Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Trolls Talking Soccer

I see so much political stuff on this site, and I suspect Russian trolls. This is MA and there is no way there are this many Twitler nuts here. Some of the stuff on here is so racist and extreme that it can’t be real. Am I naive? I don’t know a single deplorable. I know this stuff I’m reading exists in the evangelical south, but I’ve never met one here. Russian trolls or real?

Massachusetts is one of the most racist states in the nation. Step outside your bubble.

Comment

Every state in the nation has racists, right wingers and full-on idiots. Some just have more than others. Besides other state boards have political threads with similar comments. If there's trolls then they aren't just on this board

Comment

Massachusetts has tons of left wing racists. They are everywhere. Maybe you are so used to it you don’t even notice it or pick up on it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I see so much political stuff on this site, and I suspect Russian trolls. This is MA and there is no way there are this many Twitler nuts here. Some of the stuff on here is so racist and extreme that it can’t be real. Am I naive? I don’t know a single deplorable. I know this stuff I’m reading exists in the evangelical south, but I’ve never met one here. Russian trolls or real?
          You just don’t realize how many people have become Trump supporter since AFTER he got elected. As the incumbent Trump received more votes in the 2020 Massachusetts primary than Barack Obama did in 2012.

Comment

^^^ Russian bot. They are everywhere on this site, even on other state boards

Comment

^^^ Russian bot. They are everywhere on this site, even on other state boards
              Not Russian, just some bored American. Russian trolls make frequent grammatical mistakes, especially on the 3am Saturday night/Sunday morning shift.

Comment

Wow you people are so dumb. Just because someone thinks differently than you they must be a Russian bot? How pathetic and small minded.

More and more people support trump now and breaking away from the hypocritical Democratic Party. Yes, even in Massachusetts.

The Democrats are morons along with they’re MSM pals. They do nothing for no one and they are being called out for it. I’m glad they are.

Comment

Wow you people are so dumb. Just because someone thinks differently than you they must be a Russian bot? How pathetic and small minded.

More and more people support trump now and breaking away from the hypocritical Democratic Party. Yes, even in Massachusetts.

The Democrats are morons along with they’re MSM pals. They do nothing for no one and they are being called out for it. I’m glad they are.
                  And the Virginia Democrat governor wore black face!

Comment

100% ! I was a democrat but no longer. I voted for Obama twice and trump and will vote trump in November. I don’t see myself voting D for a long time.

And yes the Va racist Dem governor is an embarrassment! And they never made him leave office. How terrible is that. Disgusting

Comment

Zis iz a Russia bot and I just come to sey zat GPS sucks.

Comment

Massachusetts has tons of left wing racists. They are everywhere. Maybe you are so used to it you don’t even notice it or pick up on it anymore.
                        This is what I’m talking about. Is this real? Is it someone joking around? Or is it Russians trying to get us all wound up?

Comment

This is what I’m talking about. Is this real? Is it someone joking around? Or is it Russians trying to get us all wound up?
                          Left wing racists? That doesn’t even make sense.

Comment

This stuff isn’t real. I highly doubt it’s Russians. I’m sure the Trump support stuff is kids trying to be funny.

Comment

Left wing racists? That doesn’t even make sense.
                              What?? Now I think you’re a bot. Are you freaking kidding me?? I know a ton of left wing / Democrats that are the biggest racists.

You either are joking or live in the most delicate bubble.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X