Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelling fall sports

PIAA has their guidelines. Schools have their own return to play guidelines. Now individual leagues are jumping into the mix. Do we know when the leagues are allowing games?
    Inter-ac: October
    Catholic League: October
    SOL:

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PIAA has their guidelines. Schools have their own return to play guidelines. Now individual leagues are jumping into the mix. Do we know when the leagues are allowing games?
    Inter-ac: October
    Catholic League: October
    SOL:
    Ches-Mont - Late Sep
    Lanc-Leb - Oct

Comment

NCAA Division II and III championships for fall sports canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic. The NCAA Division III Presidents Council made the decision on Wednesday to cancel championships for all fall sports in the 2020-21 season. In addition, the Division II Presidents Council made a similar announcement.

Comment

SOL - practices start Aug 31, first game Sep 21

Comment

club soccer going ahead..

https://www.epysa.org/covid-message-from-our-ceo/

On Thursday evening, the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Board of Directors and senior staff held an emergency meeting to discuss Governor Wolf’s recommendation on the postponement of youth sports. The Governor and Department of Health “strongly recommended” but did not order or mandate a cessation of soccer and has left the decision up to the local governing authorities. After thoughtful discussion, the board was unanimous in its decision to continue to sanction youth soccer activities for the 2020-21 season. These sanctioned activities include team training, scrimmages and competitions.

Comment

SOL - practices start Aug 31, first game Sep 21
            Oh Joe! We know you want your girls to play together but it is still a long shot that HS soccer will happen. PIAA is meeting in two weeks to decide. Hopefully they grow a pair and go against dictator Wolfe’s recommendation but that is far from certain.

Comment

Oh Joe! We know you want your girls to play together but it is still a long shot that HS soccer will happen. PIAA is meeting in two weeks to decide. Hopefully they grow a pair and go against dictator Wolfe’s recommendation but that is far from certain.
              Joe Biden has dementia

Comment

Joe Biden has dementia
                Think the poster was talking about Joey baloney and his dreams of having his girls win a HS state championship for Pennridge- prob not happenin this year. It’s a crushing blow!

Comment

Think the poster was talking about Joey baloney and his dreams of having his girls win a HS state championship for Pennridge- prob not happenin this year. It’s a crushing blow!
                  Biden is clown. We all know this. I don’t care how much ham or boloney he eats. He couldn’t kick a ball. He barely knows when he’s awake.

Comment

Joe Biden has dementia
                    Putin keeps telling you he has dementia, but we all know he doesn't. It is strange that trump can't drink a glass of water, or walk down a ramp, or read... Sad, bigly.

Comment

Putin keeps telling you he has dementia, but we all know he doesn't. It is strange that trump can't drink a glass of water, or walk down a ramp, or read... Sad, bigly.
                      No. Biden has early dementia. Also he suffers from sundowning. its no joke. He will be replaced before October. You will see.

Trump easily wins in 2020. I'm a Dem and i can admit this.

Comment

No. Biden has early dementia. Also he suffers from sundowning. its no joke. He will be replaced before October. You will see.

Trump easily wins in 2020. I'm a Dem and i can admit this.
                        I am a Republican and I would never vote to trump. Putin own him. Sad. Bigly.

Comment

I am a Republican and I would never vote to trump. Putin own him. Sad. Bigly.
                          Chinese owns Dems and Biden. Russian dossier obtained by Dems btw. Russia owns dems. At least Trump looks out for American worker. I was a Dem and voted for Trump. Will do so again.
                          Go Trump.

Comment

Trump 2020!

Comment

What has any of this got to do with canceling fall sports, the title of this thread.
                              Take your politics elsewhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X