•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aztecs lost 0-5
    WUP not posted. NEFC bye?
    The schedule is pretty clear for NEP about who played. Scores will be posted when available.

Comment

The schedule is pretty clear for NEP about who played. Scores will be posted when available.
      The scores are 'available' immediately after a game.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        the scores are 'available' immediately after a game.
        wup 9
        nefc mn u13 0

Comment

Predictions?

FC Blazers O - Valeo FC K

Valeo FC W - Explosion FC M

nothing good in NEP

Comment

Predictions?

nothing good in NEP
            This thread has been quiet for two days. I started worrying already. Have they kept you in emergency room? Without internet access? Bastards! I hope you're ok and family is good. Let's get back to business!

Comment

Predictions?

nothing good in NEP
              I predict the Expolsion coach will do a lot of screaming.

Comment

Predictions?

nothing good in NEP

Thank God this thread is back. I've been worried for two days that there weren't any more U12 teams in MA.

Comment

I predict the Expolsion coach will do a lot of screaming.
                  Can you IMAGINE the screaming if they get beat by a U12 team?

Valeo U13 over Blazers. Something like 2-0.

Comment

Predictions?

nothing good in NEP
                    Whatever happens, I just hope it means the Valeo/Valeo matchup at the end of the season is important.

Comment

Whatever happens, I just hope it means the Valeo/Valeo matchup at the end of the season is important.
                      It will be important to the club/players.... but not really to MAPLE.

Comment

Thank God this thread is back. I've been worried for two days that there weren't any more U12 teams in MA.
                        UCL games. Open cup

Comment

Valeo will be in the top flight so not an issue. You can simply look at the two links here to count the 13 top R1 teams, it really only takes a minute.

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...&showall=clean

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...&Search=&pos=1

If there any tournaments in MA as strong this year, just post the link. Why the anger?
                          None of this even matters enough to fight about. None of these teams come close to the quality of Westchester/Gotchee/NYRed Bulls or the other pre and full DAP teams. You guys are fighting over scraps believing that it matters when you win a plastic/marble trophies. When you start to consider the true development then you'll be having more worthwhile fights.

Comment

Thank god there actually are a few. By the time college recruitment arrives, maybe MA will be considered an important resource!

Comment

None of this even matters enough to fight about. None of these teams come close to the quality of Westchester/Gotchee/NYRed Bulls or the other pre and full DAP teams. You guys are fighting over scraps believing that it matters when you win a plastic/marble trophies. When you start to consider the true development then you'll be having more worthwhile fights.
                              Well to your credit you didn't mention the Bolts who are truly horrific in this age group, including the 2002 team. Don't worry MA has plenty of boys to fill out the roster after their 'development' system fails yet again.

Comment

Well to your credit you didn't mention the Bolts who are truly horrific in this age group, including the 2002 team. Don't worry MA has plenty of boys to fill out the roster after their 'development' system fails yet again.
                                I'd still put the Bolts (long term) above 95% of the teams that people fight over in TS. NEFC/Valeo/Stars/Etc... good little boys/girls teams with absolutely no progression beyond that. Win win win, give it to the fast kid. Hate going down to Lancaster and listening to the constant drivel from the mommies. Forcing my kid to down size his commitment was the intro to the happiest times of his playing career.

"son, you won't play college or pro just go have some bloody good fun." = :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X