through illness should be “pruned”

Accordingly, we all now laugh when any con invokes “pro-life”

Your concern for zygotes was clearly a political head fake

🍿🍿🍿🍿
            So this reveals that to you Covid is political. Nothing in my post reveals any political leaning, and certainly doesn’t show my thoughts on abortion. You, and your simpleton brain, feel that this is a binary issue. Libs fear Covid and Cons deny it. Look at the data, and form your own opinion without lookIng to your DEMigod for instruction on what to think

Comment

Not happening, the electoral college is here to stay.

Comment

So, are you actually saying that you feel some Americans don't deserve a vote? What criteria do you propose we use to determine if one is mentally tall enough to vote?

Comment

I really hope they do the live fact checker bar at the bottom of the screen during the debates so we can continue to see how often the oompah loompa lies through his teeth. Not that it will matter to his cult.
                  Nobody trusts "fact checkers" anymore. What a blatant farce they are, posing as the arbiters of the truth.

Comment

Nobody trusts "fact checkers" anymore. What a blatant farce they are, posing as the arbiters of the truth.
                    I suppose we’re supposed to trust the pathological liar. Lol

Comment

I was the original poster.

I can assure you that you calling names won’t change my vote. In all honesty people like you are what drives me away from the Democratic Party.
                      Obviously, because ahole-in-chief has been calling people names since day one.
                      Name calling won’t change your hurt, but neither will lying, huh?
                      Scrupulous, aren’t you?

Comment

Obviously, because ahole-in-chief has been calling people names since day one.
                        Name calling won’t change your hurt, but neither will lying, huh?
                        Scrupulous, aren’t you?
                        Edit: your vote
                        Sorry if I did hurt your feelings, though. Something ahole-in-chief doesn’t give a crap about.

Comment

Not happening, the electoral college is here to stay.
                          no, we'll go to the popular vote like the rest of the world. democrats will control both houses. easily accomplished.

Comment

no, we'll go to the popular vote like the rest of the world. democrats will control both houses. easily accomplished.
                            It is something that needs to go, but it won't any time soon. There are other electoral reforms that can help in the interim

- make election day a national holiday so more can vote
                            - expand vote by mail
                            - extend in person voting to several days, not just one
                            - have consistent voting rules and EC tallies across all the states
                            - change primaries to blocks of diverse states instead of a few heavily white and rural ones deciding who the candidates will be
                            - limit the length of campaigns
                            - reform campaign finance rules 100% in the open, no more PACs
                            - term limits for Congress and SCOTIS

Comment

It is something that needs to go, but it won't any time soon. There are other electoral reforms that can help in the interim

- make election day a national holiday so more can vote
                              - expand vote by mail
                              - extend in person voting to several days, not just one
                              - have consistent voting rules and EC tallies across all the states
                              - change primaries to blocks of diverse states instead of a few heavily white and rural ones deciding who the candidates will be
                              - limit the length of campaigns
                              - reform campaign finance rules 100% in the open, no more PACs
                              - term limits for Congress and SCOTIS
                              SCOTUS. Sorry

Comment

Especially if the Dems toss the fillibuster

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X