Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...s-time-include

“We have not invited one of them or some of them, we invited all of them,” he said of MLS’s overtures to their fellow DA members.

JFC is definetly getting their academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

“We have not invited one of them or some of them, we invited all of them,” he said of MLS’s overtures to their fellow DA members.

$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Same people different name!

Armada DA collapses failed league.
        Armada out of ECNL failed teams.
        Armada losing its name Failed name and brand.
        Armada failed club.

What will you fail next? Girls ECNL or the last minute put together Boys league!

Comment

HI All, checkout the message from our Executive Director PAT CANNON:
          Boys ECNL Parents and Players,
          I'm sure a lot of you have heard or have been called by FESA to tell you, we will not be in the Boys ECNL next year. We were sent a letter last week by ECNL removing us from the league due to our "poor performance" on the field. I was waiting to send this email out when I had talked with the head of ECNL to file my complaint and also to have a plan in place for what league the teams will be in next year.
          As of today we have the current boys ECNL teams in the Florida Club League 1 for next season. This is a new platform that took over from last year's NPL. I looked at all the teams in the FCL1 league and to be honest it will be a very competitive league. There are some positives to take away from not being in ECNL. A major one is the success of our teams will be higher. I feel it's important that our players enjoy the game. When you're losing 90% of your games it's hard to have enjoyment. Another factor will be the cost of travel will be significantly lower! We will be in a more regional league with games only in Florida.
          It's my job now to work with our coaching staff to prepare for next year to make the training environments very competitive. The caliber of our coaching staff is incomparable when looking at similar programs in the city. The experience and knowledge within the staff is second to none. I'm fully confident that they will put together an amazing platform for the players to continue to develop. We will still have integration with the current ECNL and current DA teams in sessions like we did last year. We will also lay out a full plan for the older ages on college recruitment, showcases we will attend, and ID camps we will host.
          If you have any questions please reach out.
          Thank you!

Comment

I'm sure a lot of you have heard or have been called by FESA to tell you, we will not be in the Boys ECNL next year. We were sent a letter last week by ECNL removing us from the league due to our "poor performance" on the field. I was waiting to send this email out when I had talked with the head of ECNL to file my complaint and also to have a plan in place for what league the teams will be in next year.
            As of today we have the current boys ECNL teams in the Florida Club League 1 for next season. This is a new platform that took over from last year's NPL. I looked at all the teams in the FCL1 league and to be honest it will be a very competitive league. There are some positives to take away from not being in ECNL. A major one is the success of our teams will be higher. I feel it's important that our players enjoy the game. When you're losing 90% of your games it's hard to have enjoyment. Another factor will be the cost of travel will be significantly lower! We will be in a more regional league with games only in Florida.
            It's my job now to work with our coaching staff to prepare for next year to make the training environments very competitive. The caliber of our coaching staff is incomparable when looking at similar programs in the city. The experience and knowledge within the staff is second to none. I'm fully confident that they will put together an amazing platform for the players to continue to develop. We will still have integration with the current ECNL and current DA teams in sessions like we did last year. We will also lay out a full plan for the older ages on college recruitment, showcases we will attend, and ID camps we will host.
            Thank you!
            ECNL
            ECNL Regional
            Florida Club League 1
            Florida Club League 2
            Armada Boys ECNL teams just got demoted to a low level regional league in Florida. All the strong clubs in NPL have now been moved to ECNL Regional.

Comment

Squeaky wheel gets the Bubb

ECNL
              ECNL Regional
              Florida Club League 1
              Florida Club League 2
              Armada Boys ECNL teams just got demoted to a low level regional league in Florida. All the strong clubs in NPL have now been moved to ECNL Regional.
              Don't think Bubb sitting on the SE ECNL regional board had anything to do with punting JFC out of the girl's league he hijacked.

Comment

Don't think Bubb sitting on the SE ECNL regional board had anything to do with punting JFC out of the girl's league he hijacked.
                The guy is just a serious pr1ck, a dooshbag in gym shorts.

Comment

sucks to be you!

Comment

Bubb didn’t get your results. Bubb didn’t coach your teams!

Comment

Thank you!
                      Time to ask Bubb to come bail you wankers over there at Patton out. Serial losers, who the fcuk would want to be associated with that organization. Sad times in Jacksonville. Give it up.

Comment

ECNL
                        ECNL Regional
                        Florida Club League 1
                        Florida Club League 2
                        Sort of strange they could not do ECRL. Is that Bubb jerking them off. Well, JFC's top team still superior to FESA ECNL. Won't change that.

Comment

Dumped by Armada and ECNL on the same day. Ouch.

My favorite line of the day “rebrand our club back to JFC”. Going backward is not a new brand. It is old brand with lipstick. What a cluster.

Comment

That’s funny! Here we go again blame Bubb for losing ECNL. Clowns ! He didn’t coach your teams he didn’t oversee all of your losses. Your board of parents and coaches own this one. You have dismantled your own club from the inside. You fear Bubb that much. Lmfao. He doesn’t even know, or care if you exist. What’s your clubs name Lol.

Comment

Results speak for themselves. Armada coaching staff and leadership are at fault for doing a poor job in Boys DA and Boys ECNL the last 3 years. Checkout the goal differential, shocking....

Boys DA
                              U13s 6-12-1 goals for: 19 goals against: 38
                              U15s 0-9-2 goals for: 11 goals against 35
                              U16/17s 2-7-1 goals for 17 goals against 22
                              U18/19s 5-10-1 goals for 18 goals against 46

Boys ECNL
                              U13s 0-9-1 goals for 5 goals against 31
                              U14s 3-4-1 goals for 10 goals against 20
                              U15s 0-9-1 goals for 5 goals against 46
                              16s 2-7-0 goals for 8 goals against 20
                              17s 0-9-0 goals for 3 goals against 31
                              19s 1-4-4 goals for 14 goals against 21

Comment

Sort of strange they could not do ECRL. Is that Bubb jerking them off. Well, JFC's top team still superior to FESA ECNL. Won't change that.
                                Fact: Armada has no boys DA or Boys ECNL. Armada players are flocking to Florida Elite as we speak, to play at the best club in the best youth platform in the country. Florida Elite is the only club in town that will provide the best opportunities for top talent in Jacksonville and surrounding areas. ECNL and ECNL Regional is the proven pathway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X