Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those facilities up north, look out. Look to see Stars move a good portion of their business there for the winter.
    No worries, Plenty of business to go around. Also, Stars building their own fields in Lancaster.

Comment

No worries, Plenty of business to go around. Also, Stars building their own fields in Lancaster.
      Don't bank on it. Forekicks is going to gobble up the north. Stars is Stars and their fields will serve them well.

Comment

I bet this will be where the rumored NEFC Aztecs merge will play

Comment

Oh joy another baseless rumor

Comment

It will happen. They need to fill up their fields. Back when Marlboro opened up, they merged with Puma. Why? To gobble up more field space. It will happen.

Comment

If true the bigger picture is interesting. Combine this with the rumored discussions between NEFC and CSU. What you are going to end up with is basically what CFC has been doing down in CT with sort of regionalized pods feeding up into a state wide elite team.

Comment

What ever happened to the Bolts facility in Canton that a blowhard parent was going to build ?

Comment

It will happen. They need to fill up their fields. Back when Marlboro opened up, they merged with Puma. Why? To gobble up more field space. It will happen.
                  The more fields the merrier!

Comment

Any updates

It is currently being designed and is in the planning stages. Facility will be the largest one yet with 9 indoor fields and 6 Futsal/bball courts and 4 outdoor lighted. Land options are being investigated. As soon as something is concrete with a P&S agreement, a press release will be made. Look for an announcement within the next 3-6 months.
                    Bumping this up to see if there are any updates on Forekicks IV in Billerica? There seems to be a continued shortage of field space in Metro North. Lacrosse starting to move into fall and competing for limited field space.

Comment

Taunton location is hosting the US Club Soccer id2 camp later this month. That is a nice win for the Forekicks folks.

Comment

Taunton location is hosting the US Club Soccer id2 camp later this month. That is a nice win for the Forekicks folks.
                        this was a result of NEP (and their clubs) moving to US Club. Without this move, US Club would not have known about the facility.

Comment

Bumping this up to see if there are any updates on Forekicks IV in Billerica? There seems to be a continued shortage of field space in Metro North. Lacrosse starting to move into fall and competing for limited field space.
                          I know they are working hard on making this a reality, but finding a 30 acre parcel for this complex in that area can take some time. Given their track record, I am confident Fore Kicks will succeed in bringing their facilities to this area.

Comment

this was a result of NEP (and their clubs) moving to US Club. Without this move, US Club would not have known about the facility.
                            All hail NEFC!!!

Comment

I know they are working hard on making this a reality, but finding a 30 acre parcel for this complex in that area can take some time. Given their track record, I am confident Fore Kicks will succeed in bringing their facilities to this area.
                              They will put all competitors out of business up there.

Comment

That talk stopped 3 years ago

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X