Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of the brothers are excellent players even if only one gets significant time with the revs academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Both of the brothers are excellent players even if only one gets significant time with the revs academy.
      Agree. They are going to be impact impact players in the ISL.

Comment

Ak, AH, MT and MB are the best core in the league to my knowledge. Hear LA is getting the english academy player as well along with a french U15 national team player and some incoming academy talent. That should make up for there graduating class. Should be LA dominating again like last year...

Comment

Most of, if not all, of Lawrence's defense has graduated. AK and AH are just going to have to score a lot more goals. Rivers is bringing a keeper and getting two starters back from injury. Also they have TD who will be even harder to stop in his senior season. Another team that will definitely compete is Milton. They have a young talented squad full of club players. They knocked off Rivers last year and I look for them to challenge for the title this year.
          Lets be honest. Last year rivers got helped out with the ref, rivers couldn't even touch the ball. Lawrence is on a different standard than rivers with or without those players.

Comment

LA would probably beat the revs. The best player in the revs program plays for LA and AH is even better. He is on another level. Everyone else will be playing catch up.
            Your probably right. LA's team last year had more talent than the revs. If you look at Aziz, AK AH, MT and AC they would probably be the best players on the revs.

Comment

TD is the best player in the league in my eyes and I'm a nobles parent. He was class when we played. Yes Lawrence has talent but Rivers has the best goal scorer

Comment

TD is the best player in the league in my eyes and I'm a nobles parent. He was class when we played. Yes Lawrence has talent but Rivers has the best goal scorer
                Yes td scored a lot of goals last season. Is td the best player in the league, no ak and ah are on a different level and have been some of the most required players in the country. I don't think td is even committed as a senior. Td didn't even make the academy team and was outshined at Nefc by la's MB and Ah on the team as well. Was td the best goal score last season. Maybe... But only because he was rivers only target compared to la's 4 in the top 15. Also if ak wasn't hurt for the first 8 games, I think the results would have been differnt. Nobles fan

Comment

Nobles fan or Lawrence player???

Comment

I don't think td is even committed as a senior. Td didn't even make the academy team and was outshined at Nefc by la's MB and Ah on the team as well.
                    He is committed to BC. He did make the Revs and did well in limited action there, but decided to do just prep school and club for his junior and senior years.

Comment

Not sure who the best player with the revs is, but the kid who has been in the u-14 national pool is going to Milton next year. He will be one to watch as he grows and develops
                      He is not even close to be the best player with the Revs so stop trying to make his case. Let the kid be and leave his name off this site.

Comment

He is committed to BC. He did make the Revs and did well in limited action there, but decided to do just prep school and club for his junior and senior years.
                        Really, TD is committed there??? I heard he didn't have a good season for NEFC who is coached by the head BC coach.

Comment

Hi, I am looking to apply to an ISL soccer for soccer. I play for NEFC. I am looking for the best ISL soccer team. I want a team that plays good soccer and keeps the ball. Who is the team that plays like that because I heard a lot the the of the teams play kick and run?

Comment

Really, TD is committed there??? I heard he didn't have a good season for NEFC who is coached by the head BC coach.
                            Lol. He was the best player on the team and the team is full of best players. That kid is simply great.

Comment

Hi, I am looking to apply to an ISL soccer for soccer. I play for NEFC. I am looking for the best ISL soccer team. I want a team that plays good soccer and keeps the ball. Who is the team that plays like that because I heard a lot the the of the teams play kick and run?
                              Go DAP

Comment

If you don't want to go academy, then LA plays the best brand in my opinion. My friend goes to rl and seems to like it, but I didn't think they had a good year.

Comment

Working...
                                X