• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the link supposed to show??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is the link supposed to show??
      It’s supposed to show that 2 SUSA players were invited to the ECNL National training camp.

Comment

It’s supposed to show that 2 SUSA players were invited to the ECNL National training camp.
        Ah. I must be doing something wrong. It looks like a blank google doc.

Comment

Ah. I must be doing something wrong. It looks like a blank google doc.
          For the love of Mary stop. Mom, dad, whoever you are, just put your player's name on here if you must It is obvious that is where this is leading. Just be prepared for what comes next. It is never ever nice or pretty. Don't be stupid

Comment

Susa is sending a player, lmao. Show me the invites and I will believe what you are throwing out there. I am very familiar with these age groups and I know the player you're speaking of. She is a good player however she was not on the list and trust me she would be on the list if they deemed her or Susa worthy of the mention.
            Thing is the girl from SUSA who won player of the year isn't even close to the best player on that 04 SUSA team, there are several girls on that team that are better but her dad is so far up JR and the other SUSA higher ups rear ends that she is the one getting places. All political.

Comment

Thing is the girl from SUSA who won player of the year isn't even close to the best player on that 04 SUSA team, there are several girls on that team that are better but her dad is so far up JR and the other SUSA higher ups rear ends that she is the one getting places. All political.
              Sounds like your a bitter jealous parent because your kid isn’t the one getting places.

Comment

I heard that douche EM DOC had a lot to say to the former EM and current SUSA all American player at Thpthe ECNL national event? Cry me a river midget

Comment

Regardless of club, maybe if these DOC's and coaches bothered to show interest and effort, or attend to issues or show some respect to all the players and families of their various clubs, they would not have to be communicating with them as members of other teams and clubs.

Comment

I heard that douche EM DOC had a lot to say to the former EM and current SUSA all American player at Thpthe ECNL national event? Cry me a river midget
                    A grown man (well sort of), should have nothing to say to that kid other than-good luck, I wish you all the best. She is a gorgeous player, who works hard and is successful on multiple platforms.

Comment

Regardless of club, maybe if these DOC's and coaches bothered to show interest and effort, or attend to issues or show some respect to all the players and families of their various clubs, they would not have to be communicating with them as members of other teams and clubs.
                      All these places are pretty much the same. They mostly hire people who have zero people skills and sometimes very basic training credentials (just because you played college ball doesn't make you a youth soccer trainer). All the bigger clubs or clubs trying to be bigger play the same games. I don't care what initials they have. I have seen great players and not such talented kids and their families treated great and some treated with a mild neglect and then others treated like dog crap. Again, people who would never cut it in a "real" job infecting the kids and the player households with large short comings.

Comment

A grown man (well sort of), should have nothing to say to that kid other than-good luck, I wish you all the best. She is a gorgeous player, who works hard and is successful on multiple platforms.
                        He is a nasty piece of work. Listen to his mouth, he's a putz.

Comment

Napoleon complex 101

Comment

All these places are pretty much the same. They mostly hire people who have zero people skills and sometimes very basic training credentials (just because you played college ball doesn't make you a youth soccer trainer). All the bigger clubs or clubs trying to be bigger play the same games. I don't care what initials they have. I have seen great players and not such talented kids and their families treated great and some treated with a mild neglect and then others treated like dog crap. Again, people who would never cut it in a "real" job infecting the kids and the player households with large short comings.
                            I agree with this. I have seen very mediocre teams stay together because they have a coach who they like and who stays invested in them and is a natural leader. Then you have these coaches who are arrogant and rude and expect people to fall at their feet.

Comment

Totally agree! I'm on the sidelines of youth soccer for over a decade now-I've seen mediocre players catapulted (on paper) to the highest levels of recognition and opportunities and I've seen very strong players with great potential be ignored, pushed aside or worse. Most of it is based on politics, repaying favors and completely subjective opinions. Favoritism without merit is certainly annoying, but neglecting (or worse) is heartbreaking.

Comment

Totally agree! I'm on the sidelines of youth soccer for over a decade now-I've seen mediocre players catapulted (on paper) to the highest levels of recognition and opportunities and I've seen very strong players with great potential be ignored, pushed aside or worse. Most of it is based on politics, repaying favors and completely subjective opinions. Favoritism without merit is certainly annoying, but neglecting (or worse) is heartbreaking.

I posted the post you quoted. I completely agree with what you're saying. It's puzzling to me and something hard to make sense out of as you have people who say the only thing that matters in the selection process is talent. Well in theory that should always be the case. As you get into college and such that is indeed more the case but lets be objective and call it for what it is. When this much money is involved in youth sports you don't have the level of objectivity that should be the foundation of every decision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X