• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure you are. Just all about the W
    ok stupid

Comment

I've never given a compliment to a rival HS on TS and not been accused of lying about being from the rival school.

My first thought after thinking about the lack of class that shows, is that I hope the idiot accusing me isn't another parent from my school.

Comment

Anybody see and want to comment on the WH vs Weymouth game.

Score?
        How was the game?

Comment

no central mass dad. i just call stupid people stupid. dont get mad because you got called on it.
          Any chance Mass could selll Central MA to NH for cheap? We just need an easement for the Pike.

Comment

How many yellow cards? More or less than the time these teams played?
            No yellow cards. Ref had it under control.

Comment

Anybody see and want to comment on the WH vs Weymouth game.

Score?
              How was the game?
              2-2 officiating continues to be horrendous. Weymouth tied it up late with a free kick from just outside the box.

Comment

No yellow cards. Ref had it under control.
                Well there's a first time for everything I guess (no yellows and the refs having control).

Comment

The coach of the team in the Globe called a player a projected All American.
                  Is there a list in Mass that coaches make before the season?
                  I think it should be at the end of season! Including post season. When they vote.
                  Frankly I feel another player on the team is playing better right now and should be considered. But I know that will never happen because it sounds like a done deal bag job.

Comment

I think it should be at the end of season! Including post season. When they vote.
                    Frankly I feel another player on the team is playing better right now and should be considered. But I know that will never happen because it sounds like a done deal bag job.
                    Which team?

Comment

Which team?
                      No need to know. My question is do the coaches make a All American list before the season?

Comment

No need to know. My question is do the coaches make a All American list before the season?
                        That is an old boy network process. Very political. There likely is a list (in pencil) based on projections from last year.

Comment

Which team?
                          http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...NNM/story.html

Comment

Top drawer published a preseason all America watch list. She was on that list along with a few others

Comment

no central mass dad. i just call stupid people stupid. dont get mad because you got called on it.
                              Give us a break! You are either the coach or a parent from Wachusett. We are sick of you!

Comment

Which team?
                                Needham and the great and wonderful Coach T

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X