• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;436370]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. Maybe. Sure.

Wink. Wink.[/Q

unless you know the situation, then don't make assumptions. maybe there were valid reasons for transfering, although four schools is a bit odd.
    You know as little as the rest of us, you Jackwagon.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;436382]

You know as little as the rest of us, you Jackwagon.
      exactly, that's why i'm not making assumptions.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;436399]

exactly, that's why i'm not making assumptions.
        Either explanation is equally plausible. But what isn't debatable is that it is unusual.

Comment

Sounds to me as if the kid is very determined. Not a bad quality to have if you want to go far in this world.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;436793]

Either explanation is equally plausible. But what isn't debatable is that it is unusual.
            agreed, very unusual. wonder if anyone on this forum know's the reason for all those schools

Comment

Sounds to me as if the kid is very determined. Not a bad quality to have if you want to go far in this world.
              Determined for what? There are lots of determined kids out there who don't change high schools four times.

And let's hope he didn't waste his time being determined just to go to Holy Cross. Nothing against HC, but it's not exactly the type of program one bounces from high school to high school to high school to high school just to attend.

Comment

Maybe he also realy wants to attend Holy Cross for it academics as well soccer.

Comment

Any other 2011 commits, or are we going to go on for 20 pages about one kid?

Comment

We are now at the same number of pages as high schools he attended.

Comment

Doubtful that you will get more in D1 (maybe 2 or 3), however D2's and D3's are still in play with applications in and awaiting financial packages.

Comment

Doubtful that you will get more in D1 (maybe 2 or 3), however D2's and D3's are still in play with applications in and awaiting financial packages.
                        No D1 for the All States, All NE or All Americans? Seems like someone should be a D1 player.

Comment

One kid not mentioned here is one whose hard work, determination, and PERSERVERANCE worked out for him. Cole Denormandie will be attending UNC. He was rejected by Bolts and Revs. (All-American past 2 years) Used that experience as motivation to prove them wrong. No, I'm not his parent. Read about him in ESPN Rise magazine, and yesterdays Globe West section. Seems like a real class act.

Comment

One kid not mentioned here is one whose hard work, determination, and PERSERVERANCE worked out for him. Cole Denormandie will be attending UNC. He was rejected by Bolts and Revs. (All-American past 2 years) Used that experience as motivation to prove them wrong. No, I'm not his parent. Read about him in ESPN Rise magazine, and yesterdays Globe West section. Seems like a real class act.
                            Attending or playing?

Comment

Cole is an excellent player and will make an immediate impact at a D1 program, although I doubt he ends up at UNC.

There will be several more D1 commitments from this current crop of seniors. I think that most, if not all, of the All-NE players will end up playing D1 somewhere.

Comment

Chapel Hill? Wilmington?, Charlotte?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X