• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My D had a great experience with GPS. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      hahaha....so dumb.
      two years ago.
      lol to have the dude who didn't get the joke think anyone else is dumb.

Comment

My D had a great experience with GPS. just saying
        Agreed...same here. Great experience.

Comment

Agreed...same here. Great experience.
          Ditto

Comment

Cool to know the years of criming didn’t bother you guys at all.

Comment

Cool to know the years of criming didn’t bother you guys at all.
              Not a bit.
              Like going to a restaurant having many great meals and finding out they were controlled by Magfia and got shut down. I still had great times there and feel bad for the chef and servers who were victimized as well.

Comment

Not a bit.
                Like going to a restaurant having many great meals and finding out they were controlled by Magfia and got shut down. I still had great times there and feel bad for the chef and servers who were victimized as well.
                You know those times you felt funny in the tummy after going there? Not a coincidence. They serve you the meat that fell off the truck.

Comment

Boston Globe Article

Mr Stephen Griffin the man who took down GPS has an article in the Boston Globe. Heard he has a podcast too. Does anyone have that information?

Comment

Literally every decision Griffin made harmed Legacy Sports, as well as the company's customers, employees, and creditors. He was a power-hungry egotistical know-it-all that had no business running a company he knew little about. Now he wrote a book and has a a podcast so that he can make money off the people he hurt. How is that ok? The guy is an arrogant loser. He is an obnoxious bean counter that knew nothing about the industry when he took over and then he went against the better judgement of more knowledgeable employees again and again until the company was bankrupt. He let others take the fall, but he wanted the CEO role, schemed to get it, and that made awful decisions that destroyed the company and hurt thousands and thousands of people.

He should be donating all the revenue from his book and podcast to Legacy creditors and customers that were not refunded.

Comment

Literally every decision Griffin made harmed Legacy Sports, as well as the company's customers, employees, and creditors. He was a power-hungry egotistical know-it-all that had no business running a company he knew little about. Now he wrote a book and has a a podcast so that he can make money off the people he hurt. How is that ok? The guy is an arrogant loser. He is an obnoxious bean counter that knew nothing about the industry when he took over and then he went against the better judgement of more knowledgeable employees again and again until the company was bankrupt. He let others take the fall, but he wanted the CEO role, schemed to get it, and that made awful decisions that destroyed the company and hurt thousands and thousands of people.

He should be donating all the revenue from his book and podcast to Legacy creditors and customers that were not refunded.
                      100%. The guy was a dick.

Comment

I was there and saw it all. Griffin pitted people against each other and lied about so many things. He knew nothing about soccer and showed zero interest in the employees or customers. Driving wedges between people all the time. It was so bad that it almost felt like he was trying to destroy the company. He was also paranoid and delusional. Always thinking people were up to no good without any reason.

Comment

I was there and saw it all. Griffin pitted people against each other and lied about so many things. He knew nothing about soccer and showed zero interest in the employees or customers. Driving wedges between people all the time. It was so bad that it almost felt like he was trying to destroy the company. He was also paranoid and delusional. Always thinking people were up to no good without any reason.
                          I agree with this completely! I had a similar experience. Example, I was with another organization, and I went over to the GPS booth and hugged an old friend from GPS. Griffin got upset and thought I was trying to poach his people. All I was doing was in plain sight and with no bad intentions. I literally was just saying hi to an old friend and he thought we were up to no good. It was really bizarre.

Comment

Mr Stephen Griffin the man who took down GPS has an article in the Boston Globe. Heard he has a podcast too. Does anyone have that information?
                            Imagine blaming the business nerd brought in to clean up the mess.

Comment

Imagine posting on this topic, when you weren’t there in the office and on the conference calls.

Comment

Sorry dude, but "the business nerd" was a huge part of the problem. He thought he was better than everyone else and still believes this. Meanwhile, lts of people lost, especially players and employees.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X