Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I read is how great the teams from tampa and J-ville are, but the reality is Sunrise has come up north twice now and won both tournaments. Maybe if you hillbillies focused more on the practice field and less on the chat rooms you guys might be able to win one in your own backyard. #stinglikeabee
    Umm, am I missing something little bee?

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...3277&action=Go

Comment

Didn’t know the parents where playing the game. Since when has sunrise been a good team. I thought Prime ruled you guys. What league do guys play in anyways the Mexican league?

Comment

Umm, am I missing something little bee?

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...3277&action=Go
        You just proved my point Cletus. That's west pines(prime) not Sunrise. Go ahead and take the rest of the night off and watch football with your sister wife. You can try and make fun of us tomorrow.

Comment

Didn’t know the parents where playing the game. Since when has sunrise been a good team. I thought Prime ruled you guys. What league do guys play in anyways the Mexican league?
          The league that has already defeated a bunch of ecnl teams from your part of the state. But you knew that already. Buenas Noches.

Comment

You just proved my point Cletus. That's west pines(prime) not Sunrise. Go ahead and take the rest of the night off and watch football with your sister wife. You can try and make fun of us tomorrow.
            You mean Sunrise that plays in the B league? Are you bragging about B team victories?

Comment

You mean Sunrise that plays in the B league? Are you bragging about B team victories?
              That’s exactly what they’re bragging about. Yay, congrats. You’re the best of the worst.

Comment

That’s exactly what they’re bragging about. Yay, congrats. You’re the best of the worst.
                I guess we will see, assuming tbu ever makes it to a final. at some point you will have to stop being afraid of your own shadow and play some tournaments.

Comment

You st---pid idiot. We won 2 tournaments in your backyard, we rank top 5 in the state. come and get some too.

Comment

You st---pid idiot. We won 2 tournaments in your backyard, we rank top 5 in the state. come and get some too.
                    Some tell that Bee to buzz off. Feeling good about beating WFF who took their 08team and mixed them in with some 07’s. Imagine if that was their full team. Your soccer is trash. Go make some honey and shut up.

Comment

Are you really boasting about beating a depleted FESA team in their fake tiny “tournament” and lousy WFF? ¿A quién le importa? Go beat those “redneck” girls at TBU or JFC, then you might have something to crow about, Ese. Until then, go chase GotSoccer points so you can have the illusion of being a top team.

Comment

Got soccer does not count, many of the leagues ecnl & ecnl rl and some others.

Youth soccer rankings is much better over all.

Sting rank 11 #

ttps://youthsoccerrankings.us/

Comment

Got soccer does not count, many of the leagues ecnl & ecnl rl and some others.

Youth soccer rankings is much better over all.

Sting rank 11 #

ttps://youthsoccerrankings.us/
                          The youth soccer rankings is garbage too. It is incomplete. It does not take into account GAL's results, it shows West Pines and SunPrime ranked 3 & 6 (it is the same team). Keep stroking your ego with the rankings.

Comment

The youth soccer rankings is garbage too. It is incomplete. It does not take into account GAL's results, it shows West Pines and SunPrime ranked 3 & 6 (it is the same team). Keep stroking your ego with the rankings.
                            It seems pretty close. Where do you rank yourselves?

Comment

Sporting Tampa has the best girls teams

https://m.facebook.com/SCSoccerUSA/

I have a great immigration attorney and can get coaches sponsorship worked out.

Have faith in the system like me. After my firing from rowdies and losing my work permit. I had my friends help sponsor me and its not as tricky as you would think.

Message me for my Attorney info.

Comment

Ok dick head.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X