Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone care about Prep Soccer?

If you do, here's the pre season prep top 10:http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/high-...pt-10_aid33928

Also, what does everyone think about prep school between HS and College. from my experience I haven't seen athletes come out of prep school as any better than players who go straight to college. they seem to be a big thing in the area though.

Wouldn't put too much stock in any ranking that TopDrawer does. At best they base things on third hand information.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If you do, here's the pre season prep top 10:http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/high-...pt-10_aid33928

Also, what does everyone think about prep school between HS and College. from my experience I haven't seen athletes come out of prep school as any better than players who go straight to college. they seem to be a big thing in the area though.
      Some high school players need the extra year from both a physical and a maturity standpoint to be able to compete at the college level. You are also starting to see more programs red shirt kids once they get to college to help them mature without losing a year of eligibility

Comment

good point with red shirting. seems like a similar concept

Comment

Some high school players need the extra year from both a physical and a maturity standpoint to be able to compete at the college level. You are also starting to see more programs red shirt kids once they get to college to help them mature without losing a year of eligibility
          We used to just call them non-ballers. Now they just "need that extra time to mature". Take 2 years, 3 years, more. Let us know when you are ready to compete with kids much younger than you. We'll wait until you are old enough to be a star!

Comment

We used to just call them non-ballers. Now they just "need that extra time to mature". Take 2 years, 3 years, more. Let us know when you are ready to compete with kids much younger than you. We'll wait until you are old enough to be a star!
            Ok, now wheel yourself back into the assisted living facility

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about. Look at the birth years for some of the freshmen from the south. They are typically a year or two older than kids from the Northeast.

Comment

No no one cares about prep school soccer, not good players.

Comment

It's not about the sports. It's about the academics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X