Oregon Premier League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you get, we at CU make our own rules.

Regardless of what the law says.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Oregon is one of the states that has best handled the COVID epidemic. Which means one of either two things, depending on your point of view.

1) The emergency measures implemented by state and local authorities, from Governor Brown on down, are more or less working.

OR

2) It was all an overreaction, and we would have been fine regardless. Tyranny! Oppression! MARXISM!

Obviously (if you can't tell), I'm in camp #1. The states that didn't implement strict measures, or implemented them later, have had far more serious outbreaks of Covid. There's nothing special about Oregon that would make us more immune to an outbreak than other states of similar size.

Many of the emergency measures suck, of course. But "I wanna go to bars, and Coronavirus is someone else's problem that I shouldn't be inconvenienced for", is the sort of me-me-me attitude that we used to deal with using stocks and pillories and bags of rotten fruit.
      Idaho did close...playing all sports and going to school. Their numbers are fine. We’ve been played hard by our governors
      There’s no reason why these kids shouldn’t be playing sports full on

Comment

I hate the masks but this kind of correlation is incorrect.

If the rates of infection were at a 1 and were going to 10, she implemented masks and it wound up going to 3. Yes 3 is greater than 1. But that does not mean masks led to more rates of infection.
        And you know it was going to 10? Maybe without masks people would have been more careful and it would have gone down to 0.5 or less. Fact is, masks alone did nothing positive.

Comment

And you know it was going to 10? Maybe without masks people would have been more careful and it would have gone down to 0.5 or less. Fact is, masks alone did nothing positive.
          being in close proximity with each other in large groups without wearing masks creates super spreaders...polo for brains. Riots for life. Liberaltards...

Comment

I’m not anti mask but you do realize that anything less than 100% lock down with masks will just drag this out for another 12-36 months.

If the virus is as contagious as they say, total eradication is the only way to stop it. No way that happens in the US.

So might as well rip off the bandaid and ditch the masks. It will end this in a month or two. We’ll lose some vulnerable maybe, but the up side is huge.

ahhh - we'll lose the vulnerable. That's the breaks, eh? Worked so well with the draft. Only the poor people went...bummer for them. Hey, I have an idea. We'll get all the kids aged 0-18, line them up, and the randomly choose .5% of them to be summarily executed. We'll only lose a few maybe but the upside is huge. After all, the kid is eventually going to get old and be the leach on society that you believe the vulnerable to be...we'll just head it off early.

Seriously, what makes you think that the life of a kid is any more valuable than an adult or an elderly person?

Comment

being in close proximity with each other in large groups without wearing masks creates super spreaders...polo for brains. Riots for life. Liberaltards...
              There hasn't been any reports of covid spreading anywhere in the country from playing soccer. It's really not possible.
              And there hasn't been any scrimmages at the polo fields. Maybe better practices but still staying well within the state guidelines of practice. Kids in our state are playing baseball, softball, and basketball too.

Comment

There hasn't been any reports of covid spreading anywhere in the country from playing soccer. It's really not possible.
                And there hasn't been any scrimmages at the polo fields. Maybe better practices but still staying well within the state guidelines of practice. Kids in our state are playing baseball, softball, and basketball too.
                No Social Distancing, No Sanitation Stations, No Masks-- & 'we' are doing it so we can get the desired physical contact we employ when we step on the field better club teams.

This sad reality has nothing to do with the sport of Soccer, which btw is not allowed in any Phase 1 Oregon County.

In case you didn't know the Polo grounds are smack dab in the middle of Clackamas county--soon to be a level 3 Fire evacuate area....

They have a recipe for a dramatic Covid Spike directly related to CU Super Spreaders.

CU errrrr. THUSC has never been about Soccer, it's always been about wasting disposable monies on useless Travel.

Now it's about the great Covid Hoax.

Love this cult.

Comment

Where in Clackamas are these famous polo grounds?

Comment

No Social Distancing, No Sanitation Stations, No Masks-- & 'we' are doing it so we can get the desired physical contact we employ when we step on the field better club teams.

This sad reality has nothing to do with the sport of Soccer, which btw is not allowed in any Phase 1 Oregon County.

In case you didn't know the Polo grounds are smack dab in the middle of Clackamas county--soon to be a level 3 Fire evacuate area....

They have a recipe for a dramatic Covid Spike directly related to CU Super Spreaders.

CU errrrr. THUSC has never been about Soccer, it's always been about wasting disposable monies on useless Travel.

Now it's about the great Covid Hoax.

Love this cult.
                    If it's the Rose City polo grounds, those are in Molalla (already at Level 3) and only a few miles from the flames.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/PoloNoirPDX/

Comment

https://www.rugbyoregon.com/event/sh...&mth=8&yr=2015

Comment

If it's the Rose City polo grounds, those are in Molalla (already at Level 3) and only a few miles from the flames.
                          Weren’t those the home fields (and only fields) for the DOA OPL League?

Comment

Pspl

I assume since they don't have enough teams at any one age group and a difference in skill level they will play games against the PSPL teams ?

Comment

I assume since they don't have enough teams at any one age group and a difference in skill level they will play games against the PSPL teams ?
                              So drive to Seattle every other weekend to play Rec soccer? How is that providing quality at a better price?

Comment

Pspl

I looked at the PSPL web site didn't see any OPL teams but did see Soccer Chance as a member and to my surprise surprise surprise Washington Timbers ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X