Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RL cries over every call all game long. He has gone at with UMass coach last week, he and the BC coach had words as well. Perfect for the Harvard way. Cheaters, and win at all costs.
    cheaters what are 5????? win at all costs, you make no sense ..did your child not get into Harvard ????

Comment

cheaters what are 5????? win at all costs, you make no sense ..did your child not get into Harvard ????
      Do you even follow the news???

Survey: 42 percent of Harvard's incoming freshman class cheated on homework

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/su...095144The*2012

Harvard cheating scandal*involved approximately 125. Harvard College*students who were investigated for*cheating*on the take-home*final examination*of the spring 2012 edition of Government 1310: "Introduction to*Congress".*

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_...eating_scandal

Harvard Stripped Of 4 Quiz Bowls Tournament Titles For Cheating Scandal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2937226.html

Comment

I don't know anything about RL's coaching ability. I have just seen him coaching from the stands and I can say he is just tough to listen to with his constant crying and sarcasm. I can only imagine what it must be like to play for him and have to listen to it every day. I guess the Harvard education must be worth it :)

Comment

I don't know anything about RL's coaching ability. I have just seen him coaching from the stands and I can say he is just tough to listen to with his constant crying and sarcasm. I can only imagine what it must be like to play for him and have to listen to it every day. I guess the Harvard education must be worth it :)
          My daughter attended one of Harvard's soccer clinics. Didn't ever interact with him that day, but from observation said she did not like him one bit.

My guess is he's well aware that 99 percent of potential recruits would put up with any abuse just to get into Harvard. Sucks to have someone like that at the helm, but results are what matter most there.

Comment

"All the rest, including Notre Dame, are winnable games".

How do you figure?

To me Notre Dame seems like a pretty sure loss for BC.
            ND beat Virginia Tech, tied Stanford, lost to North Carolina in 2OT's, had a close loss to Virginia.

Comment

7 pm, at home, on the turf, in the last game of the regular season. If they lose to UVA, but split on the road trip to NC! BC will be the more desperate team. Besides, it is the last opportunity for kids that know MA well, to show her she chose the wrong catholic university. Plenty of motivation may give the Eagles a chance. Albeit a slight one.

Comment

7 pm, at home, on the turf, in the last game of the regular season. If they lose to UVA, but split on the road trip to NC! BC will be the more desperate team. Besides, it is the last opportunity for kids that know MA well, to show her she chose the wrong catholic university. Plenty of motivation may give the Eagles a chance. Albeit a slight one.
                LOL! She chose the right one!

Comment

Soccer America slots Rutgers #10 in the nation this week. Guess they haven't been reading this website, but instead watching games and speaking to coaches to form their opinion.

Comment

Soccer America slots Rutgers #10 in the nation this week. Guess they haven't been reading this website, but instead watching games and speaking to coaches to form their opinion.
                    Brand new Rutgers soccer fan here. I'm rooting for them now. Some posters are arguing they're a tier 3 team. This ranking might argue they are tier 1/2. The proof is in the pudding. The next two games against PSU and Illinois will decide that. The polls will merely reflect how they they did. Let's wish them well. Tough road ahead.

Comment

How about ND is simply better??

Comment

Brand new Rutgers soccer fan here. I'm rooting for them now. Some posters are arguing they're a tier 3 team. This ranking might argue they are tier 1/2. The proof is in the pudding. The next two games against PSU and Illinois will decide that. The polls will merely reflect how they they did. Let's wish them well. Tough road ahead.
                        May as well root for Rutgers. Not a single team in NE is worth the time.

Comment

That was one marked as a "W" at the beginning of the season. They need to steal one against a ranked team or the Eagles may be flying south earlier than expected
                          Missing MM is starting to show...is she going to red shirt...if so then we can soar again for two more years!

Comment

Missing MM is starting to show...is she going to red shirt...if so then we can soar again for two more years!
                            Alright, is this Mack the Knife? If so, how come you haven't been around rooting for the other MM?

Comment

Alright, is this Mack the Knife? If so, how come you haven't been around rooting for the other MM?
                              Mack the Knife...you are correct sir...actually I have noticed the other MM hasn't been playing...any insights?

Comment

Mack the Knife...you are correct sir...actually I have noticed the other MM hasn't been playing...any insights?
                                I don't know. Others on this thread likely do, but here's what I have dug up. She played/started the first four games at M/D. In her last game as defender, she had 3 shots/2 on goal. Not sure if she got tagged for the BU goals, but can't see anything else negative. Then not a minute since. Seems like an injury to me. BC has very little depth. Can't afford many injuries. If she sits out with an injury with only 4 games played, I think she can redshirt and stay along side her sister. But she can't play another minute now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X