Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. I'd rather the parents voting online confidentially. How are things done at fesa? Like to see how they differ and who is closest to getting this right.
    At FESA, nobody knows anything about nothing with board governance other than creepy Steve Mail, with child long done playing, and a few other board lackeys prop up Bubb all-in on him making more and more money. No accountability for performance on the full fields whatsoever just 'baby fields A team glory' that turns to rot by U13. It's all sort of scammy if you can imagine.

Comment

I agree. I'd rather the parents voting online confidentially. How are things done at fesa? Like to see how they differ and who is closest to getting this right.
      FESA does it in the pitch darkness while JFC does it under the sheets. Winner JFC.

Comment

FESA does it in the pitch darkness while JFC does it under the sheets. Winner JFC.
        Exactly. Whoever is in control of these clubs wants to stay in control. Surely long enough to protect their own kids. And the status quo prevails. No accountability to their members. They know the rank and file members only vote with their wallets but they also know options are limited and 2 clubs control monopoly over few local fields provided by taxpayers.

Comment

Exactly. Whoever is in control of these clubs wants to stay in control. Surely long enough to protect their own kids. And the status quo prevails. No accountability to their members. They know the rank and file members only vote with their wallets but they also know options are limited and 2 clubs control monopoly over few local fields provided by taxpayers.
          Just like Burger King and McDonalds. You end up liking one more than the other but mainly because your options for fast food burger and fries are pretty limited.

Comment

Funny, FESAs oldest kid is doing her masters and youngest is almost through college. Not his reason! JFC on the other hand, since it is controlled by parents, that will never change! What is your problem with Jacksonville? Are we getting better!

Comment

FESA vs JFC anyone?

Comment

FESA vs JFC anyone?
                The rivalry has seen better days.

Comment

Just like Burger King and McDonalds. You end up liking one more than the other but mainly because your options for fast food burger and fries are pretty limited.
                  And one is right around the corner and the other is across town. Sometimes you just have to eat the closest ****ty burger you can get.

Comment

FESA vs JFC anyone?
                    Wasn't a good day for JFC. 4-1-1 for FESA.

Comment

Wasn't a good day for JFC. 4-1-1 for FESA.
                      FESA's aggression wins the day. Interesting no calls from Veterans Park refs allowing charges, chipping, shoving from directly behind all day long like any of it should be allowed. Nothing to see here.

Comment

FESA's aggression wins the day. Interesting no calls from Veterans Park refs allowing charges, chipping, shoving from directly behind all day long like any of it should be allowed. Nothing to see here.
                        I agree reffing is skewed at veterans. I just wish we matched the aggression and physical play. When we do that fesa never knows what to do. They encourage that style of play but don't know how to take it. JFC should know this going in and set the tone early. Got to rattle that cage before they get momentum. That is on us. To walk away with a win (07s of course), tie, and couple one goal losses (one with 1 min left in the game) was a surprise to me.

Comment

I agree reffing is skewed at veterans. I just wish we matched the aggression and physical play. When we do that fesa never knows what to do. They encourage that style of play but don't know how to take it. JFC should know this going in and set the tone early. Got to rattle that cage before they get momentum. That is on us. To walk away with a win (07s of course), tie, and couple one goal losses (one with 1 min left in the game) was a surprise to me.
                          Physical play is a big part of the game and JFC acts like it does not exist. What FESA lacks in technical play, they make up for it by throwing bodies into every 50/50 ball with wreckless abandon. And you know the refs allow it at Veterans so you better deal with it. Not to mention, the higher you go in age and competition level, physicality and contact are part of the game. FESA just takes it to next level in youth soccer because their refs allow it and it covers for lack of technical ability. It is borderline dirty and sometimes not so borderline.

Comment

The real surprise was the score of the 07 game. One goal game until the last few minutes. JFC controlled the game for sure, but could not get many good shots on goal. JFC has a few talented players but nothing special. When FESA adds players (which will happen), the result will look different. JFC is locked into their team without a coach to develop them and limited pool to draw from. FESA will close the gap. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FloridaEliteSA/s...03912949784578

Comment

Love how the FESA player nails the JFC player in the celebration...HAHAHA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X